Posted: 4 years ago

The first look was so meaningful and deep and had so many layers to it. The Red Bindi in the black white picture represents how Alia ne Ranbir ki berang zindagi mein rang baar diya......agar aap yaad kare - Ranbir ki first movie bhi SLB ke saath thi jo bahaut gloomy thi...Alia is that color and hope in Ranbir's life...mujhe rang de, mujhe rang de, mujhe rang de rang de..ha rang de, mujhe rang de haan rang de..... han apni preet vich rang de

In second pic Alia is sitting on the floor, beside her is a gun....yeh wohi gun hai jiske baare mein Deepika Ram Leela mein bol rahe thi..ke jigar pei mat ja varna trigger daba dungi....kisne socha ke itne saal badd Deepika khud ke career pei trigger daba degi. Now the gun is in Alia's hand and she will definitely use it, kyu ke career ka saval hai.....career se aage kuch nahi, khud bhi nahi. 

In the first pic there is a red bindi and in the second pic Alia has ponytails - this is a masterstroke by SLB and the costume team.....matlab yeh toh genius level ke touches hai bhai. I think we cannot ignore such strong subtleties, yeh bahaut mahaan aur high level ke thinking hai jaan. Agar aapne yeh ignore kiya toh aap bewakoof hai .....chalo chodo let me explain - 

ab explain toh mujhe hi karna padega na...kyu ke SLB toh itna intellectual hai ke logon ko uski cheeze samaj hi nahi aati...koi nahi, hum kyu hai phir? let me explain you.....The red bindi means she is an adult and  the ponytail means she is a teenager. Yeh batana zaroori tha......otherwise aapko dono ages mein fark kaise pata chalega agar bindi ya ponytail na hote? 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 4 years ago

ðŸĪĢ

perfect symbolism 👏

Shaitan-Haiwan is back to trolling his dear Aloo ðŸĪĢ.

Just too good. ðŸĪĢ Made the Wednesday morning. 

Aloo should also use Bindi daily to prove she is an adult now. ðŸ˜†

Humko school mein Commentary Writing hoti thi...read the comprehension and analyse it.

Students bahot confuse hote they initially...if I was a teacher I would have used ur post with the posters for the apt example ðŸĪĢ

Thank u so much for making my day ðŸĪĢ😉

I only read the last paragraph and what was that ðŸ˜†

Rewrite Kalank's history  ??  ðŸĪŠðŸ˜†

GanguBAI toh nahi lagay gee Aalia, haan GanguBAALIK zaroor lagay gee ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by KhushbooLvNK

I only read the last paragraph and what was that ðŸ˜†

Same. I only read the last para of Shaitu's OPs.