~AbhiGya/TiSha AT #281~"Two bodies,one soul" - Page 6

Posted: 4 years ago
Originally posted by Ralulo

How mean! πŸ€£ 

Hehe... she needs to know her place too. she ain't no one to Abhi. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

It was a good week after all,nobody predicted anything of all this. Maybe precap has to do with the truth they were talking about after the kissy-hug. She wants to know what is his truth,the answer is she is his only truth. Is always about her,not about the 100 babies they can have. All can be fixed if they stay together,for better or in this case for worse.

How romantic would it be if he actually says this to her. I really wish he does and then they have another intense hug and kiss. haye. Though we all have PTSD by now and we are cautious of even hoping for anything good these days but yes, it was a nice surprise.  can't wait for tomorrow.  

Maybe it is time to start meeting outside the house,while they try to manage the "unhating" situation between her&the daughter,repair their relation too. 

Yeah they have to meet outside but the braindead cvs want to be stuck in the hit and miss mode forever.  πŸ€’😑

Originally posted by Abhigya.fan

How romantic would it be if he actually says this to her. 

He said something similar to her last leap,at the mall. Can always happen again. Cause i don't think he's ready to lose her again. Something must be done to stop her crying fest.

I was expecting rain of hit misses yesterday too. πŸ˜† When i saw her hiding&him passing by&seeing the other lady.  Good they met on the hallway.

Edited by Ralulo - 4 years ago

Even today they're shooting for the same Lohri,not bad if we have Abhigya together.

Just hope abhigya are not involved in this useless molestation drama.  πŸ€”They need to sneak away and spend time separately.

Do u think that Rhea will accept Pragya as her mom ?

πŸ€”They need to sneak away and spend time separately.

Agree,they should run away at the first occasion.

yeah she might.  maybe angry at first but she likes pragya so much that she'll accept her, i think. just a guess.

yeah she might.  maybe angry at first but she likes pragya so much that she'll accept her, i think. just a guess.

After yesterday episode i feel the same. She will be angry for leaving her&taking the other daughter but she will accept her cause she already has a good image of her before knowing the truth. 

And with Pragya coming back she has more chances to hurt her sister,staying in the same house would make the task easier.