Sourbh Raaj Jain/Neil Oberoi Appreciation Thread |Neil Unique hai | - Page 6

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by N_sharmaa

Truese . I was so fed up of this arrogant business man and simple girl story which we have been seeing sinces ages in telly world.Same old dupatta fly ,fall and catch scenes and hero marrying heorine out of revenge πŸ˜΅ .

Even i do feel this show is really like one normal show .May be that is why I was able to watch the show at the stretch without getting bored .No over the top  costume,sets,acting , villains .The  conversation they show be it between jodi ,sisters , grandparents are pretty much real .Credit goes to actors also for being natural and also like how Sourabh , Ashnoor mentioned when script is good half job is done.One don't have to put more efforts then. 

Agree with each word

First time i HV watched i show by kathkottage

I heard it's their first show

And they are unique compared to rest of the PH

Edited by SRJKiShraddha - 4 years ago

I have seen his earlier shows . Unknowingly I have followed him and whatever i have heard about him and seen his segments you get this postive and loveable vibes from him. You can feel his simplicity .

To be frank I love  thier height difference❀️ It's the most attractive part of their jodi .He is this talented ,tall handsome man and she is this talented, cute girl and together they create sparksπŸ”₯ also their nose  its similar and I find it very cute .

@bold πŸ€£ his previous costar once said to him you have long nose πŸ˜†

@blue he is simple and away from all dirty contraversial thing, makes my job as fan pretty easy. Our fandom doesn't have to quarrel much for him πŸ˜†

Originally posted by SRJKiShraddha

@bold πŸ€£ his previous costar once said to him you have long nose πŸ˜†

@blue he is simple and away from all dirty contraversial thing, makes my job as fan pretty easy. Our fandom doesn't have to quarrel much for him πŸ˜†

He does have long nose and it's cute .Here he has got partner  also this time.πŸ˜†I hope makers come up with scene where they tease each other both their nose .

He does have long nose and it's cute .Here he has got partner  also this time.πŸ˜†I hope makers come up with scene where they tease each other both their nose .

And pinch their noses πŸ€£

Hayeeeee the segment, one of my fav πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Rishrabh

Hayeeeee the segment, one of my fav πŸ˜†

Yukta Wala na πŸ˜†

I don't HV that iv after my computer crashed

But thankfully used the seg for sreejita bday VM

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bkj6k10BsQ1/?igshid=1ibuotrglxvrh

First part πŸ˜†

My fav inteview during uttaran tym πŸ˜†

Edited by SRJKiShraddha - 4 years ago

Arya style am blushing .

https://youtu.be/Le5iKi3Rqgs

I know many people must have seen

Insight into SRJ's leg pulling πŸ€£

I have to admit my just looking at Sourabh,Ashnoor .They are looking so classy together .

So do i  

Such a honest and fun interview .My respect just increased for both Sourabh and Ashnoor .They are such good actors and they know their craft so well. They have bonded so well. I hope their friendship stay this strong  always and  when they are onscreen i just see Mini and Neil.They make audiences believe in the characters through thier brillant acting.πŸ‘Kudos to them and the team for getting such perfect actors for the roles .πŸ‘

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ