awe mayra getting close day by day❤️

hope maya will accept her feeling for rudra

continue plz

I am glad you like it. Keep reading 😀

Posted: 4 years ago

Please post next part please

Chapter 5

Maya stretched lazily and woke up to an empty space next to her, like every other day. Rudra was an early riser, who never skipped a single morning jog, no matter how late he slept at night. She had forget why she forced Rudra in this unwanted relationship but she still couldn't help herself from liking him. It was a bond she didn't want to break, it was his care she never wanted to loose.

"Ma'am you have a parcel." the servant said as she settled on the breakfast table.

Rudra jog at the park but his mind was occupied with the events of last day. He had lied to Maya and went to meet Tia when she texted him an apology and asked him to meet her a last time. He didn't know why, but didn't want Maya to know that he was meeting Tia.

Flashback

Tia jumped on Rudra's arms as soon as he entered her house.

"I am so sorry, Rudra baby." she said in a husky voice as her hands roamed around hia back, shoulder and neck seductively. "I have realised that I need you and I am sure you do too."

Rudra did his best to push her away, and after several attempts, he was out of her hold.

"What the hell, Tia?" he said as he pushed her away. "What are you doing?"

"Nothing new,  baby." she said in a seductive voice as she held his face. "Just remember our old happy days."

"Stop being a bitch, Tia. Don't forget I have a girlfriend." he pushed her away again.

"I don't care, Rudra. I want you. Right now." she pulled him close, placing her mouth on his. 

*Snap. Snap. Snap.*

But he pushed her away. Hot white anger took over him and he slapped her on her cheek.

"You have gone mad. Just stay away from me. " Rudra warned and left the place.

He rushed out of the house in anger when his phone rang.

"Maya calling" it read.

Present

He had sooed Tia away but he still felt guilty. He knew his relationship with Maya was nothing serious still he felt that she should know about this. But he couldn't decided how to tell her and when. Lost in these thoughts, he marched towards the house.

Maya picked up the envelope and tore it open. A pile of photographs welcomed her. Her body went numb; her brain was simply switched off looking at them. The next minute, she threw them away and it scattered over the floor reaching tge place where Rudra was standing. He gaped in horror when he saw the pictures as soon as he entered the dining hall. It was of Tia and him. There were several pictures- she was holding his face; his hand was on her waist; she was hugging him; her lips were against his mouth. He picked them up. Those were of last day. The pictures showed as if he was getting intimate with Tia; that was far from the truth. He lifted to see Maya seated at a distance, she looked destroyed and defeated.

Rudra rushed to Maya's side. "Maya, this is not true. This is not the entire truth, you've got to listen to me." His voice fell soft when she refused to move; she just sat there, staring into space, as if she was made of stone.

"Maya..." he touched her cheek and made her turn her head to look at him. What he saw in her eyes was something different today. What he saw was emptiness; oblivion; nothingness. He inched away from her, for she made him feel as if he was staring into stranger's eyes; someone whom he did not know at all. Rudra felt cold sweat drain down his back. His palms turned sweaty and his vision blurred as tears filled her eyes.

He wanted to cry, shout, throw a tantrum. He knew there was nothing like love their relationship but still he wanted to prove his innocence to her. He wanted her to trust him. He wanted her to believe that he didn't betray him.

Silence was all around Maya, and that sound of her heart-break was deafeningly silent. She had thought Rudra was changed, but no. He was still the same cheat, shameless and stone-hearted man. She couldn't believe she had forgotten her revenge for a while started to like and trust him but she just realised that this man does not worth it. She was all the while correct when she thought that he is nothing but a pervert.

"Don't you trust me?" His breath caught in Rudra's throat as he watched Maya walk away so distraught. Swallowing hard, he felt tears rise in his own eyes yet again because he was the cause of het despair. Never had he seen her bow her head with so much sorrow and walk away in hopelessness. And she had chosen to walk away from him, unable to express her pain. He waited for him to turn around. It meant hope. Hope that she still had trust on him. Hope that nothing was over between them. But she did not turn. Instead, she sat in her car and drove out of the huge gates.

Hola guys! Here is the next chapter.
How was it? What do you think Maya would do now? 

Edited by ShirishaTeddy - 4 years ago

Interesting & mind blowing update👏

What Rudra did that Maya hates him so much😲

What is the past, it seems Rudra is unaware of Maya's reason for hiring him

I think the missunderstanding is created by Tia

Let's see what Maya will do

Waiting for next

oh hell that tia how dare she play game with mayra😡

maya was shattered seeing those pics🥺

but i'm still confused what rudra did to maya in past that she want revenge😕

on the other hand rudra wanted maya trust him😭

it broke his heart seeing maya silent💔

now what mayra will do?

continue plz

Awesome Story👏👏👏👏

Just read - I did not get the message alert... love it 

awesome ff 

plzz update soon 

Posted: 3 years ago

This Story is migrated to the FF section. Please add it to your list as follow me to get updates :)

https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/57

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by ShirishaTeddy

This Story is migrated to the FF section. Please add it to your list as follow me to get updates :)

https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/57

Love love the story! Thank you and waiting for more!