Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Nikki_srk

Wow!! Quite an interesting one... Especially that join me in the bed. ☺️ 

Loved reading it... ❤️

Waiting for the next part... 😊

Thank you so much ❤️

Chapter 2

Rudra sat in his office cabin, lost in his thoughts. His boss had been adamant in going together to the office and he had to agree. He couldn't afford to lose this job. He had to do what she says. As soon as they reached the office, everyone started congratulating them. The staffs always respected him but there was something different in their behaviour today.

He still couldn't believe that Maya actually affected him, attracted him. It's merely a week of his separation from his ex girlfriend and he was already going close to another woman.

"Rudra!" His thoughts were broken.

"Tia?", he was surprised to see her. "What are you doing here?"

"I am so sorry, Rudra Baby.", Tia said. "I shouldn't have broken up with you. I have realised that I really love you.", she said, holding the collar of his blazer and leaning in his chest.

Rudra felt a little uncomfortable at this. They had been dating for an year and a half and they had hugged numerous times even kissed eachother. But it didn't feel right. He held her hand to slowly push it back.

"What are you saying?"

"I am sorry. I will never leave you.", she said, leaping into another hug, and this time, kissing him on the cheek.

Rudra felt himself stiffen. Though this was not the first time Tia had kissed him, now he felt awkward.

Just then he realised Tia leaning closer towards his lips. He, involuntarily pushed her away.

"No, Tia. We have already broken up. It doesn't feel right."  it feel nauseated when she touched him.

"What are you saying, baby?"

"He is not your baby." They turned to see the intruder of their conversation and Rudra was shocked to see Maya standing.

"Excuse me?" Tia looked at her confused.

"I think you should excuse us," Maya said locking her fingers with Rudra. "Let's go to my cabin, baby."

"Baby?" Tia couldn't believe her ears. "Like really, Rudra?"

"Tia..."

"Relax." Maya carcassed his arms and turned towards Tia. "I am his girlfriend now and if you can please leave us alone?"

Tia fumed in anger and left the place after glaring at both of them.

Rudra pushed Maya against the wall with a force as soon as they reached her house.

"Why are you doing all this?" he said, his every word gritted under his teeth.

His tightening jaws, his stiffed body muscles, made Maya angry too.

"I am the boss, not you!" she said as she shifted their places. Rudra was now pinned to the wall.

She pressed her soft body against his hard one, leaving no space.

Rudra was going crazy with the close proximity. His muscles clenched tighter.

"Can you just damn see what you do to me?" he again muttered his words coldly.

"Then why are you stopping yourself?"

With this, she kissed him passionately and he responded the instantly. He couldn't believe that she had this effect on him.

----------------------------

Maya opened her eyes only to find Rudra sleeping all over her. A small smile crept on her lips. She moved her hand towards his face when reality hit her.

This is not what she had trapped him for! It was meant to be only sex; no emotions attached. She can't grow closer to him emotionally. She carefully lifted his head off her, moving his hands away from her, trying her best to not wake him up and replacing herself with a soft pillow for his cuddling needs.

She covered herself with a blanket she walked towards the bathroom. She switched open the jet shower as hot stream of water cleansed her off his touch. But more than his touch, she wanted to wash away her touch on him. She always forgot who she was when she was with him.

Taking a bathing scrub, she scrubbed her body off as if cleaning the traces of his touch. She spent a good half an hour in the shower stall before she stepped out and stood before the full length mirror. She noticed the love bites and marks all over her body which no amount of washing can get her rid off. And she couldn't control hef tears from trailing down.

By the age of 25, she had seen it all - both, the glamour and the hideousness. Her business parters and young clients would walk up to her and try their level best to flirt with her. But she would never give in. They would coax her into offering them contracts at het Industries and in return they would be ready to do just anything. It took her 6 long years to reach here. Still, she never dated anyone. There were times when she felt sorry for the newcomers who get ready to do anything. They were all lonely and insecure. And that's when she realised that her life was nothing different. She was also lonely. There had been times when she had dreamt of a wonderful family that she could call as her own. But she murdered her dreams with her own hands.

She was a sweet and naive girl until she came across Rudra Roy. A mere manager of her office. She had her sources. His previous girlfriend was someone beautiful, caring, witty and smart. Maya too had those qualities herself, with additional attributes of being extremely wealthy.

It was no infatuation or mere attraction; neither it was love. It was revenge; pure revenge. She knew he would come crawling to him after he would know about her bank balance but she wanted to him to suffer, she wanted to agonize him. She wanted to torture him so much that he would want to die but he would have no guts to. She wanted vengeance. She wanted to destroy him.

Hola guys!

Here is the next chapter.

How was it? Do you like the progress of the story?

Don't forget to like and comment.

Love,

Shirisha ❤️

Wow this is so good. I loved both the chapter. Keen to find out why Maya hates Rudra. 

Interesting update👏

Mayra are attracted to each other,their moment was intense 🔥🔥

Why Maya hates Rudra 

Waiting for next

awesome chapter

awe how easily maya send back rudra's ex tia😆

rudra didn't feel comfortable with tia's touch

wow both mayra attract to each other😉

but why maya want to revenge on rudra?😕

continue plz

Wooooo, this is getting good! Maya is not the type to kid around! I have the same questions you wrote at the end dear author! 👀
It seems Rudra himself one day wouldn’t get enough of Maya 😂 

Well I am excited to see what do you have up your sleeve! ❤️ 

Really want to know the reason of Mayas hate for Rudra 

Awesome. Please post next part please

Originally posted by Armu4eva

Wow this is so good. I loved both the chapter. Keen to find out why Maya hates Rudra. 

Thanks. Hope you keep liking it till the end 😊