Yeh kiska dream ho sakti hai??🤔🤔

Nah! I don't think this is a dream...

But anyways no guarantees if Abir will get to even talk to her 😆

Now Nannu will also be keeping an eye on his Best Fraand 😲

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Abir asks meenu what he needs to do so parul maasi doesnt go to jail but meenu asks police to take parul away, parul tries pleading to meenu, kunal n says only meenu knows about all this not her but meenu says she knows everthing about mehul kapadia n if enquired properly police will get the needed proof from parul... 

Abir "please stop it maa, i know you want something from me not parul maasi so say what you want"

maamu tries to talk to meenu but nidhi stops him n says bb knows what she is doing.. 

police takes away parul... kunal asks meenu why is she doing all this meenu replies she didnt do anything only mehul n parul did n stops naanu from going n says he cant do anything going there as its a non bailable warrant... 

kunal says he will take naanu n both goes out....

Abir asks atleast now say what is the bait what does he need to do... 

meenu "mai meenakshi rajvansh dont threaten anyone but will do things which will make my son understand everything... so meenakshi rajvansh is not pagal, if mishti comes to this house then" (she says something like khaj dilegi i dont know the meaning) Abir is shocked hearing it.. 

bahaha did she honestly say this out loud to everyone!?🤣🤣

Biggest joke of the year!

Good One Good One GIF - Anchorman SteveCarell Laugh GIFs

'does not threaten anyone' pah! Lying through her teeth😈 Everyone knows what she made Abir do for the last 3 months...and with Kunal for the drink spike...

and she still claims this

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

mishkuhu in market mish says i know he wont come, kuhu tries convincing her saying he said he will come... 

mish finally says the truth she tried many times to talk, infact came from london with this plan only, to talk to abir n clear everything that he loves me but he didnt give in, maybe he doesnt love me no he loves me but doesnt trust me so only he saved me when i was in danger, comes to my roka but as i said those to kunal unknowingly he didnt ask for explanation... i dont know what he wants, if he trusts me or not, if he loves me or not but i know he wont come n i wont wait too... my parents didnt love me, i cant choose parents but i can choose na the person who loves me and i have chosen kuhu i wont love abir i wont wait for him... not anymore... 

they see nannu standing there... 

awww my poor mishtu bachchi😭

How many more times do the makers want to break her heart🥺? how much more pain/hurt is going to get?

This has sealed the deal for her, she's beyond broken (eventhough she yearns for Abir and his pyar), she has had enough! 😭

Why is kismat playing with mishbir like this? Making Abir's redemption route even more difficult and longer😭

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: abhilashasharma

whatever it is, Rhea is looking pretty and beautiful.. especially when she raises her neck and looks at Abir ☺️

this looks like a parallel when Abir wanted to show Mishti his painting.. ‘Tum aa rahi Ho warna utake le jaoonga’

Rhea is looking very very pretty, no doubt!!

Yeah, his tone seemed as intense as Chalo, warna uthana padega... but not sure if it will have bring any results. Alas, have all lost hope on MishBir ever getting a chance to clarify anything!

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago
LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

naanu says to abir its now impossible for you to meet mishti after what meenu has demanded...

kunal says no abir bhai cant sacrifice his love this time.. i will talk to maa and she will listen to me... nahi when she doesnt listen to you how will she listen to me... 

abir thinks shaadi maa wants to get me married to someone... how can i destroy someone else's life along with my life.. 

parul calls abir n asks what meenu has demanded.. abir assures he will get her out.. parul says he wont do anything, that too for her he shouldnt do anything now.. i dont know what meenu demanded but i know one thing for sure she wont accept mishti as her bahu... whatever happens please dont sacrifice your love for me... abir tries to say something but parul says once you get mishti's support everything will fall in place.. swear on me please dont let go of mishti for anything..

Abir - dont worry maasi i wont lose mishti n also i wont let you be here.. i will make everything right... 

Mii5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Nah! I don't think this is a dream...

But anyways no guarantees if Abir will get to even talk to her 😆

Now Nannu will also be keeping an eye on his Best Fraand 😲

@italics: I am 99.5% sure that he won't be able to talk to Mishti.... 

@bold: haa yaar

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Hmmmm... Did Nannu come there to spy on the sisters 😔 He was doubtful yesterday about Kuhu insisting Mishti to come to the market... 

I just posted the same Pali. There is definitely more to Nannu accepting or in one way insisting for this rishta. Not sure if it’s positive or negative 

Samyuktha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

good morning girlzzzz 🤗

suta thank you for the thread 🤗

Naina wont be able to do LU today so i'll be doing it😃 

Good morning Meri Light🤗

Thanks for the updates

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

kuhu calls abir... meenu asks him if its mishti's call... 

abir says so you sent parul maasi to jail so that you can keep me away from mishti..

meenu - abir for me nothing is more important more than parivaar..

Abir - konsa parivaar... the person who respected you so much, was loyal to you, a best friend who did everything you said was always by your side, you sent that person to jail... he turns to maamu maami ketu and asks what is the guarantee that now you support her n tomorrow she wont do the same with you guys too... he says to meenu if this is how you treat your family then i dont want to be a part of this family...

meenu shouts abir... maamu asks abir not to talk like this n asks meenu why did she do this with parul..

meenu shouts at maamu n says until now you never questioned me, blindly trusted me now why are you questioning me,...

maami asks maamu to keep quiet n says why both are doing parul ben, parul maasi what happened to you guyz, you both are man and you cant understand a womans heart.... a woman can do anything for her husband n parul has snatched benba's husband from her.. she says parul is not as innocent as she looks... 

abir asks her to stop n ketu supports him saying parul maasi has done so much to them n all were together...

meenu says exactly we all were together until now... but mishti came n destroyed everything... she came n first broke ketu rishta, i kept mehul away from this family but she bought him back without knowing anything n exposed the truth.. kunals truth was hidden without knowing the reason she just exposed that to him... bcoz of her my parivaar is falling apart... but i had to send my friend parul to jail in majboori bcoz of this...

👏👏 shots fired and kya maara Abir! wohoo bang on with every word!👏

@bold: what the hell happened to Maami? where is her 'benba the zaalim aurat' vibe...ek din me such a huge transformation?

Confused Britney Spears GIF - Confused BritneySpears Huh GIFs

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

Abir - bas kijiye maa, you think you are right even now.. aap galat hai.. 

meenu - nahi abir mai sahi hu aaj mai sahi hu... what you are gonna do today is wrong, i did the same mistake years back, without listening to bapuji i bought a galat aadmi into my life n all of us are suffering until now... so now you are going to choose a galat saathi how can i keep quiet...

Abir - and today by saying this you are doing two mistakes.... pehle galati yeh hai ki aap mujhe kudh se compare kar rahi hai.. mai apki jaisa nahi hu maa... and second aap mishti ko mehul kapadia se compare kar rahi hai voh unki jaisa bilkul bhi nahi hai... mishti humari zindagi mai aane se ketki ki life barbad hote hote bach gaye, mehul kapadia is still in jail for all the mistake he did.... mishti said kunals truth, thank god she said bcoz of her today kunal is thinking on his own, he understood his maa is manipulating him, he has got his individuality now... iss ghar mai mishti ki vaja se kisi ki saath galat nahi hua agar hua hai tho voh mishti hai... she loved the person who's mother has so much of wrong thoughts... 

meenu - i'm not wrong but that girl is... that galat ladki has made you forget tameez, and i will remind you that today... you will listen to me today.. i have selected a girl for you n today evening you will get married to her.. i've called the registrar too... this is the truth n abir if you dont do this parul will remain in jail... Abir rajvansh abh tumahri parul maasi ki kismat tumhari haath mai hai... soch lo faisla tumhara... 

everyone are shocked by her decision... 

arghhh! @bold: I want swear but I want to keep my tameez for Abiraa

my mood at BB monster:

Ava Sharpe Angry GIF - AvaSharpe Angry LegendsOfTomorrow GIFs