Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samyuktha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

abir in his room... kuhu comes there n asks where he was... abir says some problem came up... 

kuhu - tell me something, how much all the problems in the world become your guest... first you made me a part of your planning against my own brother.. and then you didnt come there n here you are playing games in laptop... 

abir tries asking sorry in between but kuhu doesnt listen... 

then abir says i was doing some work.. kuhu says now you are behaving like kunal making bahana...

abir says sorry i know how mishti must be feeling... 

kuhu says no you dont understand she is now tired of waiting for you... 

abir says no she cant accept defeat.. 

kuhu says no she hasnt accepted defeat, she has decided to take control of her life now..

abir - even my life control is in her hand only.. but she doesnt know that.. please kuhu i need your help will you do it... 

kuhu says no i cant hep you anymore n goes...

ketu stops her outside n says do you know what happened here... parul maasi was arrested,..

kuhu is shocked.. 

abir talking to someone asking to find a way to get parul out.. naanu comes there n says i have talked to lawyer he said until meenu gets back her complain nothing can happen.. 

abir says we cant accept defeat..

naanu says we cant do anything abir until you accept to meenu's demand n agree to marry the girl she wants.. i'm sorry abir tera aur mishti ka saath yahi tak tha... 

abir says i need to talk to mishti.. once i did the mistake of taking decision alone for both of us now i wont do it... 

naanu says kuhu wont help, mish is not willing to talk, mah family wont let him inside too... 

abir says i dont know but somehow i want to talk to mishti... 

Wah ji wah! Naanu was telling only some time back that no one can ask Abir this big of a sacrifice and now what he is doing 🤢

Why can't they all threaten Meenu that they all are going out of the house immediately🤓

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Samyuktha123

When Best fraand becomes a Fiance you get a stalker😆

Exactly!

No one is Dudh Ka Dhula!

Sarvagunna Sampann Nannu main daag... Haila!

😆

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Seriously? Like, seriously?!

Naanu is useless! As if it's a joke to get married! And that too to a random person!

Does he hear himself? Asking Abir to give into Meenu's blackmailing... and he was the same person who thought it was unfair to ask Abir to sacrifice earlier!

Aaaarrrrrghhhhhhhh! 

true pali he is seriously useless for parul he is asking abir to sacrifice again why like why yaar abir has to give in always... i feel so bad for this boy when he kept repeating i want to meet mishti he was like a 5 year old wanting to get to his mother... he is dying there in that house... one after another every single person is asking him to sacrifice first kunal then meenu, parul now again naanu... 😡

i just hope mishti gets to know all this... he needs her asap... 

What's new 😆

Meenu is so dramatic. Her regular tone of talking is also no less than an ultimatum 

Related image

But I really want to see her choice of gaay bahu for Abir... comic relief in this intense episode 😆

🤣 kya perfect pic hai pali... but today she looked even more funny dangerous... you know at one point i thought she will just slap abir or attack him and they showed that expression in close up 🤣

Samyuktha123 thumbnail

ketu n kuhu eavesdropping on meenu kunal talk.. 

kunal asks does she really wants parul to be behind bars... meenu says no she wont be in jail not even till tonight... if abir agrees to marry the girl i chose i'll get back my complain... 

kunal says dont make bhai do this... if he marries someone else he wont be happy... 

meenu says abir thinks like that.. but you say i was the one to decide for you arent you happy..

kunal says both are different cases, please dont do this bhai wont be happy... 

meenu says have you come here for your brother or your mother... 

kunal says why are you saying this, i cant call anyone else maa but only you... if you ever ever saw me as your son please dont do this with bhai dont ask him to marry any other girl... he pleads with folded hands...

meenu says if you truely see me as your mother why have you come her talking for mishti... 

naanu tries stopping abir saying its mishti's sangeet today, dont try to create any tamasha here...

abir says i only have 2 hours i have to meet her i dont care about any tamasha... mujhe mishti se milna hi hoga..

kuhu comes there and says i will help you meet mishti... i'm sorry bro i didnt know all this is happening with you... and whats happening is not fair to you.. so i'll do anything you say..

Abir says i just want to meet mish once...

precap - AbiNal in sangeet mustache boys.. everyone dancing abir says to mish he wants to talk to her either she come or he will go to bp.. 

Poor Mish Moustache boys are so much fun to watch🤣 atleast Kunal has half of his face covered with that Mush but Abir is so obvious😆

preeti200 thumbnail

🤣 kya perfect pic hai pali... but today she looked even more funny dangerous... you know at one point i thought she will just slap abir or attack him and they showed that expression in close up 🤣

Hats off to you Diyu for sitting through the bb torture to give us update.🤗🤗🤗🤗

Originally posted by: abhilashasharma

@bold:  I wonder how Rupal ji recites those dialogues.. very funny and eyes-roll- worthy

haha she looked a little dangerous today abhi her dialogues are funny but her body language n expression seriously for first time i got scared she was ready to attack abir any time.. 

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

true pali he is seriously useless for parul he is asking abir to sacrifice again why like why yaar abir has to give in always... i feel so bad for this boy when he kept repeating i want to meet mishti he was like a 5 year old wanting to get to his mother... he is dying there in that house... one after another every single person is asking him to sacrifice first kunal then meenu, parul now again naanu... 😡

i just hope mishti gets to know all this... he needs her asap... 

Yeah, everyone is asking Abir to sacrifice 😒

But I am just made at writers for not giving some more dialogues to Abir or show his disappointment!

He should have been aghast at his mom and should have given her some piece of his mind!

From LU, it seems like most time just Meenu was talking 🥱

Also, preleap Abir used to be so forceful! Kahan gaya woh righteous Abir who stood so firmly against his mom's wrongdoings!

And about Abir meeting Mish... don't know yaar! It may come eventually, but abhi koi hopes hi nahin hai! We as viewers have also lost hope just like Mishti!

Poor Mish! She is so tired of waiting 😒

Abir had a genuine reason this time... but what to do?

Did Nannu hear what Mishti told Kuhu?

pali all this is a MU yaar i dont know who to feel bad more for both of them are suffering... 😭

thats a mystery pali he was just standing there n then comes n talks to them normally... but i dont like this stalker attitude.. 

Originally posted by: Mii5

Haila ab iss registrar ki tho kami thi yaha.... Woh bhi chala aaya....😠

🤣 i want to see the gaay bahu n her family coming to rv and waiting for with registrar n abir dont turning up