•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Kkhh me rahul anjali se shadi karta hai end me and rahul ki beti bhi hai ek anjali. 

Tumhe nahi lagta rahul ko confusion hoti hogi even dono anjali ko bhi ?? Ki bhai awaaz di hai to kis anjali ko di hai?? Discuss

2nd) tumhe kya lagta anjali apni step daughter anjali ko pyaar karegi?? Usase thik se bartav karegi?? Discuss 

Originally posted by Twinklingmoon

Kkhh me rahul anjali se shadi karta hai end me and rahul ki beti bhi hai ek anjali. 

Tumhe nahi lagta rahul ko confusion hoti hogi even dono anjali ko bhi ?? Ki bhai awaaz di hai to kis anjali ko di hai?? Discuss

Easy, they would give little Anjali a nickname like Anju or something.

2nd) tumhe kya lagta anjali apni step daughter anjali ko pyaar karegi?? Usase thik se bartav karegi?? Discuss 

Considering that the step daughter united Rahul and Anjali, I think she would love her as her own mother. Yes, things might get complicated when Rahul and Anjali have their own child. Anjali might not love her step daughter as much as her own blood, but parents never love their children equally even in "normal" scenarios so that would be fine 

I just realized potential of this film. It could very well be a complex relationship drama between parents and children. 

@Kjo i know you keep lurking here on IF, shelve takht this should be your next. 

Anjali-1 aur Anjali-2 kar liya hoga. Jaise school mein same naam waale bacchon ke saath karte hain.😆

Originally posted by Twinklingmoon

1) Woh apni beti anjali ko choti anjli bulata hai.

2) Yes she loves her stepmother coz she was the one jisne dono ko milaya tha.