ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 16 Jan 2020 - Page 15

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Jayati321

You guys are shipping for Nannu and Ketki...😆Oh i didn't know about this development. Yeh kab hua. Actually it's a very good option. I am with you guys.😃🥳

bahut dino saey ja raha hey yaar.i badly wanted ketki in the show..cant.take benba drama anymore..

I want my nannu back..👿👿👿 he was too good in intial episodes..can't digest how they are butchering his character. 

Originally posted by Jayati321

I liked the episode. It gave the old yrhpk vibes .😃Anywz BigBen needs treatment. She should be sent to mental asylum asap.Her thought process is so bizarre.It's just I ,me and myself.

Naanu ,I don't understand why is he even there? His job is to just hang out with youngsters. Instead of questioning his daughter for her actions,he asked Abir to sacrifice for one more time. Seriously😡

I really felt bad for MishBir today.

@bold..useless character! I thought he will slap 👻👻👻 but nahi..😡 first iss buddaey ko maar daalo 

Originally posted by Samyuktha123

I wish it is Shweth😆

Why abir has to always end up loving or marrying kunal 's ex😂😂😂😂

Edited by Thimag1314 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

no i dont think so pali but he is definitely giving mysterious vibes... 

haan even i said this slowly his over protectiveness n possessiveness is coming out and this is not good for mishti.. 

meri nannu ko evil na banna daen😨😨😨😨

Originally posted by Thimag1314

@bold..useless character! I thought he will slap 👻👻👻 but nahi..😡 first iss buddaey ko maar daalo 

Seriously i don't understand the need of this character in the show. He is only there to chill out and calling everyone bro....that's it. I can understand Mamaji's situation. He can't raise his voice ,but why can't Naanu say anything to BB. It's his house and his property . I agree that BB has taken over the full control of house and business.But she can't do anything to Naanu,right? So atleast he should stand for his grandchildren.