ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 16 Jan 2020 - Page 7

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

🤣 kya perfect pic hai pali... but today she looked even more funny dangerous... you know at one point i thought she will just slap abir or attack him and they showed that expression in close up 🤣

🤣🤣

Hats off to you Diyu for doing LU for Meenu's Gali Ka Gunda avatar episode!

From segment itself we could make out the chillam chilli she was going to do 

pali all this is a MU yaar i dont know who to feel bad more for both of them are suffering... 😭

thats a mystery pali he was just standing there n then comes n talks to them normally... but i dont like this stalker attitude.. 

Hmmm... so maybe Nannu didn't hear them talk.

But yeah, Nannu's possessive side is coming to surface now. It's going to increase more and more now...

haha she looked a little dangerous today abhi her dialogues are funny but her body language n expression seriously for first time i got scared she was ready to attack abir any time.. 

🤣 reading about it itself is very funny, can't wait to watch the episode😆

Originally posted by SheThought

Precap

Mishti was happily dancing? 

At last, we get to see an assertive Abir!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7XIEo6Bjbl/

pali when it comes to dancing no one in our show will show emotions they just let loose n enjoy its a basic trait 🤣

i too love this yaar come on abir you can do it... 🥳

Originally posted by yrhpk_aus

Hi everyone🤗

Thanks Suta and diya for the updates👍🏼

Don't know how you endured the roaring volume from Meenu/rupal today🤓 Kudos to you

nandu 🤗

yaar today seriously i got scared of her not voice but her expression n close up shot... you watch epi naa at one point she looked very scary shouting abir n grinding her teeth like she was ready to slap abir.. 

pali when it comes to dancing no one in our show will show emotions they just let loose n enjoy its a basic trait 🤣

i too love this yaar come on abir you can do it... 🥳

Haan that's true!

Emotions on hold! It's dancing time🤣

Yaar dekhna... Nannu is going to not let them talk... I have already accepted that they will not be able to talk till the end 😆

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Mii5

Yeh kiska dream ho sakti hai??🤔🤔

🤣 this is the fear of our fandom we dont get scared of anything but what if its a dream 🤣 but i dont think its a dream, i read somewhere that mishbir will be in mish room n bp will catch them read handed so i think they wont be able to talk... 

Originally posted by abhilashasharma

whatever it is, Rhea is looking pretty and beautiful.. especially when she raises her neck and looks at Abir ☺️

this looks like a parallel when Abir wanted to show Mishti his painting.. ‘Tum aa rahi Ho warna utake le jaoonga’

true Abhi she looks so cute n beautiful in that scene...  height difference hai yaar she looking up to abir uff i like such scenes... 

haina hifi even i felt the same the same feeling here too 😆

bahaha did she honestly say this out loud to everyone!?🤣🤣

Biggest joke of the year!

Good One Good One GIF - Anchorman SteveCarell Laugh GIFs

'does not threaten anyone' pah! Lying through her teeth😈 Everyone knows what she made Abir do for the last 3 months...and with Kunal for the drink spike...

and she still claims this

🤣🤣 meenu is the most delusional character in our show yaar.. she definitely needs treatment... 

awww my poor mishtu bachchi😭

How many more times do the makers want to break her heart🥺? how much more pain/hurt is going to get?

This has sealed the deal for her, she's beyond broken (eventhough she yearns for Abir and his pyar), she has had enough! 😭

Why is kismat playing with mishbir like this? Making Abir's redemption route even more difficult and longer😭

true i feel bad for both yaar circumstances are not letting mishbir meet or talk... they both are right in their place and suffering equally too... the way both are hurting themselves i just want them to run away from all this so called family n drama... 😭💔