14 Jan - Khush hai but thoda sad bhi....

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Not the title isn't about anything you guys might be having on your mind 

After seeing today's episode, the Revti-Guddu scene really made me happy 

It really did.... 

I might be one of the few people her who has not liked Revti a bit since the very 1st episode of the show till today, for me she has been an irritating, very selfish, one of the most negatively positive character on the show while she was positive.

Seeing, observing & understanding her character from the very 1st episode of the show, I for one was never surprised or shocked seeing her turning negative to that extent. Have always expected that at some point or other. She has always been that I,me,myself kind of person who at almost every situation 1st drowns herself in self pity rather then thinking of ways to come out.

Her intensely falling in love with Pervy despite knowing him to be married and then going to the extent of cutting her wrist for him. Next instantly jumping in some intense love with Angu & then going on to shoot her di... well while her idea of love doesn't made any sense but to me her actions due to that did (according to me, she believed & believes herself to be in love rather then actually being in love, I think most of you think the same here)

And I never disliked her negativity & infact at times I found it amusing & entertaining πŸ˜†

Can't forget that face of hers when she challenges Akshan for dance bringing in their umar & they do so beautifully on "Nazm Nazm" β€οΈ Her expressions after their performance was πŸ€£

She was that child of the family who gets whatever she wants & if she doesn't then throws all type of fit possible including telling everyone around how no one loves or cares for her & crying on that all day-night & bla bla bla.... 

Well Lomri brought her up will all Lomri-flavored affection 

Moving on.... today for 1st time I liked her & I feel she has finally redeemed herself. And She finally made herself capable to be like by me 

Yes to me when at 1st after the revelation by manhoos regarding Angu when she refused to change, it didn't bother me & I expected this as that actually went perfectly & accurately to the point with mine & piku ji character analysis of hers. It made sense.

But her turning back today after Guddu losing her baby also made sense. Haan mana negatively positive thi but there was positivity somewhere inside that did its impactful display in the past in right situations. 

Lekin, aaj se pehle, as a positive character mereko ye pasand nahi aayi.

For me, aaj pehli baar tha... so finally a pat on her back for rightfully returning back to Team Positive. 

(patting back cause, abhi jo aayi hai, I don't think she will go again πŸ˜³ abhi sahi sahi positively positive banke aayi hai πŸ˜Š)

But sad bhi mein issi wajeh se hoon, I never wanted shaitaan mandli ka break up πŸ˜”

I loved these 3 together... wo haseen choti choti khusiyon bhara paal.... that moment when they were blowing balloons & phodoing them to satisfy their hunger for dhamaka... everytime they shielded each other... the moments when they discovered new evil plans & those haasi... that epic selfie moment.... will miss such moments forever πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

However I wish, Revti somehow in someway pulls Pervy into joining Team Positive 

Whatever you say, Pervy has actually proved to be a really good Husband to her all these while...

saving & shielding her... denying to marry dusri ladki.... Encouraging & being supportive to her & trying to make sure she doesn't feel down after getting out in the cricket match... & most importantly no matter what she did with him, beating & all, he took it all silently & never tried to get equal. 

So I hope someday he too follows her to Team Guddan or she gets him there πŸ˜³

Ye hope toh kar sakte hai na ? πŸ˜›

Coming to rest of the episode, bhai Jindal saab kuch bhi kehlo, kuch bhi karlo, 

His entire duniya is Guddu & will always remain so 

The moment she left... he too followed her (& she was 1st person to apply haldi)

Function & hone-wali-biwi jaye tel lene 

And Akshan scene, chahe pyaar ki ho ya takraar ki but hoti humesha impactful hai πŸ‘πŸΌ

They never fail to click my emotion wala button (atleast in my case πŸ˜³) [infinite *kala teekas*]

Kher did anyone notice, The Jindal saab who is decked up for all function in SLB attires ajj was wearing his yellow night suit ? πŸ€“ (mereko toh ditto waisa hi laga)

Hell that off-white one that he wore while playing with his Gudiya in the bedroom was a lot more festive than this one πŸ€£

Coming to Saru bahu, like I said humare cvs have unique ways of punishing each villain

& bhai-behen ki jodi ki kismat mein sirf pitna hi likha hai πŸ˜†

However I don't like any eera-geera beating or even touching them & today too didn't like this πŸ˜’

Ending this on the note that I would like to give it to the cvs that till date except one manhoos & one sadist doctor, there has been no character on the show so far whom I have not liked even for once or have not found them entertaining😳

Good Job on that cvs ! πŸ‘πŸΌ

This is link to my soch of yesterday's i.e.13th Jan epi : 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/152340821

Note : kripya karke har tarike hi nakaratmakta ko dur rakhe aur shaanti banaye rakhe 

p.s.  Pervy ko dher sari duwayein for his lambi zindagi taki aur flop "foolproof" plans bana sake. Beton ke liye dher sari lollipops ki kamna taki wo chup hi rahe ! 

Bhootni seedha narak mein jaaye , Choti Lomri ki shaadi daddu se ho & most important, 

Lakh di lanat tere mu tay Durga Jindal ! 

Edited by captainplus - 4 years ago
Posted: 4 years ago

And here is the Latest look of our Gudiya πŸ˜³