Sourbh Raaj Jain/Neil Oberoi Appreciation Thread |Neil Unique hai | - Page 118

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by anjali0111

I was also heart broken when rajiv left KTH.😆

But he was notorious for that😆

He alao left LRL in the middle. I think he only loves short term projects thats why these days he is busy doing webseries

Actors like rajiv and srj actually do the role till its appealing to them and remain in their character but indian show producers has mentality to drag the story as long as possible for trp

I know he was quite famous for leaving shows in between😆but later when I got to know the real reason behind him leaving KTH I completely supported him and still believe he did the right thing by leaving KTH in between had he stayed sujal would have never been the same character.

@Bold I agree both SRJ and Rajeev do roles depending upon the scope of performance and how challenging it will be for them as an actor which is why I had full faith that Neil's past will be quite interesting and unique (it was the ph who ruined it given the manner in which his past came in front of mini) but on SRJ's part he actually chose a performance driven role and nobody dares to touch or play the topic of male abuse which SRJ chose to play.

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Rishrabh

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5162987#153320135

New AT link.. u can comment now. main afternoon ko complete karungi.  Doing assignment ðŸ˜­SRJ AT

Kaha gayab h aap