Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

I'm India's No 1 actress: Shraddha Kapoor

Fluffyalexis thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Summary (video below):

Varun says something even children know in the end and thinks he is deep as hell.

Varun says shraddha's legacy is going to be like Madhuri 🤣 and SriDevi😑.

Shraddha Kapoor says thank you for recognizing the immense box office success I have had this year, I am a top actress this year and my box office collections are number one even compared to actors.

WTF? Saaho was carried by Prabhas and Chhichhore had  a 7 crore opening, it's because of the director that the film succeeded.

Varun says no one in his generation is as big of an actress as her and shraddha agrees🤧.

Then Shraddha says she doesn't like discussing these things via PR and hates it but we literally have articles on times of India about shraddha's amazing year and those articles put down Alia Bhatt as a mediocre actress compared to shraddha who has moderate success while shraddha is bollywood's next major Superstar.

Even an overactive PR like Alia's doesn't have this demeaning stuff towards her contemporaries.

She is lying through her teeth here and fans eat it up somehow.

Bravest step and being ONLY celeb to talk about arrey the most? Kuch bhi

I WAS THERE. DURING THE PROTESTS.

I was said this before and also given proof.

Celebs like Randeep hooda and Dia Mirza stood there for hours. This idiot stood there for 5 minutes and had so so so many articles about here.

She stood with bodyguards and had PR person follow her for 5 MINUTES. She interrupted the protest because her bodygaurds created a separate chain of only women for her. After that, she quickly went back to her car. She even did a live for being there for 5 minutes.

It was a pr stunt.

She has been saying she is going vegan since 2018 and the last leather product she bought was in March, her own stories don't line up.

So confusing

https://youtu.be/PONRlO55AWk

https://www.reddit.com/r/BollyBlindsNGossip/comments/eon2wq/this_is_the_most_delusional_narcissistic_and/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Edited by Fluffyalexis - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Both street dancer and Baaghi 3 will be big hits  and her hit run will continue ðŸ˜Ž Comparison with Mads and Sri is funny though😆

Who would you have blamed if Chhichhore would have flopped? 

P.S - Chhichhore opened at a 7 cr.

Twinklingmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Haan thik Waise hi jaise Inception aur Dilwale ek jaisi this. 

Fluffyalexis thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LiveEatLove

Both street dancer and Baaghi 3 will be big hits  and her hit run will continue ðŸ˜Ž Comparison with Mads and Sri is funny though😆

Who would you have blamed if Chhichhore would have flopped? 

P.S - Chhichhore opened at a 7 cr.

Media would have blamed sushant not her. 

HearMeRoar thumbnail

🙄

I actually liked her. No great shakes as an actress, but easy on the eyes, good dancer, free from drama. This new arrogance is a turn-off, though. Also, a challenge to the universe to prove her wrong. Sort of like what happened to Varun after he made the claim on KwK about having no flops. 

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Did we watch the same video? She never said that. So why the fake quote?

I'm not a fan of Shraddha's acting but she's come up the hard way (relatively speaking). She's earned her success and she deserves to enjoy it.

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Haha...She never and will nevar say it...

DushtKanya thumbnail

Lol she didn't mean it that way. Even Kareena  being Kareena wouldn't say something like that.

GumGum thumbnail

Kangu se ladho phir. Kangu is the gigastar of BW.