Up Close : Janhvi Kapoor interview with Rajeev Masand

Posted: 4 years ago

I can't stand Masand's voice n his Abba dabba Jabba n his Jimmy fallon like fake laugh.. 

Janu was better than her dhadak days bt still meh even though she was interacting n smiling bt she looked bored at first, then it was okay bt still boring, couldn't watch it in a go n had to skip many a times. 

Agree about surekha sikri❤️

And she got gunjan even before dhadak releasen she auditioned for something yaa believe u, even masand dint belive her lol 

her nepotism statement was good bt looked rehearsed, it was emotional like it was dialogue out of cheesy kjo movie😆

She indirectly called Ananya stuck up😆 poor Annie janu is trolling her in every iv, she wouldn't do it if Annie was a big stars daughter 😏 n trolled Sara about posing for paps lol

Even I love Keerthi, she is amazing♥️

Janu looking beautiful n she should stop doing things to her face now.. 

Edited by Stark_Wolf - 4 years ago

She is amused that paps click her gym pics , paps share it and people like it also on social media ....oh then for starters her pr shud stop paying Viral and co from putting up her pics....

It hurts how relatable and down to earth she is. Like I wanna hate her but I can’t ? 

Sridevi ki movie ke scene tha. Sridevi near a swimming pool choti ghungat on her head walking as well as talking with Jacki.. beech mein ek wheel wala curtain. So Jackie was seeing her head baaki ke body curtain ke peech. Waha pe Anil Kapoor dur se observe kar raha tha. He was on Sridevi's side of the curtain... looking perplexed coz Sri ji ne actually bikini pehni thi.

Janhvi reminds me of that scene every time I see any of her latest interviews.  

Waise, Boner ke kids know how to give good interviews. I'd say Boner se mile hai. Arjun bhi aisa hi sound karta tha.

Originally posted by zoinks

Sridevi ki movie ke scene tha. Sridevi near a swimming pool choti ghungat on her head walking as well as talking with Jacki.. beech mein ek wheel wala curtain. So Jackie was seeing her head baaki ke body curtain ke peech. Waha pe Anil Kapoor dur se observe kar raha tha. He was on Sridevi's side of the curtain... looking perplexed coz Sri ji ne actually bikini pehni thi.

Janhvi reminds me of that scene every time I see any of her latest interviews.  

WTH Kaunsi movie?? 🤣

kuch nahi hai iss ladki may

naa beauty

naa oomph factor

naa screen presence

naa acting

naa dialogue delivery

naa expressions.

She clearly did NOT inherited anything from Sridevi....just her voice tone sometimes reminds of our great Sridevi. 

All hopes on khushi now.

Originally posted by Khai_R_Haagi

WTH Kaunsi movie?? 🤣

Karma. 

Anil called her nangi pungi.