rudra didn't feel comfortable with tia's touch

wow both mayra attract to each other😉

but why maya want to revenge on rudra?😕

continue plz

Thank you🤗

Keep reading to know😛

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Tahiti-1

Wooooo, this is getting good! Maya is not the type to kid around! I have the same questions you wrote at the end dear author! 👀
It seems Rudra himself one day wouldn’t get enough of Maya 😂 

Well I am excited to see what do you have up your sleeve! ❤️ 

Thanks a lot dear. I hope you keep reading and appreciating🤗

Originally posted by zk456789

Really want to know the reason of Mayas hate for Rudra 

Keep reading to know 😉

Originally posted by Puja9080

Awesome. Please post next part please

Thank you 😃

Chapter 3

Maya looked at a sleeping Rudra through the mirror. She trapped him in this game to take revenge on him but she herself wasn't aware why she felt extremely deprived when she saw him with his ex.

There were some alien feelings engulfing her  but she chose to name those feelings as hatred. But she didn't know the feelings developing in her were taking her away from the feeling of hatred.

She could see him stir in sleep and went towards the bed.

"Good Morning, boyfriend." She said seductively and kissed on his cheek.

Rudra opened his eyes and saw Maya over him. He slept still but couldn't understand what happened him last night. He knew he was not happy in this forced relationship but he also knew there was something that kept him pulling towards her.

He realised her kissing all over his face.

"Do you really love me?" He demanded for an answer.

Maya stopped and sat on the bed. Love? Love is another name of pain. And how dare he take the name of love? He is the one who has insulted the word to such an extent. If this is another trick he was trying to play, then she swore, he could never resist her. She has always got what ever she has ever wished for. And what she wants now was his destruction and she knew how to get it.

What was that? Rudra wondered. He wanted an answer but to his disappointment he didn't get one. It was a relief that she atleast thought about it as she left him, but his intuitions spoke differently maybe its a silence before storm and he became worried of this upcoming blizzard. Afterall, she was his boss!

"We are going for a business party today." She ordered and Rudta sighed.

Though Maya didn't like Mr. Khanna, their business rival, but considering it a rule to be a good business man : not to show your emotions in the corporate world, she agreed to go the party. As soon as they reached the party hall, both came out of the car, Rudra gave the keys to guard to park the car. To his surprise, Maya slid her arm in his. While she smiled, he sighed as usual.

It was a nice 1 hour that passed by. Rudra had joined the male colleagues and Maya stood with the ladies who had glasses in their hands when Mr. Khanna came towards Maya.

"Miss Jaisingh, meet Tarun, my nephew." He introduced and Maya looked at him shocked.

While Tarun smirked at her, Maya became uncomfortable.

"Hello, Miss." He extended his hand for a shake.

Maya shook hands but he didn't left it. In fact, he squeezed her hands with a smirk.

"Excuse me" she left after getting free from his grip.

She went towards the bar and gulped down the drinks one by one. She didn't realised that she was over drunk and she was not even able to walk when she felt a hand around her. She looked up to find Rudra looking at her in concern.

"You're okay?" He asked.

"I want to leave from here." She said and he nodded.

Rudra held Maya protectively in his arms as they enter the house. He made her sit in the sofa.

"I had just joined the college." Maya started in a narrative tone and Rudra alerted on her. "Tarun was my senior. They were ragging the freshers. They called me one day and asked me to kiss him. When I refused, they said that I have to kiss a girl if I didn't kiss him. I was scared. I had a feeling of disgust. Suddenly, Tarun started to move closer to me and I tried to run away. He caught my hand. In a fit of rage, I slapped him in front of the whole college."

She paused while Rudra sat near her.

"I ran and hid in an empty classroom, locking the door. But soon I heard a bang, they were trying to break the door. I was scared.
They broke the door and Tarun moved closer to me. He held me tightly and tried to kiss me forcefully. His hand roamed all around my body. I struggled and pushed him with all my force. I had no other option, I jumped out of the window and was injured badly." She started crying.

Rudra who was attentively listening to the her was now fully enraged. He felt like killing Tarun with bare hands.

Suddenly Maya started rubbing her hands and body. She felt disgusted.

"He touched me here. Here, and all over here!" She said and Rudra tried to hold her still.

He pulled her to the washroom he turned on the shower.

"Maya, Maya relax, it's nothing." He said cupping her face while Maya kept on rubbing her arms. Rudra carcassed along. "See, it's all gone." He massaged her hair. "All gone."

Maya felt relieved. She wrapped her arms around her body. She was shivering. Rudra came closer and pressed his lips on hers, kissing her softly and gently. He put all his care in that kiss. He tried absorbing her pain in that kiss. Maya was too disturbed to respond. Her most distressed memory was relived. She just stood numb  and let Rudra kiss her. He pulled her closer by holding her waist and deepened the kiss.

He pulled back after a while. They looked at each other but no one said a word. The water which was falling from the shower was the only sound that was heard.

"Maya," he cupped her face. "I am here with you. You don't need to worry when I am there."

Maya hugged him and she cried, again. Rudra hugged her back with care. He turned off the shower and broke the hug. He looked at her, her clothes stocked her body revealing all her curves. He turned her back towards him and then removed her dress. Maya covered her body with her hands. Rudra wrapped a towel around her and he lifted her up. She held his shirt and leaned onto his chest. He placed her on the bed and kissed her forehead. He wanted to go but realised that she had clutched his shirt tightly and hence, he sat there and carcassed her hair till she went into a peaceful sleep.

Hola guys!

Here is the next chapter.

How was it?

What's going to happen next?

Keep guessing, Keep liking!

Love,

Shirisha ❤️

Edited by ShirishaTeddy - 4 years ago

Wow superb love it in inspiration

Interesting update👏

Maya's past with Tarun was disturbing😭

I think Maya has a misunderstanding about Rudra

Loved the way Rudra handled Maya❤️

Let's see when Mayra will understand their feelings

Waiting for next

awesome chapter

i'm still confuse why maya want to take revenge from rudra😕

oh hell that monster tarun is such a disgusting pig😡

poor maya was so shaken with that incident in past😭

glad rudra is here to support maya & how beautifully he handle her🤗

hope maya will understand rudra rather then getting blind with her revenge

continue plz

Awwww! I love that Rudra was so tender with Maya! 😭 

So Maya has been carrying scars from the past! I do hope Tarun receives the punishment he deserves 😑Tarun is gross 😫 

but Rudra is here and he is a good soul :’) 

Thank you for this update dear! ❤️

Edited by Tahiti-1 - 4 years ago