Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Kairav kabab mein haddi

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Ok. Now naira hasn’t taught kairav to sleep in his own room even though he’s almost 6 years old now ( with the short Leaps in between) ...like most parents do in real life... Well kairavs wish has been to wake up with mama on one side and papa on the other side ..and looks like this is going to be happening..lol 😂...So kaira are going to have a difficult time going on honeymoon...That’s why majority of couples go on honeymoon before the kids arrive lol..😂. There’s a cute picture of kairav sleeping in the bed with them...and I think I read somewhere that he’s not going to let them go on honeymoon without him...😂

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Lol, most 6 years are mature enough to sleep in their own room but it’s obvious, poor kid will be used as a haddi to delay the SR 😌. 

At the same time him insisting on sleeping with them makes sense. He has never slept on his own, he used to sleep with Naira till her accident and after that, he was probably sleeping with Kartik. Its understandable that he can’t change his habits overnight but I do hope that their sleeping position is just temporary 😂. 

He should sleep with Vansh in their room. I don’t like it when kids invade their parents personal space. 

As for the honeymoon, they were just going to spend a night at a hotel for some privacy but according to few spoilers, Kairav will start asking for them and they will return midway. 

The upcoming scenes look so cute. I like their new looks; Naira in sarees with sindoor and mangulsutra has always been my favourite. Ngl though, they need to give her better accessories. Those earrings are just too much. I hope few days into the marriage, she’s given modern sarees like the ones she used to wear before, not these blingy ones. Thank god even Mohsin got a wardrobe change, enough with the waist-coats.  

After such a long time, I can’t wait for the upcoming episodes. Also, kinda looking forward to the Luv Kush track. Apparently, they are gonna be spoilt and have problems with Kartik. Let’s see how that unfolds. 

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Fari_15

Lol, most 6 years are mature enough to sleep in their own room but it’s obvious, poor kid will be used as a haddi to delay the SR 😌. 

At the same time him insisting on sleeping with them makes sense. He has never slept on his own, he used to sleep with Naira till her accident and after that, he was probably sleeping with Kartik. Its understandable that he can’t change his habits overnight but I do hope that their sleeping position is just temporary 😂. 

He should sleep with Vansh in their room. I don’t like it when kids invade their parents personal space. 

As for the honeymoon, they were just going to spend a night at a hotel for some privacy but according to few spoilers, Kairav will start asking for them and they will return midway. 

The upcoming scenes look so cute. I like their new looks; Naira in sarees with sindoor and mangulsutra has always been my favourite. Ngl though, they need to give her better accessories. Those earrings are just too much. I hope few days into the marriage, she’s given modern sarees like the ones she used to wear before, not these blingy ones. Thank god even Mohsin got a wardrobe change, enough with the waist-coats.  

After such a long time, I can’t wait for the upcoming episodes. Also, kinda looking forward to the Luv Kush track. Apparently, they are gonna be spoilt and have problems with Kartik. Let’s see how that unfolds. 

yes they will have to slowly get him to start sleeping  with vansh..BecAuse he wants a sister in time for Raksha bandhan 😂