कसौटी ज़िन्दगी के ২ Live Update/Episode Discussions 16 Jan 2020 - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Nonsense!

The show is in a really good place right now!.

The CVs are handling Anurag's ML track with great deliberation. He is regaining his memory only very slowly. The third-wheels are doing an excellent job in creating separation but also intense love, passion, jealousy, and many AnuPre scenes!  Exactly what the fandom wants!!!   Who can be unhappy about this? 

As for the actors playing third-wheels, we want them to be immensely talented and have a great screen presence. They wouldn't be in this show if they were not talented.   It's a great gig for them. They all should be grateful for this chance.  

Everyone, including the viewers, has the option to quit. 

Originally posted by manzilmukul

Thanks for the update Suta! I read it after a long time and came back to forum too. Someone, please unite Anupre and stop bringing talented actors to play third wheels to this nonsensical saga. 

What a waste of Namik’s talent. Loved him in EDKV and now here again the same story.

Originally posted by Pinot

Nonsense!

The CVs are handling Anurag's ML track with great deliberation. He is regaining his memory only very slowly. The third-wheels are doing an excellent job in creating separation but also intense love, passion, jealousy, and many AnuPre scenes!  Exactly what the fandom wants!!!   Who can be unhappy about this? 

As for the actors playing third-wheels, we want them to be immensely talented and have a great screen presence. They wouldn't be in this show if they were not talented.   It's a great gig for them. They all should be grateful for this chance.  

I am glad that you think that show is at a really good place. 

I am sure all the talented actors are grateful to be a part of the show. It gives them recognition, work and money. But their talent is hardly used including the leads. I am sure a better story and scope would have made all shine! 

Anyway, I think otherwise and I don’t like the way the story has progressed. I am definitely entitled to my opinions. 

Option to quit is such a breather. I stopped watching a long time ago but Namik’s scene brought my back. I love the actor and his character deserves more than what he is getting now. 

Originally posted by Pinot

Nonsense!

Absolutely! This week and last weeks episodes were really good . They are handling AnuPre and Anurag’s character  well. He has finally realised what he feels for Pre is more than friendship and  he is trying to fight it ....his guilt after realising he is emotionally cheating on who he thinks is his wife....his apology to Viraj for making him feel uncomfortable....all scenes were really well written and executed . I am really loving the way the creatives are treating Anurag’s character in this track. I had issues with the way they were showing Pre a bit insensitive to Viraj but today they addressed my concern . They included a scene where she wanted to talk to him about Anurag and she would have if Viraj had let her speak. Prerna’s attitude too has changed completely...She is clear on what she wants. She  gives seedha jawab to everyone...no beating around the bush .  The story is centred around AnuPre with the 3rd angles doing what they are supposed to do for the story . After 2 weeks of useless sauten fight, the drama  is now centred around the lead pair again . What more can the fandom want ! 😳 

Who knows this happiness  might last only for 2 weeks.😆...the makers might go back to showing  trash next week but lets enjoy while it lasts 😆

Edited by -Doppelganger- - 4 years ago