Ishaaron Ishaaron Mein

Yogi and Pari is still possible

Mr-YK thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

With how the show is going, its possible YoRi will become a pair again. Gunjan is watching YoRi blossom again and she knows she can't equate with that. On top, her parents, specifically Seema is growing distaste for Yogi and Family including Pari. They are also taking her back home, which from today's precap doesn't bode well with Prakash. Lastly Gunjan may lose her child unless someone prevents her from falling such as Yogi. 

As we didn't expect, Yogi stood up for Pari and instead of asking her to leave, he told her to stay, telling her she won't go anywhere. That she is part of the family. Listing all she'd done for him in their last day as a couple. These Precaps are playing with us, so take it with a pinch of salt. So don't get emotional.

So Yogi still loves Pari and vice versa. So perhaps he did just simply fulfill his duty as a husband to Gunjan and that's all. 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Mr-YK - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShinyMishka thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mr-YK

With how the show is going, its possible YoRi will become a pair again. Gunjan is watching YoRi blossom again and she knows she can't equate with that. On top, her parents, specifically Seema is growing distaste for Yogi and Family including Pari. They are also taking her back home, which from today's precap doesn't bode well with Prakash. Lastly Gunjan may lose her child unless someone prevents her from falling such as Yogi. 

As we didn't expect, Yogi stood up for Pari and instead of asking her to leave, he told her to stay, telling her she won't go anywhere. That she is part of the family. Listing all she'd done for him in their last day as a couple. These Precaps are playing with us, so take it with a pinch of salt. 

So Yogi still loves Pari and vice versa. So perhaps he did just simply fulfill his duty as a husband to Gunjan and that's all. 🤷‍♂️

If that is true then Yogi is a very sick-minded individual, tricking Gunjan into thinking he adores her and romancing her day and night. Why should Pari even trust a person like that? No, I don't believe it. Sure, Yogi may have feelings for Pari, but they're residual feelings from her proximity (after all, "men just need closeness" 🤢). He didn't give a cr*p about her when she disappeared, only Bablu and Surjit were actually concerned. Writer has shown his typical mentality towards the storyline, so YoRi is only happening via KKHH route. Gunjan will keep baby despite dangerous pregnancy because she saw how family reacted with Nisha. She is assured that Pari will be trapped into taking care of her baby and be a replacement wife for Yogi if anything goes wrong. Then she will die as Mahaan. Then only can Yogi and Pari's love be "legitimate", otherwise Gunjan becomes a laughingstock, and writer won't do that to his fave.🤔 

Side note: Where the f**k are the Chauhans? What happened to their revenge? Please come soon and take revenge from this trash family. 😡

ShinyMishka thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sorry YK, if I'm complaining too much. I know you still watch the serial and I have no right to rain on your parade. If someone is getting even a little hope and enjoyment out of this show still, good for them. I've just been in a bad mood, and the show is usually the first thing my family turns on when I get home from work... so I'm overly critical. 

diya_snow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mr-YK

As we didn't expect, Yogi stood up for Pari and instead of asking her to leave, he told her to stay, telling her she won't go anywhere. That she is part of the family. Listing all she'd done for him in their last day as a couple. These Precaps are playing with us, so take it with a pinch of salt. So don't get emotional.

I feel we are moving towards KKHH way....As per simran Interview Show may take leap ....simran was also not sure but she said it ...

May be Pari again leave Yogi and his family and thn leap and Pari come back and see Gunjan is no more and Yogi taking care of baby alone...

If Gunjan is still part of story after leap also thn I seriously don't know what coming up...

After watching precap I m sure Gunjan is not going to fall ...Yogi will be thr to save her and baby track coming up....Poor Pari now she have to be Nanny of yogi gunjan child..

In yesterday epi Kabeer was right by blaming Prakash....Prakash needed reality check and now he got it....Gunjan as usual with same expressions in whole epi and getting insecure and very soon jealous too ....

What I don't understand is Pari ...Pari has no self respect Kya? She gonna stay with them again like seriously ? I don't think new entry coming for Pari.....Pari is just to thr to sacrifice for Yogi and his family and yes get insulted all the time....

I said it many times but saying it again....Yogi and his family are most selfish people especially Prakash . 

MochaQueen thumbnail

i dont want YoRi...i want a new hero for Pari

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

i dont want YoRi...i want a new hero for Pari

Same here no more of selfish Yogi & Srivastavas. A leap will surely come next month as show ends on March. Maybe KKHH track on the way but I want Pari to end up with a guy who she trully deserves. And what with Yogi still loves Pari when he made Gunjan pregnant & romance her when Pari is not there? Sorry but this is so done. I already moved on with YoRi I'm ou with them being just friends and past lovers now Pari needs to have her own joy of life! 

diya_snow thumbnail

Pari is irritating now.....she need to move on....in today's precap also she was sad while leaving Yogi's house ...I think kabeer stopped her ....what kind of doctor Pari is I mean she can work anywhere Kya ? 😜😂 

I don't understand Yogi's mom...what she was trying to say today ? She is angry with Shiv coz he want to take Gunjan with him for few days and I find that very obvious and ok ...as a parents they r right ....but as usual Srivastav family most selfish family can't think beyond themselves....

Gunjan was having bad dream....and she saw Pari informing her about miscarriage....I mean leave Pari alone atleast in ur dream.....

I feel Shiv and his wife definitely going to create some problems and Gunjan too...one thing I m scared of is Pari turning Negative......Now Pari have to see Yogi Gunjan together all the time so obviously it gonna hurt her more ....Yogi as usual shameless person so he is definitely not gonna care .

If leap is coming I want new guy for Pari....plz can't see her crying all the time ....we miss old Pari.

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShinyMishka

If that is true then Yogi is a very sick-minded individual, tricking Gunjan into thinking he adores her and romancing her day and night. Why should Pari even trust a person like that? No, I don't believe it. Sure, Yogi may have feelings for Pari, but they're residual feelings from her proximity (after all, "men just need closeness" 🤢). He didn't give a cr*p about her when she disappeared, only Bablu and Surjit were actually concerned. Writer has shown his typical mentality towards the storyline, so YoRi is only happening via KKHH route. Gunjan will keep baby despite dangerous pregnancy because she saw how family reacted with Nisha. She is assured that Pari will be trapped into taking care of her baby and be a replacement wife for Yogi if anything goes wrong. Then she will die as Mahaan. Then only can Yogi and Pari's love be "legitimate", otherwise Gunjan becomes a laughingstock, and writer won't do that to his fave.🤔 

Side note: Where the f**k are the Chauhans? What happened to their revenge? Please come soon and take revenge from this trash family. 😡

I totally agree with you Mishka..

@ bold true the writer and makers are so hell bent in making her character mahaan..

Maha tyaagi mata gunjan..😡

I feel like to smack the hell outta her n my anger shoots up just by going in SET India channel and her face pops up in IIM promo ( sorry for my language , but this is what happens  ) .

I know I am getting overboard with my anger n I know gunjan is a fictional character but I have never hated any character to this extent.. 

Now Srivastavas and Yogi’s character too are in my hate list.. Pari is on the edge to get into the list..

I don’t know where the makers are heading with the story but made Pari as a caretaker character. Just like in barfi movie. But twisted way..😡

P.S Here I don’t blame any actors for that they are doing their job and whatever they are told to do..

Here I so miss chauhaans .. aa kar thappad ka revenge toh lo from pakya and co.. n sharma and co.

They were much better compared to sharma and Srivastavas.

Here I am apologizing again For my language and selection of words.

On final note I don’t want Yogi and Pari together..

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Sorry YK I don’t want to dishearten you by my earlier comment ..

The thing is sometimes you get frustrated seeing what’s going on with the show. I do keep myself updated about the show through the forum. You guys are my family. 🤗

We all were rooting for YaRi but that we didn’t get it.

N to get YaRi after butchering the story n lifting a plot storyline from a movie is not going to go down well with me. 

To make Yogi and Pari end up together, kill gunjan’s character n thus redeem her and make her mahaan.. my brain is not at all accepting this.

If the makers have made gunjan entering Yogi’s life friend n made both of them independent and YaRi together getting married that would be the most interesting thing. But our bad luck..🥺

This is the best example of  too many cooks spoiled the broth here.

I feel a beautiful story ruined completely.

I don’t care about the story, show or characters anymore.. I just do care about my friends which I have made here on the forum. 

diya_snow thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

I totally agree with you Mishka..

@ bold true the writer and makers are so hell bent in making her character mahaan..

Maha tyaagi mata gunjan..😡

I feel like to smack the hell outta her n my anger shoots up just by going in SET India channel and her face pops up in IIM promo ( sorry for my language , but this is what happens  ) .

I know I am getting overboard with my anger n I know gunjan is a fictional character but I have never hated any character to this extent.. 

Now Srivastavas and Yogi’s character too are in my hate list.. Pari is on the edge to get into the list..

I don’t know where the makers are heading with the story but made Pari as a caretaker character. Just like in barfi movie. But twisted way..😡

P.S Here I don’t blame any actors for that they are doing their job and whatever they are told to do..

Here I so miss chauhaans .. aa kar thappad ka revenge toh lo from pakya and co.. n sharma and co.

They were much better compared to sharma and Srivastavas.

Here I am apologizing again For my language and selection of words.

On final note I don’t want Yogi and Pari together..

Hehehe Maha tyagi Gunjan 😂😂😂 I swear yaar Gunjan ko dekhna ek torture hai ....

Gunjan trying her best to be Mahaan but somewhere she is getting insecure too...

Pari is getting on my nerves now....girl have some self respect ..... Srivastav family insulted you many times and Yogi who used to love pari like crazy moved on so easily and with two months Gunjan is pregnant I mean so cheap mentality person Yogi is.....I seriously feel Pari is lucky that she is not married to yogi ...she can get much better person.

Chauhans are back .....as per on location... Chauhan attack on shivs office and took some tender files ....Shiv is worried and shivs wife is worried coz Pari going to stay with Srivastav family....if not Chauhan I feel Gunjans mom going to create problem in future.

Chauhans can attack Pari but plz no Gunjan....Gunjan had enough sympathy and screen space.....give her break now....

One thing I want is Pari to move on infront of yogi and show more love and care for another guy . Let Yogi feel the pain and realized how it feels....

Yogi you are worst guy .....