MayRa FF / The Revenge / Chapter 6 page 7 ~ 8/4/20

SillySoni thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey me Soniya 🤗

Jenny admire so my latest obsession are MayRa.

I'm member of Punar vivaah and Geet forum.

Loves to write down my imagination so pls pls pls tell me how is it & should I continue.

Buddy me or like this post to get pm for future updates.

~ Index ~

Prologue, Page 1

Chapter 1, Page 1

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Chapter 4

Chapter 5

Edited by SillySoni - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SillySoni thumbnail

Prologue

"Rudra please don't do this" Maya plead when he pushed her on bed rudely.

"No" she shout he as throw away her dupatta, she cross her hands over her chest.

"Please don't" she beg to him crying. he hold her both hands down she still try to fight but there is no use.

"Nooo" her painful screams echoed in whole room.

Next day...

"Doctor Gupta here is a Rape case" Arjun told, Nidhi attend the girl.

"Her name?" she ask looking the girl in front of her laying on stretcher.

"Her name is Maya Jaisingh" Arjun said after reading form in his hand.

After two months...

"Maya beta get ready Rudra and his family just about to reach" Maya's mother told and leave to do some other work. Maya looked herself in mirror she is ready to face Rudra Roy again.

"I don't know Rudra why you did this to me?" she close her eyes tears fell.

In a hour...

"I want to talk with Maya" Rudra said looking Maya parents, they nod then Rudra Maya went to a room.

"Maya" she hold dupatta in her fist to stop shivering from fear.

"Are you okay?" Rudra ask as he find her tense.

"Yes" Maya turn to face him, her eyes show how much she hates him.

SillySoni thumbnail

Chapter 1

Hospital...

"You can take Maya home but be careful with her" Doctor said checking Maya's reports.

Maya mother look Maya face she is totally blank no emotion on her face. She don't know how this happen and who is the guy.

After 15 days...

"I want to punish him" Maya said looking blankly at nothing.

"No Maya, if we file a case then everyone will come to know about you then who will marry you" Maya mother said fearing for her daughter future.

"But maa how can we leave him, he need to be punish for his sin, for what he did to me" Maya try her level best to make them understand.

"No Maya, maa is right, its about your future and people will not say anything to him but they will all point finger on your character" This time Rajeev speake. Maya hide her face crying she know they all could think like this only.

After one month...

"Maya please see this photo. he is lawyer by profession, maa like him and me too. now we just want to know if you like him or not, tell us" Rajeev give a photo to Maya.

Next day...

"Maya Beta did you see boy photo?" Her mother ask when they are cleaning dishes after breakfast.

"No Maa I can't marry anyone without telling them about my life truth" Maya sat on chair one of chair.

"Beta why can't you understand no one will marry you after knowing that you" she stop herself saying rape word.

Night...

"Rudra" Maya threw the photo away she can't believe her fate that her maa and bhai want to marry her with her rapist. She sat there think what wrong she did to deserve all this pain.

"I won't be able to punish him ever and now he want to marry me, what wrong I did god to deserve so much pain, what?" she cry sitting in corner of her room.

"No I can't let this happen, I'm not weak now I will punish him myself" she wipe her tears rudely.

"Maa I'm ready to marry that guy you selected for me" Maya told the moment she enter her mother room.

"Beta I'm so happy for you, I'm happy that you are thinking about yourself now" she hugged Maya in happiness.

A week later...

"Maya beta, Rudra and his family is here to see you please talk nicely with him and his mom dad okay beta" Her mother told placing dupatta nicely around Maya neck.

"My princess" she lovingly peck on her hair looking Maya in mirror.

In an hour...

"I want to talk with Maya" Rudra said. Maya parents nod then Rajeev show them a room to talk.

"Maya" Rudra call her name after some minutes as she was silent.

"Are you okay?" Rudra find her tense, Maya grip her dupatta with her shivering hands.

"Yes" she turn to face him, her eyes clearly show how much she hates him.

"What you like to do?" He ask when they both sat on sofa.

"Writing" she told without moving her from her lap. He ask five more questions and she answer all calmly.

"Do ask what you want?" Rudra said. Maya look up at him, she don't know why he's behaving so different today.

"I don't have any questions" she stand to leave.

"You don't want to marry?" Rudra ask as she don't look interested in him. Maya just want to shout that she don't want to marry him, she hate him too much to even bear his presence.

"I want to marry you, soon" her cold answer bother Rudra.

In two weeks...

Maya Rudra engagement day...

Maya close her eyes tightly the moment Rudra hold her hand to make her wear ring.

"Why are your hands shivering?" he ask looking her hands.

"No, nothing its just I'm nervous" she look here n there then she hold his hand slip ring hurriedly in his finger.

Maya was sitting with Rudra parents while staring Rudra wondering how normally he is behaving with her family and everyone.

"Why he is doing this drama of good son in law?" she murmur confused.

Next day of Maya mahendi...

"Maya beta your would be hubby love you very much see your Henna dark color" Maya's Maasi said. all the girls giggle teasing Maya with Rudra name but she was hating it.

"He love me really? what a joke" Maya thought smiled mockingly.

Next day...

"Maya how is this?" Rudra ask as he put a necklace around her neck, they are in a Jewellery shop. Rudra want to buy something for her, a marriage gift.

"Nice" Maya told without even glancing necklace in her neck.

"You don't like it ?" he observe her facial expression.

"Yes" Rudra stare her confused by her weird behavior.

"Maya" he shake her a little. Maya threw the necklace away and stormed out of shop.

In parking...

"Maya listen to me" he come behind her running.

"Maya" he tug her arms angrily.

"How dare you" she pushed him back but his hold on her tighten.

"Leave me please" she plead feel fear from his anger.

"I'm sorry if I hurt you" he leave her at once seeing her fearing from him.

"Maya sit please" he open car door for her. Maya sat without saying anything, she just want to reach home soon away from him.

Their wedding night...

"Maya" As Rudra step in room he find her stood in front of window, she already changed her wedding lehenga.

"Huh" she turn to face him when she feel him near.

"You are beautiful" he touch her cheek softly. she close her eyes fight the fear inside her which make him think she is fine with their closeness. He close distance between their mouth, she hold his nape was trying hard not to push him or cry, she gasp feeling his hand inside her dress.

"Please response" he groans angled her head. She try to kiss him back and after some time she forgot everything around her. she is just trying to feel the pleasure that she use to feel with his touch. Soon they part for breath Rudra carried her to bed, they both helped each other with clothes.

"No" Maya murmur with tight close eyes holding bed sheet in her fist. He glanced her face, she look scared for some reason.

"If you are not ready then its okay" he was about to move away but she hold his hand.

"I need you" Maya don't want to leave this chance to come out of her fear, the fear she feel with his presence with his touch.

"Are you sure?" Rudra kissed away tears from her cheeks, only then Maya notice she is crying.

"Yes" she nods and after her yes the night was long for both but not enough to express their hidden passion and desire.

Morning...

Maya wakeup only to find Rudra sleeping in her arm.

"I hope now I can make you pay for your deeds" she softly run fingers on his cheek.

"But why was you so gentle last night? Why you look totally different of what you are in reality?" her tears fell on his cheek which break Rudra sleep he open eyes find her so close to himself.

"Why these tears?" he wipe them away.

"Nothing" she moved away holding bed sheet.

"Maya I'm always there for you" she turn to him surprised.

"Yes" he curl a hand around her waist can feel there is something she is hiding from him.

"Please don't confuse me" she murmur closing her eyes when he hugged her softly.

On breakfast table...

"Rudra open your eyes Rudra, Mrityunjai look what happen to my son?" Antara cry shaking a unconscious Rudra.

"Rishi help me" Mj and Rishi take Rudra out to car. Maya smile looking all the drama but the peace was not there in her heart which she should feel.

"I'm successful but why I'm not truly happy." she look down at her neck, hand automatically reach to grip her mangalsutra.

Hospital...

"Someone give poison to Rudra" doctor told.

"What?" Rishi was shock hold Antara who cry hearing that someone is behind her son life.

"What are you saying doctor how can this be possible, we all are family members" Mj can't believe that someone try to kill Rudra.

"Mr. Roy I'm telling what Rudra report say we find poison in his food" doctor leave after saying to be careful with Rudra.

"Rudra bhai is safe bhabhi" Rishi called Maya.

"Thank god" Maya pretend as if she is the most worried person for Rudra.

"We are coming home in some hour" Rishi cut the call after talking with his wife Ananya.

"Its okay if he is safe now I will give him a slow death because he don't deserve a easy one" Maya smirk evilly.

Precap: A shock for Maya.

Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Interesting prologue & first part👏

Maya was raped by Rudra😲

Mayra got married & Maya wants revenge

I think Rudra has a twin brother who is responsible for Maya's condition

Waiting for next

SillySoni thumbnail

Originally posted by: katheriene

Interesting prologue & first part👏

Maya was raped by Rudra😲

Mayra got married & Maya wants revenge

I think Rudra has a twin brother who is responsible for Maya's condition

Waiting for next

Thank you dear glad you liked 🤗

I'll update soon. 

cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Well come to beyhadh forum dear🤗

Very interesting 

Plz keep writing on mayra coz only here we can get them together

I don’t think we can get mayra together in the show😭

SillySoni thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteariya

Well come to beyhadh forum dear🤗

Very interesting 

Plz keep writing on mayra coz only here we can get them together

I don’t think we can get mayra together in the show😭

Thanku dear it's great to see you here after pv forum 🤗

Yes I'm gonna update more 😉

Agree it's really hard to stop ourselves from shipping MayRa even when we knew they're not endgame 💔

SillySoni thumbnail

Updating...

SillySoni thumbnail

Chapter 2

"Maya please meet she is Rudra's bua" Antara introduced Madhvi to Maya.

"Namaste bua ji" Maya join her hands smiling.

"Bhabhi your daughter in law don't know how to take blessings of olders" Madhvi give not so happy look to Antara.

"I'm sorry bua ji" Maya think for a moment then take her blessings.

"Hmm its okay" Madhvi turn her face.

"Bhabhi I think this girl is not good for our Rudra" told Madhvi thinking who can give poison to Rudra. Antara too think that Maya bring bad luck for Rudra, she even search whole house for some proof to find who mix poison in his food but she got nothing.

"Bua ji please" Rudra get angry listen to her.

"But Rudra beta" Antara hold Madhvi hand says with eyes to keep quiet.

"Ok beta you take rest and Maya please take care of Rudra" Antara move out of room with Madhvi.

"Maya beta" Maya heard her mother voice.

"Maa come please" she feels so happy to see her. They hug emotionally.

"How are you Rudra beta?" Nandini felt uncomfortable as she heard what Madhvi bua think about Maya.

"I'm fine Aunty" Rudra smile sweetly at her & take her blessings.

"Rajeev how are you doing" Rudra asked when Maya was giving him juice.

"Good Jiju, tomorrow I'm leaving to Delhi for my job interview" Rajeev smile, Maya sat beside with him on a sofa.

"That's great, good luck for your interview" Rudra wish him luck.

"Thanks Jiju" he give him a sweet smile.

"I think Antara aunty not behaving nicely with you?" Rajeev ask in low voice when he saw Rudra was talking with Nandini.

"No, she is just tense for her son that's it" Maya told she don't want to spoil her mother in law image in front of her family and most important she just don't want to make them worry about her anymore. After some time  Rajeev and Nandini left.

"How are you feeling now?" Maya sat beside Rudra on bed giving him soup.

"Much Better" he look her, here is peace on her face.

"Please lay down now" she made him lay and put pillows behind his back.

"I don't know who give me poison" he close eyes feeling Maya fingers in his hair.

Afternoon...

"Mummy ji why Rudra not going to office?" Maya ask because its a week since Rudra not going office. Maya also take a break from her revenge as she don't want anyone to doubt her.

"Maya he don't remember anything now so I'm thinking to tell him to join Roy Construction with Rishi" said Antara coming into kitchen.

"What?" Maya confusedly look her.

"Yes he lost his memory two months back" she told shocking Maya. Maya sat on chair stunned with the thought that she is taking revenge from a man who loss his memory.

Rudra room...

"So bhai you are joining our company?" Rishi getup to leave.

"Yes" Rudra gaze shifted to Maya who is looking him only standing close to door.

"Bhabhi come, I'm just leaving" Rishi said moving out of room.

"What happen ?" Rudra find her silent.

"You didn't tell me about your memory loss" Maya walked toward him.

"Maa told Aunty, she didn't tell you?" Rudra put file a side which Rishi give him to read their company history.

"Why didn't you tell me?" she come forward grip his shirt collar in anger.

"Maya" Rudra was shock with her anger but he also know she is right on her place to react like this if she don't know about his memory loss.

"I'm sorry, please calm down" he try to pull her hands from collar, then he find her in tears.

"Why are you hurting me why ? what wrong I done please tell me?" Maya cry don't know why she felt so hurt today.

"Please forgive me" he hugged her rub her back until she calmed down.

"Maya I was not ready to marry as I don't want to spoil anyone life but doctor told there is no hope of returning my memory so Maa start forcing me for marriage, I have no choice but to give in to her continue requests." Rudra told in the end caressing Maya hair.

After 4 days... afternoon...

Maya smile looking their room curtains burning.

"Anu where is Maya?" Rudra ask not seeing her with everyone in living room. Ananya told that she is in their room. He come upstairs only to find their whole room on fire.

"Maya" he shockingly stare a unconscious Maya laying on floor in middle of their room.

"Maya wake up please" he shake her crying but she didn't move so without thinking more he picked her wrapping in a blanket when he turn to leave the room he saw fire already reach door.

"Now what I do?" He think looking Maya in his arms.

"Bhai" Rishi also reach there was shock to see fire in room.

"Rishi move back please" Rudra shout as he hold Maya close to his chest before running out without any other thought get burn his arm and shoulders.

After one hour when fire finally was in control. Rudra looked Maya who is now crying to see their burn room.

"I don't know how this happened believe me" he hugged her. Antara ask Rudra to take Maya to downstairs room for now.

"It's okay Maya" he rub her back as they step in other room but she is not seems to calm down. She look his hurt hands, he still not caring about his burn hands. She don't know how can he change so much after his memory loss.

"Why you hurt yourself for me ?" Maya stare him with her innocent eyes filled with tears, Rudra smile cleaning her face dearly.

"Because I love you and I will always protect you from every danger" he confessed passionately. she stare his eyes to find lie but for her surprise she only find love for her.

"Don't know when but I just fall in love with you" he look into her lost eyes cupped her nape his gaze shift to her lips. she close eyes when their lips met.

"Hope you don't hurt me again" she kiss him back when the innocent Maya in her get the love care which she crave the most.

"I Promise" Rudra said lost in that moment, he didn't even understand what she ask but he just promised as if his heart know it's his duty to protect her.

Night...

"I need 25k rupees" Maya tell laying in Rudra arms. she talked with two mens for her next plan, they want 25k to do what she told them.

"Hmm wait" Rudra take out his card.

"Take it" he hand her. She stare him surprised as he didnt even ask for what she needs money. In these days she feel like she is not married to her rapist but someone who truly love her, she can feel Rudra love in each and every action, he respect her care for her, treat her like baby. Don't know when she start to understand him but still she can't forget for what she is here and why she marry him.

"You don't want to ask why I need money?" she ask. He made her lay on her side, he too lay there close to her.

"When you feel like you will tell me, I don't need to worry" he said. Maya don't understand why he trust her so much.

"Because I love you" he spoke like he heard her thought.

"I..." she teasingly curl her arm around his neck pulling him closer. He feels bad that she don't love him.

"You are getting naughty day by day" he murmur when she pushed him on his back.

"Don't tell me you don't like my this side" she give a playful smile.

"I love everything about you" he lovingly put some curls behind her ear.

Next day...

"Maya bhabhi please tell mom dad that Rudra bhai is in hospital he met with an accident" Rishi told Maya on phone. Smiling evilly Maya put phone down.

Hospital...

"Rudra is fine but his right hand break in this accident" doctor told when Mj met him in cabin.

"How this happen ?" Mj was shock he feel fear for Rudra life now its second time his life is in danger.

"Dad actually" Rishi tell how he find Rudra unconscious.

Flashback...

"Bhai where are you ?" Rishi call Rudra.

"Rishi I'm on my way to xyz site" Rudra told driving car.

"But bhai you forgot file here" Rishi tell looking file in his hand.

"Oh shit, I take wrong file with me" Rudra flip file pages then he get in hurry he took wrong file.

"It's okay bhai I'm coming there you meet me on xyz road" Rishi reach parking.

"Thanks Rishi, okay I will wait there" Rudra said then he saw a truck coming to his way in fast speed.

"Nooo" Rishi heard Rudra scream.

"Bhai, bhai what happen, bhai" he scream for any response from Rudra.

Back to present...

"I find a truck but truck driver was missing from there" Rishi told everything.

"Why you called Rudra when he was driving car" Antara slapped Rishi hard in anger.

"I'm sorry maa" Rishi hold his burning cheek, he also think it's his mistake only.

"Bhabhi there is no fault of Rishi but in our home bad omen is this girl, Maya" Madhvi bua blamed Maya.

"Di I think you are right, this girl is not good for my Rudra. the moment she come to our house he is getting into troubles" Antara hateful gaze didn't hurt Maya because she know she deserve her every hateful words when she is trying to kill her son.

Precap: "Nandini ji you can take your daughter Maya back to your home, I will send divorce papers in five days" Antara shocked Maya mother.

Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Interesting update👏

Rudra's memory loss was an interesting twist👏

Rudra loves Maya so much & Maya is also falling for him 

It is not easy for Maya to forgive Rudra

Rudra is a different person  for Maya , is there any other twist

Rudra met with an accident, Antra's anger is justified

Interesting precap

Waiting for next