Please evict madhurima tuli

Posted: 4 years ago

I dont understand why she is still in the show. She has physically assaulted someone. Why the hell has she and vishal got the same punishment? Vishal threw water and she has beaten him really badly. Poor guy cant even walk properly. BB should give me painkillers and provide him medical checkup. 

How can throwing water and physically assaulting someone result in same punishment? Throwing water is not an offence whereas hitting someone is a criminal offence...and yet she has no guilt over her actions..she is trying to  prove that what she did was right and was a reaction.

How we react in situations is completely down to us....shall we all start hitting each other just because we are angry and got instigated!! How is BB even justifying her actions? 

Madhurima tuli should  be evicted immediately ...actually not just evicted she should also face criminal charges for what she did... i m sure if it was vishal hitting her then he would have been evicted and jailed in real by now!!!

#madhurimatulishameonyou

I actually used to like her till now...she lost all the respect.

+1

That calls for non-negotiable Eviction!

BB is this stupid?!!

They can’t see right from wrong?

There is something going to happen in WKW i guess..

Agreed. BB is definitely playing around with Vishal's health and mental peace. 

They don't call him in confession room because they cannot bulsh*t him with some silly explanations. They blame him for madhu's behaviour as if those two are one entity! And bb's voice this season comes across as derogatory, accusatory and even sarcastic especially while dealing with something that concerns Vishal! 

Shame on Bb and yes, Madhurima. The degree of aggression was not the same and punishment should match that! 

Physical violence is a joke this season. 

Its not even as if she's some major player in BB.

BB knows there is instability in her and wants to show her cheapness. Even with that she has least support and its been like that for ages since she entered. But no. BB plays its game to keep her in. I wonder what level she is capable of falling to that BB knows and wants us to see for TRP

She should be kicked out after bashing on the weekend ka vaar. Every time she does somethinv violent, Vishal’s name is dragged for provocation. In that case Sid has provoked Asim several time, did Asim hit Sid? No. Madhu is a very badtameez, insolent and bratty girl. I have all respect for her. I remember seeing Nach Baliye and her mom coming and defending her daughter as though she’s a saint, vishal was portrayed as a criminal, now the whole world knows as to who is the bad one. I have absokutely no sympathies for this girl. Lazy, mannerless and no class at all.

I'm sure she will be thrown our of the house on this wkv 

Originally posted by Laalchi_Reader

I'm sure she will be thrown our of the house on this wkv 

Yes they need drama for wkw