कसौटी ज़िन्दगी के ২ Live Update/Episode Discussions 15 Jan 2020 - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Amanat284

He kept denying it with Sid, Anupam and to himself during the Naveen track. Remember when he went to get the marriage certificate of that lady and Naveen? He started acting shy when Sid teased him. 

But during that time he was himself unaware of his feeling. So its not a lie IMO

He acted shy with Sid and once NB left , he did a complete U turn and friend zoned poor Pre😆 Prerna kept giving him so many hints yet like a typical guy with zero EQ, he didn’t pick up anything 😆
Prerna’s eyes, body language, dialogues everything screamed she loved him yet he was acting like such a big dumbo  😆But I loved that phase of AnuPre

Edited by -Doppelganger- - 4 years ago

Originally posted by -Doppelganger-

But during that time he was himself unaware of his feeling. So its not a lie IMO

He acted shy with Sid and once NB left , he did a complete U turn and friend zoned poor Pre😆 Prerna kept giving him so many hints yet like a typical guy with zero EQ, he didn’t pick up anything 😆
Prerna’s eyes, body language, dialogues everything screamed she loved him yet he was acting like such a big dumbo  😆But I loved that phase of AnuPre

Nah, he was lying to himself because he was scared of those romantic feelings. Being in love means being vulnerable. He wasn't ready to be vulnerable.

It's such a guy thing really, men may be honest but when it comes to love, they become shy so they hide behind teasing and friendzoning. A lot of guys don't have the emotional intelligence that women do. 

Originally posted by Amanat284

Nah, he was lying to himself because he was scared of those romantic feelings. Being in love means being vulnerable. He wasn't ready to be vulnerable.

It's such a guy thing really, men may be honest but when it comes to love, they become shy so they hide behind teasing and friendzoning. A lot of guys don't have the emotional intelligence that women do. 

Ahhh....reminds me of AnuPre's beautiful journey . From hi-hello conversations to  being the world to each other😳