•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Thanks to the wonderful MeghnaGhosh, 

I just watched the cave track.

then I  immediately  I reverted back to old episodes, amma and appa’s anniversary in particular. 😂

It was a delight to see Raman express his wish to do it all over again. Their journey, in every lifetime. He wants her to be his wife no matter what. This experiment of mine, watching new episodes and clips along with their old takraar bhari encounters is actually quite fun. 

Why? 

Because I get to see what makes them, them, two people that cannot exist without one another. In the cave track we see how committed they are to each other. 

Ups, downs, complete breakdowns and deceptions - all of it would be enough to break two people completely. These two individuals  deal  with situations that have the power to tear them apart, cause rifts, experience things that are enough to send any relationship to die permanently. But the rifts created, the sometimes nonsensical battles they face reveal something different for Raman and Ishita. 

They, no matter what are better together. And no matter what, are not capable of falling out of love. 

The cave track and the Shagun saazish  sagas beginning track within the old episodes taught me one thing. 

Whilst Raman is emotionally immature at times, he DOES from the very time they finally accept their feelings wish for the opportunity to rewrite the story. He does regret fighting his feelings,  and if he had it his way, there’s no option but Ishita for him. 

Folks, for those that read my posts, you all must understand how in love with Raman’s character I am myself 😂

What can I do? Ho Gaya pyar  tou ho Gaya 😂

In all seriousness though, before Shagun’s saazishein take center stage Raman and Ishita renew their wedding vows. That is one of my all time favourite scenes. 

Here Raman understands the tornado of emotions Ishita must feel and he wants her to know that for him, their marriage is sacred, not because of compromises but because she’s become his everything. By this point Ishita is his support system. His answer to every question. 

Here, and the cave scene, in which he shares his wish to write a different story, but with the following things constant: Her. Him. A love story. 

It reveals something. It highlights that for Raman, one lifetime isn’t enough. He will never feel like he’s spent enough time with Ishita. The time wasted with misunderstandings and misconceptions is time he wish he’d get back with her. All the things that were keeping them apart, if only they they had seen each other for who they were from the very beginning. 

The cave scene and their desperation for each other at the hospital gave me the feels. DEVOTION sums it up for me, when it comes to their relationship. 

To Ishita, Raman makes her feel safe, protected, secure. She’s desperate when he’s suffering, when she might lose him. The first word Raman utters when he wakes up after the incident, is Ishita. He can’t live without her. He’s incapable. When she’s not there, every time they argue or there’s a rift, he becomes some mutated form of Raman, not the real Raman. 

So, to revert back and forth from their bickering ways to the time where breathing without each other is impossible, ah it is, despite the nonsense we have to filter out, satisfying. 

I’ve said it in a post before, but I’ll say it again. The best time of this couple’s life is when they’re bickering, sparring, joking. Why does Raavan Kumar and Jhansi ki rani/ Madrasan stick out as  nicknames and then terms of endearment throughout the whole run of the show?

Because no matter how far they come, those were the two personas that breathed life back into these broken souls. 

Raman wakes up  after the cave accident, as  Ishita talks about their typical exchanges even till now, and that point really stuck out for me. At the heart of the matter, no matter how old they get, Raman will always be Ishita’s Raavan Kumar and Ishita will always be Raman’s madrasan.

I’m a hopeless romantic. ❤️

Zoya, for starters, just call me Meghna if you don't mind 🤗

Beautiful write up!!

You know while watching the old clips, I follow the same policy often, going back and forth while watching the new and old episodes!! How far have they come! The cave track and then the subsequent hospital scenes though just show much they need each other despite the huge turmoils they have already been through, as you said which are enough to break any relationship but not theirs! Ishita fans wanted her to leave Raman most of the time because of him being a 'janwar'  and Raman's fans wanted the same so many times because of her being a 'jagatmata' but IshRa no matter what always managed to come back to each other, stronger each time!!

Originally posted by MeghnaGhosh

Zoya, for starters, just call me Meghna if you don't mind 🤗

Beautiful write up!!

You know while watching the old clips, I follow the same policy often, going back and forth while watching the new and old episodes!! How far have they come! The cave track and then the subsequent hospital scenes though just show much they need each other despite the huge turmoils they have already been through, as you said which are enough to break any relationship but not theirs! Ishita fans wanted her to leave Raman most of the time because of him being a 'janwar'  and Raman's fans wanted the same so many times because of her being a 'jagatmata' but IshRa no matter what always managed to come back to each other, stronger each time!!

Hi Meghna! 

I wasn’t sure if your name was a pseudonym so didn’t want to offend! 

this whole Raman versus Ishita camp made no sense to me ever. Both these people are imperfect, that’s the point. Together they also don’t equal perfect, I’ve never said that. Together they complete each other though. 

they’re irrational, emotionally volatile but fell in love accepting each other’s faults. 

that’s the beauty of them 

Edited by Zoyamalik1 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Zoyamalik1

Hi Meghna! 

I wasn’t sure if your name was a pseudonym so didn’t want to offend! 

this whole Raman versus Ishita camp made no sense to me ever. Both these people are imperfect, that’s the point. Together they also don’t equal perfect, I’ve never said that. Together they complete each other though. 

they’re irrational, emotionally volatile but fell in love accepting each other’s faults. 

that’s the beauty of them 

I don't mind either Zoya but I find it really funny when someone calls me by my full name 😆

@bold same thoughts 🤗