So called ‘Luthra’s’

SophieKarim thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I used this title for a good reason. 

The entire episode was basically Mahira expressing how much she hates Preeta and wants to get rid of her for good. 

Obviously her bad luck is bad and instead of Preeta, she’s the one who gets into an accident. 

The rest of the episode was basically Srishti, Preeta & Sherlyn taking and getting Mahira admitted into hospital. 

But as usual, Preeta will be the one who goes out of her way to help absolutely anyone especially that family but of course they’ll put the blame in her and that’s exactly what the precap was. Chudail and stuck up Kareena were at the hospital along with the police and stupid Sherlyn puts all the blame on Preeta claiming that she pushed Mahira as she wants to kill her because she’s marrying Karan and therefore she’s a witness.

I’m calling it now, both of them are obviously gonna insult her and embarrass her badly and so Preeta is going to get arrested as seen in the spoilers photos that came out on Instagram. Sarla getting worried is allowed because that family will always be after her no matter what. Everything bad that happens in this world is apparently all because of Preeta. Poor girl was the one who was targeted and the one who was going to be involved in the accident if it wasn’t for her sister.

And Mahira? The exact definition of absolutely disgusting. She’s attacking that girl who’s been framed and misunderstood when she hasn’t done anything wrong and she’s trying to kill her all for wanting to be with someone who doesn’t even love her? How cheap. But according to the Luthra’s, anything a working class girl does is wrong and if a high class/rich person does the exact same thing, it’s right. 

Baani and Rakhi weren’t at the hospital so I hope that counts towards something... Rishabh is going to Canada so obviously she’s not going to get his support so who’s left? Karan.

Will he go against Kareena and support Preeta or go back to his old ways and start insulting her again? It can go either way really as according to yesterday’s episode, he’s falling in love with her all over again... 

Edited by SophieKarim - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

msainhjaug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I hope he says something like "Preeta ne aisa kuch nahi kiya hai.. agar usse shaadi he rokni hoti to wo mujhe bol deti aur mai rok deta.. kitne dino se wait he kar raha hu uske bolne ka"  wishful thinking 😆

Edited by msainhjaug - 4 years ago
SophieKarim thumbnail

Originally posted by: msainhjaug

I hope he says something like "Preeta ne aisa kuch nahi kiya hai.. agar usse shaadi he rokni hoti to wo mujhe bol deti aur mai rok deta.. kitne dono se wait he kar raha hu uske bolne ka"  wishful thinking 😆

How we all want that to happen! 😆 But I honestly don’t know what sort of obsession the CVs have with jail. Isn’t this like the tenth or eleventh jail track of the show? 🤣

Seriously hoping Karan sides with her this time otherwise what was the whole point of this ‘pehla nasha’ track? 

MandyTheBlogger thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SophieKarim

I used this title for a good reason. 

The entire episode was basically Mahira expressing how much she hates Preeta and wants to get rid of her for good. 

Obviously her bad luck is bad and instead of Preeta, she’s the one who gets into an accident. 

The rest of the episode was basically Srishti, Preeta & Sherlyn taking and getting Mahira admitted into hospital. 

But as usual, Preeta will be the one who goes out of her way to help absolutely anyone especially that family but of course they’ll put the blame in her and that’s exactly what the precap was. Chudail and stuck up Kareena were at the hospital along with the police and stupid Sherlyn puts all the blame on Preeta claiming that she pushed Mahira as she wants to kill her because she’s marrying Karan and therefore she’s a witness.

I’m calling it now, both of them are obviously gonna insult her and embarrass her badly and so Preeta is going to get arrested as seen in the spoilers photos that came out on Instagram. Sarla getting worried is allowed because that family will always be after her no matter what. Everything bad that happens in this world is apparently all because of Preeta. Poor girl was the one who was targeted and the one who was going to be involved in the accident if it wasn’t for her sister.

And Mahira? The exact definition of absolutely disgusting. She’s attacking that girl who’s been framed and misunderstood when she hasn’t done anything wrong and she’s trying to kill her all for wanting to be with someone who doesn’t even love her? How cheap. But according to the Luthra’s, anything a working class girl does is wrong and if a high class/rich person does the exact same thing, it’s right. 

Baani and Rakhi weren’t at the hospital so I hope that counts towards something... Rishabh is going to Canada so obviously she’s not going to get his support so who’s left? Karan.

Will he go against Kareena and support Preeta or go back to his old ways and start insulting her again? It can go either way really as according to yesterday’s episode, he’s falling in love with her all over again... 

When that noodle thallachi said to rakhi to not to make preeta enter this house rakhi's face was like, if u don't luke toh u get out types 🤣🤣

Its not nothing new that's going to happen next, sherlyn to make herself escape from this issue easily puts the blame on preeta, and im sure id mahira wakes up also she is going to play the victim card. But i hope someone sees sherlyn's video recording to save preeta. Amd that should be the ffinal reason to make mahira thrown out of the lutra house..  she can make a come back 😆 but not right now. After ages she can return when everything goes well in preeran's life.. (patah nahi voh din indono ke life mein aayega bhi nahi🤣)

@red: as if! 😏

I don't think he will help her right away.he will create a scene first and then might help her. Since rishab ain't gonna be back for 3 days matlab samjo ek hafta ke liye usse bilkul mat yaad karna.. he won't be here.  So only hope is karan ya phir prithvi ko entry lena padega.. but will he go against sherlyn??  Or else like last time next option left is sarla herself 🤓

We all very badly wanna see karan going against all and aise with preeta like he did before they became best friends.

Edited by MandyTheBlogger - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: msainhjaug

I hope he says something like "Preeta ne aisa kuch nahi kiya hai.. agar usse shaadi he rokni hoti to wo mujhe bol deti aur mai rok deta.. kitne dino se wait he kar raha hu uske bolne ka"  wishful thinking 😆

Its not necessary that every wish might come true😆 don't keep ur hopes high and be prepared. This karan namak coin may filp to either sides🤣

How we all want that to happen! 😆 But I honestly don’t know what sort of obsession the CVs have with jail. Isn’t this like the tenth or eleventh jail track of the show? 🤣

Seriously hoping Karan sides with her this time otherwise what was the whole point of this ‘pehla nasha’ track? 

Sirf jail obsession????  What about the repeated weeding on the cards???  What about the middle class dialogue obsession? Gunda obsession??  Point out karne lag jaaoun toh u guys might tell next obsession rog mujhe hai 😆

Coming to the whole point of 'pehala nasha track' thats a small lollipop given to us saying abse forget about preeran and start shipping for the new jodi #KarIsh😆 kyun iss janam mein toh preeran ko milvaane k baare mein cvs ne socha hi nahi hoga. So to calm us down they gave us that 😆😆

SophieKarim thumbnail

Originally posted by: MandyTheBlogger

Sirf jail obsession????  What about the repeated weeding on the cards???  What about the middle class dialogue obsession? Gunda obsession??  Point out karne lag jaaoun toh u guys might tell next obsession rog mujhe hai 😆

Coming to the whole point of 'pehala nasha track' thats a small lollipop given to us saying abse forget about preeran and start shipping for the new jodi #KarIsh😆 kyun iss janam mein toh preeran ko milvaane k baare mein cvs ne socha hi nahi hoga. So to calm us down they gave us that 😆😆

But they’ll continue showing these repetitive tracks because the TRPs are always high when they do. 

LMAO Girish is literally the only smart one in that house, the rest of them are nuts 🤣🤣

SophieKarim thumbnail

APPARENTLY, there is a new vamp entering the show 🤣🤣

https://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/sonyaa-ayodhya-the-new-vamp-zee-tv-s-kundali-bhagya-200117

So Sherlyn, Prithvi, Mahira, Kareena, Chudail.... they’re not enough for Preeta 

Yup.. ultra gobar! 🤢

APPARENTLY, there is a new vamp entering the show 🤣🤣

https://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/sonyaa-ayodhya-the-new-vamp-zee-tv-s-kundali-bhagya-200117

So Sherlyn, Prithvi, Mahira, Kareena, Chudail.... they’re not enough for Preeta 

Yaar, usually the leads will be together and these vamps toh usse separate karenge.. par yehan toh ulta ho raha hai.. alag rahne vaale couple aur kitna alag karvayenge yaar??? 🤔