ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 16 Jan 2020 - Page 5

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Mii5

@italics: I am 99.5% sure that he won't be able to talk to Mishti.... 

@bold: haa yaar

Mansi, let's be realistic and make it 99.99% 

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

kuhu calls abir... meenu asks him if its mishti's call... 

abir says so you sent parul maasi to jail so that you can keep me away from mishti..

meenu - abir for me nothing is more important more than parivaar..

Abir - konsa parivaar... the person who respected you so much, was loyal to you, a best friend who did everything you said was always by your side, you sent that person to jail... he turns to maamu maami ketu and asks what is the guarantee that now you support her n tomorrow she wont do the same with you guys too... he says to meenu if this is how you treat your family then i dont want to be a part of this family...

meenu shouts abir... maamu asks abir not to talk like this n asks meenu why did she do this with parul..

meenu shouts at maamu n says until now you never questioned me, blindly trusted me now why are you questioning me,...

maami asks maamu to keep quiet n says why both are doing parul ben, parul maasi what happened to you guyz, you both are man and you cant understand a womans heart.... a woman can do anything for her husband n parul has snatched benba's husband from her.. she says parul is not as innocent as she looks... 

abir asks her to stop n ketu supports him saying parul maasi has done so much to them n all were together...

meenu says exactly we all were together until now... but mishti came n destroyed everything... she came n first broke ketu rishta, i kept mehul away from this family but she bought him back without knowing anything n exposed the truth.. kunals truth was hidden without knowing the reason she just exposed that to him... bcoz of her my parivaar is falling apart... but i had to send my friend parul to jail in majboori bcoz of this...

Majboori😆

Originally posted by preeti200

I just posted the same Pali. There is definitely more to Nannu accepting or in one way insisting for this rishta. Not sure if it’s positive or negative 

Yeah, I am hoping for Nannu's more facets to come out other than "I am the best fraand of Mishti. I am here to protect her"!

Originally posted by SheThought

Mansi, let's be realistic and make it 99.9% 

I had typed the above but then I deleted it ..... The Mishbir shipper in me didn't allow me to do dt

Abir - bas kijiye maa, you think you are right even now.. aap galat hai.. 

meenu - nahi abir mai sahi hu aaj mai sahi hu... what you are gonna do today is wrong, i did the same mistake years back, without listening to bapuji i bought a galat aadmi into my life n all of us are suffering until now... so now you are going to choose a galat saathi how can i keep quiet...

Abir - and today by saying this you are doing two mistakes.... pehle galati yeh hai ki aap mujhe kudh se compare kar rahi hai.. mai apki jaisa nahi hu maa... and second aap mishti ko mehul kapadia se compare kar rahi hai voh unki jaisa bilkul bhi nahi hai... mishti humari zindagi mai aane se ketki ki life barbad hote hote bach gaye, mehul kapadia is still in jail for all the mistake he did.... mishti said kunals truth, thank god she said bcoz of her today kunal is thinking on his own, he understood his maa is manipulating him, he has got his individuality now... iss ghar mai mishti ki vaja se kisi ki saath galat nahi hua agar hua hai tho voh mishti hai... she loved the person who's mother has so much of wrong thoughts... 

meenu - i'm not wrong but that girl is... that galat ladki has made you forget tameez, and i will remind you that today... you will listen to me today.. i have selected a girl for you n today evening you will get married to her.. i've called the registrar too... this is the truth n abir if you dont do this parul will remain in jail... Abir rajvansh abh tumahri parul maasi ki kismat tumhari haath mai hai... soch lo faisla tumhara... 

everyone are shocked by her decision... 

Rofl🤣

abir in his room... kuhu comes there n asks where he was... abir says some problem came up... 

kuhu - tell me something, how much all the problems in the world become your guest... first you made me a part of your planning against my own brother.. and then you didnt come there n here you are playing games in laptop... 

abir tries asking sorry in between but kuhu doesnt listen... 

then abir says i was doing some work.. kuhu says now you are behaving like kunal making bahana...

abir says sorry i know how mishti must be feeling... 

kuhu says no you dont understand she is now tired of waiting for you... 

abir says no she cant accept defeat.. 

kuhu says no she hasnt accepted defeat, she has decided to take control of her life now..

abir - even my life control is in her hand only.. but she doesnt know that.. please kuhu i need your help will you do it... 

kuhu says no i cant hep you anymore n goes...

ketu stops her outside n says do you know what happened here... parul maasi was arrested,..

kuhu is shocked.. 

abir talking to someone asking to find a way to get parul out.. naanu comes there n says i have talked to lawyer he said until meenu gets back her complain nothing can happen.. 

abir says we cant accept defeat..

naanu says we cant do anything abir until you accept to meenu's demand n agree to marry the girl she wants.. i'm sorry abir tera aur mishti ka saath yahi tak tha... 

abir says i need to talk to mishti.. once i did the mistake of taking decision alone for both of us now i wont do it... 

naanu says kuhu wont help, mish is not willing to talk, mah family wont let him inside too... 

abir says i dont know but somehow i want to talk to mishti... 

Precap

Mishti was happily dancing? 

At last, we get to see assertive Abir!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7XIEo6Bjbl/

Rhea/Mishti look gorgeous in this outfit❤️😳

Assertive Abir is the only choice now👍🏼...he's lost all the chances he had to meet privately🤔

I doubt mishbir will meet thou...enough of the drag makers.🤔

Yeah, I am hoping for Nannu's more facets to come out other than "I am the best fraand of Mishti. I am here to protect her"!

When Best fraand becomes a Fiance you get a stalker😆

abir in his room... kuhu comes there n asks where he was... abir says some problem came up... 

kuhu - tell me something, how much all the problems in the world become your guest... first you made me a part of your planning against my own brother.. and then you didnt come there n here you are playing games in laptop... 

abir tries asking sorry in between but kuhu doesnt listen... 

then abir says i was doing some work.. kuhu says now you are behaving like kunal making bahana...

abir says sorry i know how mishti must be feeling... 

kuhu says no you dont understand she is now tired of waiting for you... 

abir says no she cant accept defeat.. 

kuhu says no she hasnt accepted defeat, she has decided to take control of her life now..

abir - even my life control is in her hand only.. but she doesnt know that.. please kuhu i need your help will you do it... 

kuhu says no i cant hep you anymore n goes...

ketu stops her outside n says do you know what happened here... parul maasi was arrested,..

kuhu is shocked.. 

abir talking to someone asking to find a way to get parul out.. naanu comes there n says i have talked to lawyer he said until meenu gets back her complain nothing can happen.. 

abir says we cant accept defeat..

naanu says we cant do anything abir until you accept to meenu's demand n agree to marry the girl she wants.. i'm sorry abir tera aur mishti ka saath yahi tak tha... 

abir says i need to talk to mishti.. once i did the mistake of taking decision alone for both of us now i wont do it... 

naanu says kuhu wont help, mish is not willing to talk, mah family wont let him inside too... 

abir says i dont know but somehow i want to talk to mishti... 

Seriously? Like, seriously?!

Naanu is useless! As if it's a joke to get married! And that too to a random person!

Does he hear himself? Asking Abir to give into Meenu's blackmailing... and he was the same person who thought it was unfair to ask Abir to sacrifice earlier!

Aaaarrrrrghhhhhhhh! 

ketu n kuhu eavesdropping on meenu kunal talk.. 

kunal asks does she really wants parul to be behind bars... meenu says no she wont be in jail not even till tonight... if abir agrees to marry the girl i chose i'll get back my complain... 

kunal says dont make bhai do this... if he marries someone else he wont be happy... 

meenu says abir thinks like that.. but you say i was the one to decide for you arent you happy..

kunal says both are different cases, please dont do this bhai wont be happy... 

meenu says have you come here for your brother or your mother... 

kunal says why are you saying this, i cant call anyone else maa but only you... if you ever ever saw me as your son please dont do this with bhai dont ask him to marry any other girl... he pleads with folded hands...

meenu says if you truely see me as your mother why have you come her talking for mishti... 

naanu tries stopping abir saying its mishti's sangeet today, dont try to create any tamasha here...

abir says i only have 2 hours i have to meet her i dont care about any tamasha... mujhe mishti se milna hi hoga..

kuhu comes there and says i will help you meet mishti... i'm sorry bro i didnt know all this is happening with you... and whats happening is not fair to you.. so i'll do anything you say..

Abir says i just want to meet mish once...

precap - AbiNal in sangeet mustache boys.. everyone dancing abir says to mish he wants to talk to her either she come or he will go to bp..