Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Thank you 😊 

Bloody Chotu he is becoming a nuisance now 😂😂 I really like that kid and he is cute but he needs to stop or CVs need someone else to disturb them if they must.

I will skip today - unless there is anything worth watching? 

Atleast roshni is being smart and not blabbering. Get your proofs and then play your cards but let’s see how many days will see investigate?

Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vibha28

Thank you 😊 

Bloody Chotu he is becoming a nuisance now 😂😂 I really like that kid and he is cute but he needs to stop or CVs need someone else to disturb them if they must.

I will skip today - unless there is anything worth watching? 

Atleast roshni is being smart and not blabbering. Get your proofs and then play your cards but let’s see how many days will see investigate?

Koi smart nai jealous roshni 

amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Same precap for anorher 383949494 days...

Dunno when this venom starts working on her... and it's effects... shit it's little scary... 

Don't want Any seperation that's it... can't take another MU and throwing out...

vibha28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: amlavs

Same precap for anorher 383949494 days...

Dunno when this venom starts working on her... and it's effects... shit it's little scary... 

Don't want Any seperation that's it... can't take another MU and throwing out...

Same no more throwing out it’s so cheap to do that and she and her mum have no home left either. 

This is going to be until how long? I don’t mind a track where there is but of hurt but no dumb last time type MU please, and no throwing out. 

amlavs thumbnail

Same no more throwing out it’s so cheap to do that and she and her mum have no home left either. 

This is going to be until how long? I don’t mind a track where there is but of hurt but no dumb last time type MU please, and no throwing out. 

Yeah... but 1 thing nikkah 'll be done.... aftermath many problems r going to happen.... million dollar question is Will roshan together face it or not ??🤔

vibha28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: amlavs

Yeah... but 1 thing nikkah 'll be done.... aftermath many problems r going to happen.... million dollar question is Will roshan together face it or not ??🤔

Problems and ITV drama are synonymous so that’s a given and yes I really really wanted them both against mum but I doubt we will get that. Maybe in the end Aman will pick roshni over mom but it would be so so good if they face issues together which would be such a good thing to watch. But, it’s ITV drama so I am not going to hold my breath.

vibha28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MagpieArshu

Koi smart nai jealous roshni 

Being jealous doesn’t mean one is dumb. One is an emotion and other is a characteristic behaviour.

amlavs thumbnail

Problems and ITV drama are synonymous so that’s a given and yes I really really wanted them both against mum but I doubt we will get that. Maybe in the end Aman will pick roshni over mom but it would be so so good if they face issues together which would be such a good thing to watch. But, it’s ITV drama so I am not going to hold my breath.

@bold so true....

zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I found today's episode good...  

Ok that jealous bit was over done but roshni doesn't know anything about amans life before wedding...  It can be explored... 

The chemistry sparks is still there thank god...  Dance was kinda meh...