ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 16 Jan 2020 - Page 3

Posted: 4 years ago

Precap

Mishti was happily dancing? 

At last, we get to see an assertive Abir!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7XIEo6Bjbl/

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

mishkuhu in market mish says i know he wont come, kuhu tries convincing her saying he said he will come... 

mish finally says the truth she tried many times to talk, infact came from london with this plan only, to talk to abir n clear everything that he loves me but he didnt give in, maybe he doesnt love me no he loves me but doesnt trust me so only he saved me when i was in danger, comes to my roka but as i said those to kunal unknowingly he didnt ask for explanation... i dont know what he wants, if he trusts me or not, if he loves me or not but i know he wont come n i wont wait too... my parents didnt love me, i cant choose parents but i can choose na the person who loves me and i have chosen kuhu i wont love abir i wont wait for him... not anymore... 

they see nannu standing there..

The bff bangaya stalker now🤔

Originally posted by SheThought

Meenu's ideas and antics make me laugh 🤣

Foolproof planning hai... she has selected the bride and has also arranged for a registrar. 

Wah Meenu Wah! 👏

@bold you are right. Sirf Meenu hi foolproof planning karti hai is show mein, baaki sabko planning flop ho jaati hai. 

Hi everyone🤗

Thanks Suta and diya for the updates👍🏼

Don't know how you endured the roaring volume from Meenu/rupal today🤓 Kudos to you

Precap

At last, we get to see assertive Abir!

Yeh kiska dream ho sakti hai??🤔🤔

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

nannu comes there... kuhu asks mish how did nanchak come here... mishti thinks i cant lie to nannu i'll say to him that even i was not aware of all this n why i came here.. 

nannu asks what are you guys doing here.. you went for shopping na, when mish says nannu he asks her to call him nishant... mishti looks at kuhu...

kuhu thinks now this satyavadi mishti will say everything..

mish says no its not kuhu's mistake but kuhu interrupts n says tele wale bhaiya said us to wait here but then he will make some bahana now what to do...

nannu asks mish where is my kumphu... who designs her own clothes is doing shopping here today in this place... i'm so proud of you kuhu... 

kuhu thanks him... mish again tries to say truth but again kuhu interrupts let nannu give some compliment to me.. 

nannu says i flopped your plan... 

mish says in our life we want things to happen according to plan A but we have a back up plan too... and she asks both to go home n she is going to ngo, she has some work... nannu wants to accompany her... 

kuhu bids bye n goes.. 

Hmmmm... Did Nannu come there to spy on the sisters 😔 He was doubtful yesterday about Kuhu insisting Mishti to come to the market... 

Precap

At last, we get to see assertive Abir!

whatever it is, Rhea is looking pretty and beautiful.. especially when she raises her neck and looks at Abir ☺️

this looks like a parallel when Abir wanted to show Mishti his painting.. ‘Tum aa rahi Ho warna utake le jaoonga’

Edited by abhilashasharma - 4 years ago

kunal explains inspector that parul is not that smart to do all this... she havent even gone to school n is illiterate.. 

inspector says we have been searching for proof against mehul since long but this time we dont want to take any chances...

naanu assures parul they will find some solution... he goes to kunal n says about knowing what meenu actually wants as kunal asks about it abir comes there and says i'll tell you... 

nannu n mish in ngo and ngo didi is there.. they talk about bangle making... didi says mish tried making it on own but couldnt become expert.. mish says but i wont accept defeat until i'm successful... says to nannu that i keep looking on when didi n her friends make it with so much ease... 

didi says about mishbir together trying to make bangles... but realizes what she said n asks sorry n goes to get refreshment for them...

nannu says to mish i'm your best friend you dont need to act infront of me.. you still love abir naa..

mish says there is no use in thinking of something which cant be a part of our life... and i dont want to waste my time nannu.. i'm starting a new life with you n i wont disappoint you ever... 

Originally posted by surabhi12345

@bold you are right. Sirf Meenu hi foolproof planning karti hai is show mein, baaki sabko planning flop ho jaati hai. 

They all need to take training from Meenu on how to plan and plot. 

She is always equipped with chaals and  2 steps ahead of her opponents 😆

Originally posted by abhilashasharma

whatever it is, Rhea is looking pretty and beautiful.. especially when she raises her neck and looks at Abir ☺️

She looks so adorable.... Super cute😘