Posted: 4 years ago

Okay just read chapter 2 and did you just write tia there🤔

Omg..maya stealed my bf😭

Let me cry..btw..thry had sex

...this is interesting

Edited by Tiaraa - 4 years ago

Ahem...chapter 3..where is comfort sex🤔😆

Okay this was so tender..pig like tarun do exist...unfortunately they are more in numbers😵

I loved rudy..he did it....he calmed her down

The fact that he didnt hesitated to remove her dress but she was covering herself cracked me up

Because he went with the flow and still accepts the bond with her..while she did it being fully aware and still hides

Originally posted by katheriene

Interesting update👏

Maya's past with Tarun was disturbing😭

I think Maya has a misunderstanding about Rudra

Loved the way Rudra handled Maya❤️

Let's see when Mayra will understand their feelings

Waiting for next

Thanks. Let's see its a misunderstanding or not😉

@bold I am waiting for the same 😆

Originally posted by cuteariya

awesome chapter

i'm still confuse why maya want to take revenge from rudra😕

oh hell that monster tarun is such a disgusting pig😡

poor maya was so shaken with that incident in past😭

glad rudra is here to support maya & how beautifully he handle her🤗

hope maya will understand rudra rather then getting blind with her revenge

continue plz

I know Tarun is 🤬

Maya is already a broken soul. Let's see if Rudra can fix her😉

Thank you so much🤗

Originally posted by Tahiti-1

Awwww! I love that Rudra was so tender with Maya! 😭 

So Maya has been carrying scars from the past! I do hope Tarun receives the punishment he deserves 😑Tarun is gross 😫 

but Rudra is here and he is a good soul :’) 

Thank you for this update dear! ❤️

Tarun will get his punishment for sure 😠 

@bold I can't guarantee on that 🙅

Thanks for reading🤗

Originally posted by Tiaraa

Okay just read chapter 2 and did you just right tia there🤔

Omg..maya stealed my bf😭

Let me cry..btw..thry had sex

...this is interesting

Oh, I didn't realise my character is real 😆

Thanks ❤️

Originally posted by Tiaraa

Ahem...chapter 3..where is comfort sex🤔😆

Okay this was so tender..pig like tarun do exist...unfortunately they are more in numbers😵

I loved rudy..he did it....he calmed her down

The fact that he didnt hesitated to remove her dress but she was covering herself cracked me up

Because he went with the flow and still accepts the bond with her..while she did it being fully aware and still hides

She was too disturbed to react to anything and her cognition didn't work at that moment. So she just stood there and let Rudra take care of her. 

I hope you liked the update. 

Thank you🤗

Chapter 4

Maya opened her to find herself sleeping on Rudra's chest with her arms wrapped on his waist. Soon she realized that she was wearing only a towel and decided to change.

She took out a dress from the cupboard and rushed inside the washroom. 

When the water in the bathtub got warmed up, she climbed down the tub and felt her muscles relaxing. Her sprain also felt better. After a 15 min of relaxation, while drying her hair and body, she heard a knock on the door. 

"Maya?" Rudra called. "Are you okay?"

Maya tried to calm down her rushing heartbeat. It was the first time she had to reveal about her traumatic past to someone. She didn't want Rudra to feel weak of her. She sighed and opened the door. 

Rudra sighed a relief seeing her looking fresh. 

"Are you feeling better?" he asked. 

Maya just nodded and moved towards the bar in the hall. She thought she needed a drink to calm herself down. She poured herself a glass when Rudra stopped her. 

"You shouldn't," he said. 

"You don't need to teach me. I know what you might be thinking of me right now." she gulped a drink. 

"You don't. I have started respecting you after last night," he said holding her hand. 

"Why?" she said in a lower, huskier voice as she went closer to him. 

"Because I am your boyfriend?" he said pulling her by her waist.

"Yeah." she shifted back. "A hired one."

She again was going to drink but Rudra pulled her close to himself, her back touching his chest. He brushed his lips on her back and then kissed her shoulders. She clutched her glass with alcohol tighter. He kissed her nape and then turned her face to him. He kisses the area between her collarbone.

Tears welled up in her eyes. Not because she wasn't ready, because she was afraid of fighting the new feelings borning inside her for him each passing day. Today she felt it was getting difficult to handle his closeness.

She couldn't even please to this man to stop, but to her surprise, he lifted her chin n gave a light peck on her forehead taking away the alcohol glass from her hands. 

"Now no more drinking, please," he whispered. "I have to attend a friend so is it okay if I reach the office a little late?"

She nodded. 

Maya felt uneasy. Something was bothering her and she just could not focus on her meeting. Ever since she had left for office alone leaving Rudra behind alone, she had this unsettling feeling in the pit of her stomach.

Bhavya saw her boss's restlessness. "Boss, is everything alright?" she asked.

Maya nodded in a very unconvincing way. She couldn't explain his restlessness to Bhavya when she herself did not know the reason for it. 

"Would you like to talk to Rudra?" she asked, taking Maya by surprise. "I mean.. Rudra Sir."

Bhavya was amused by the look on Maya's face. 

"I'll call him. " Maya said and excused herself from the meeting.

"Hi," Rudra said breathlessly and Maya frowned but the next moment her thoughts began to race as she heard him breathing into the phone; imagining both of them breathing heavily as they made love. Like really,  how can she even think of that as love? It was sex and would always be.

"Why are you panting like that, Rudra?" she asked in a strained voice.

"I came running outside the house when I saw your call. That's why. It's too noisy inside, and I wouldn't be able to hear your voice" he said, trying to hold his breath. 

"You said you are attending someone, but is there some party going on?" she asked.

"Yes. It's a friend's birthday. But I will reach the office in an hour."

"No no. That's okay. Take your own time. Sorry if I disturbed you." she said apologizing genuinely.

"Seems like I am finally having some profit of being the billionaire's hired boyfriend." he chuckled.

"Shut up or else I would order something you won't like," she said irked.

"Okay, sorry. I will reach by lunch," he said. "Take care."

"Bye." she cut the call but her heart was still restless.

Hola guys! Here is the update. I hope you like it. Don't forget to vote and comment.

Love,

Shirisha ❤️

Interesting update👏

Mayra are getting closer, loved their moment❤️

Maya is feeling uneasy, what is the reason😲

Hoping everything is fine

Waiting for next