Bayhadh 2 LIVE UPDATES 14 Jan 2020 - Page 6

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by VintageWine

If that is the case wouldn't it be like he is rishi and ru ke step mom? 

I have a feeling it's Mj ka bhai ya Phir Koi aur bada beta. 

Yeah could be that too ... a guy with the same bracelet as Rudra is the culprit who had an affair with Maya n betrayed her ...  

we did see FBs of Antara and Maya in the hospital .. MJ possibly had  used Antara to persuade Maya to hospital for a check up or som either pretext n then got her abortion done by deceit ... .. 

Originally posted by VintageWine

If that is the case wouldn't it be like he is rishi and ru ke step mom? 

I have a feeling it's Mj ka bhai ya Phir Koi aur bada beta. 

The way MJ touched her tummy and caressed her face n neck ,,it appear they were very intimate .. 

The terrace maybe of Ruan publication! If it was of Maya's why would she run away from her own apartment? 

Maybe Rudra an idea of the surrounding by watching the clip and he assumed where Rishi might be. 

Originally posted by Viswasruti

Agree with you. A person that seeks revenge, keeps his/ her own wounds green, which otherwise would heal. Revenge re-opens and aggravates her emotional wounds. Even though she might be tempted to punish a wrong, she will end up punishing herself because she can’t heal herself in the near future, may be never. 

I don't mind if she kills that MJ who did harm to her but killing a person who trusted her so much , who was ready to die for her love, association. This sad demise is unwanted, depressing. 

Exactly! If her plan was to take down MJ, she could have done that by directing attacking MJ. Her plan of breaking MJ brick by brick will cost her too! 

Rishi was innocent. His death is way beyond than just a collateral damage. 

Originally posted by Sutapasima

I never expected Maya would actually kill Rishi .. 

this is very dark .. unacceptable .. hope it does not get murkier from here !! 

Season 1 was far better..🤢

Originally posted by Sutapasima

I am expecting ..by the way MayRa chemistry is surging ahead we might be heading for a MayRa baby soon 

it is more possible..