Naagin 4

||Jasmin Bhasin/Nayantara #AT 1|| Human or Naagin? - Page 2

AhanaHomes thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Wow the AT is superb,Finally a AT on Nayan..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HitanshiJayekar thumbnail

That's a Lovely AT,Add Me in the AT dear

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Congo For AT 🥳🥳 it Looks 👌👌👍

So she done Telugu movies too😲😎 pehlibaar uska naam dekrahi hun 😛

Have Lovely Discussions 👍🏼😳All😃

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hi Everyone, Welcome to Nayantara’s/Jasmin’s Appreciation Thread.

Please go through the rules once so we can engage over here minimum to no violations.

Feel free to discuss anything you feel about Jasmin and the character Nayantara and this includes being able to post edits/siggies showing your appreciation for the character.

In case you have any queries let me know or you can PM me.

@vinnas yes, this also the first time I have learnt about this, guess she’s really a hard worker and has come a really long way.

JamunaRashtogi thumbnail

Yeah She did,Even Aditi Dev Sharma too did with Uday Kiran

Rein123 thumbnail

@jamuna which is why said she is going to be quite successful. I bet she has already started looking for her next project after naagin.

Edited by Rein123 - 4 years ago
JamunaRashtogi thumbnail

Nayan is wrong but somewhere as a girl who was brought up by Her Mom with none beside Her,and Her World revolving around Her Mom,Then Her not being Naagin has effected Her..Her Mom always gave Her importance but when her Mom asked Her to leave Her alone,There Her world broke..For Nayan Her Mom is Her World.. Nayan's Insecurities are Justified..

Nayantara is a Woman one wishes to be,She is gorgeous,Strong and Smart.. Character like Hers should be explored on ITV.. I Love Her perfectly written character Nayantara is,until they butchered it..Still the potrayal by Jasmin as Nayantara is Soo Perfect that We can feel Her and connected to Her,We feel bad for Nayan even after CVS tried to butcher it..If explored Nayan will be the Amazing Character on ITV

JamunaRashtogi thumbnail

Yup She did,Jasmin was offered films and Web series too but She rejected them..Sure She was looking for a better role and I damn sure like Us even Jasmin found Nayantara worthy enough to be explored..She is exploring Her this role and She as Nayantara is a treat to Watch..Her expressions,Her voice modulation,Her looks everything is on Point..

Rein123 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: JamunaRashtogi

Nayan is wrong but somewhere as a girl who was brought up by Her Mom with none beside Her,and Her World revolving around Her Mom,Then Her not being Naagin has effected Her..Her Mom always gave Her importance but when her Mom asked Her to leave Her alone,There Her world broke..For Nayan Her Mom is Her World.. Nayan's Insecurities are Justified..

Nayantara is a Woman one wishes to be,She is gorgeous,Strong and Smart.. Character like Hers should be explored on ITV.. I Love Her perfectly written character Nayantara is,until they butchered it..Still the potrayal by Jasmin as Nayantara is Soo Perfect that We can feel Her and connected to Her,We feel bad for Nayan even after CVS tried to butcher it..If explored Nayan will be the Amazing Character on ITV

Actually if you ask me the cvs are at fault for making her character negative and this actually sets a wrong precedent for the audience. To me it looks like they are trying to say that people should not adopt or that adopted children are a threat to their foster family. I say this because of the way Manyata used to treat Nayantara before the so called revelation and how she is treating her after the revelation. She raised Nayan with the sole purpose of avenging her dead husband and his family. All her life she believed that this is what she is supposed to do and now suddenly after both of them learn the truth about her identity Manyata expects her to take the back seat and just watch some other girl do what she is supposed to be doing instead? 

Another question now would be whose revenge is this really? 

Secondly, the sudden change in Nayantara’s character is not very convincing, it’s not making any sense plus it’s a big turn off.

JamunaRashtogi thumbnail

Yeah,Nayan turning completely negative out of nowhere is a big turn off..If My sole purpose of Life is something or believed to be something then suddenly the one who kept that Idea in Me snatches that purpose because she thinks I Am not worthy after 25long years,How can I accept it or live without it after all it's My purpose of Life or that's what I believed from childhood?Same goes to Nayan, out of nowhere her so called Mother after this so called revelation wants her to sit back and watch someone else doing it, Won't She feel betrayed? Won't She feel left out?She is already broken after everything but still Manyata never noticed it,If Manyata took care of it that Time itself then She wouldn't have turn this negative..Isn't it Manyata and Her Revenge who is at fault?Can We really blame Nayan?