Sourbh Raaj Jain/Neil Oberoi Appreciation Thread |Neil Unique hai | - Page 5

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by SRJKiShraddha

I am very happy with scenes how CVS writes.

Patiala babes just needs gripping twist , which they do very nicely subtly without much negativity in drama

I started watching the show recently .What had caught my attention was the clip of Mini ,Neil and after my research I started watching the epsidoes at a stretch and at the end of the day this 2 had made me their fan also what I found interesting was the way characters are written.Their are no over the top acting , scenes and like you said no negativity .2,3 characters I did see spilling  venom but they were given closure soon without dragging much .

Casting is perfect , even cutie saisha . I love this trio

Little girl is wonder girl .She is such a good actress in such young age .

Sourabh have got such good pleasant smile.Even Ashnoor smile is crazily good .I also find their nose similar 😆Its cute .

Originally posted by sub_94

SJ expressions were very good here  and you were so right .Neil was so eager to settle the matter in front of Mini and kept asking sorry.Yes , he was restless also .For s second i thought he shall shout at Mini for trying to listening to his phone calls .They way he had come running up was good shot and he wanted to have this chef Neil image in fornt of her and not bother her with other things  and SJ showed all this feeling amazingly.👏

Good analysis . 👍🏼

Originally posted by N_sharmaa

I started watching the show recently .What had caught my attention was the clip of Mini ,Neil and after my research I started watching the epsidoes at a stretch and at the end of the day this 2 had made me their fan also what I found interesting was the way characters are written.Their are no over the top acting , scenes and like you said no negativity .2,3 characters I did see spilling  venom but they were given closure soon without dragging much .

I just love their nok jhok.

N best part  they are not unlike other  Indian tv serial maker 

Where they think nok jhok means hero should be shown aS aarrogant , badtmazee  person .

Or the couple should have bitterness, fly dushmani , very large  social status difference, not to mention  loaded with too many unnecessary ckt. 

In patiala babes in their  nok jhok,  neither of them are pushy or arrogant. Infact they make me smile, 

This show is more close to reality as compared to many ITV drama . 

Edited by SRJKiShraddha - 4 years ago

Sourabh have got such good pleasant smile.Even Ashnoor smile is crazily good .I also find their nose similar 😆Its cute .

Issi smile pe pehle fida hui, than acting than realized he is gem person making me his fan forever.

Ashnoor has cute smile, ya both srj n ash has Punjabi connection. They have perfect height difference too☺️

Little girl is wonder girl .She is such a good actress in such young age .

I find her cutness multiply when she blushes . ☺️

I just love their nok jhok.

N best part  they are not unlike other  Indian tv serial maker 

Where they think nok jhok means hero should be shown aS aarrogant , badtmazee  person .

Or the couple should have bitterness, fly dushmani , very large  social status difference, not to mention  loaded with too many unnecessary ckt. 

In patiala babes in their  nok jhok,  neither of them are pushy or arrogant. Infact they make me smile, 

This show is more close to reality as compared to many ITV drama . 

Truese . I was so fed up of this arrogant business man and simple girl story which we have been seeing sinces ages in telly world.Same old dupatta fly ,fall and catch scenes and hero marrying heorine out of revenge 😵 .

Even i do feel this show is really like one normal show .May be that is why I was able to watch the show at the stretch without getting bored .No over the top  costume,sets,acting , villains .The  conversation they show be it between jodi ,sisters , grandparents are pretty much real .Credit goes to actors also for being natural and also like how Sourabh , Ashnoor mentioned when script is good half job is done.One don't have to put more efforts then. 

Edited by N_sharmaa - 4 years ago

I find her cutness multiply when she blushes . ☺️

Her blush has become very famous now .I did see also so  many clips in insta .She looks really cute when she blush .The way she keeps her hand on her eyes is cute .

Issi smile pe pehle fida hui, than acting than realized he is gem person making me his fan forever.

Ashnoor has cute smile, ya both srj n ash has Punjabi connection. They have perfect height difference too☺️

I have seen his earlier shows . Unknowingly I have followed him and whatever i have heard about him and seen his segments you get this postive and loveable vibes from him. You can feel his simplicity .

To be frank I love  thier height difference❤️ It's the most attractive part of their jodi .He is this talented ,tall handsome man and she is this talented, cute girl and together they create sparks🔥 also their nose  its similar and I find it very cute .