What the hell

amairakriyaansh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

This serial is so frustrating , Everytime Karan and Luthra family insults Preeta and Preeta has no self respect , Everytime she faces insults and next day she again goes to Luthra house . And how everytime Sheryn wins. 

But I laughed seeing Precap Mahira pushes Preeta front , then Shrishti pushed Preeta back , then Mahira herself get pushed in front of truck and get injured ðŸ¤£.

Edited by amairakriyaansh - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SophieKarim thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: amairakriyaansh

This serial is so frustrating , Everytime Karan and Luthra family insults Preeta and Preeta has no self respect , Everytime she faces insults and next day she again goes to Luthra house . And how everytime Sheryn wins. 

But I laughed seeing Precap Mahira pushes Preeta front , then Shrishti pushed Preeta back , then Mahira herself get pushed in front of truck and get injured ðŸ¤£.

K A R M A smiley37 Take THAT, Mahira smiley37smiley37

Srishti is no doubt the best when it comes to FL’s sisters I mean, we all know that nothing can happen to Preeta, she’s the female lead. Mahira who’s willing to stoop so low just to have Karan deserves every piece of what she’s going to get. It might take a while but I really want to see a point where Karan walks up to her and in front of everyone claims that he doesn’t love her or feel anything for her and that’s she a level 10 annoyance. Then her and her chudail bhootni Ramona can leave the show for good please ✋smiley37