Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Such a scary looking piece I tell you !! 

That's why i love it🤣

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: _._shibani_._

That's why i love it🤣

Vicarious pleasure is it ?? Naughty girl !! ðŸ¤£

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: BitterBerry

So true. 

The flashes she had of Rishi after killing him! They've made their mark in her mind forever. She has done nothing but added more agony on her plate! She can escape from everything but she cant escape from what she's becoming! 

Agree with you. A person that seeks revenge, keeps his/ her own wounds green, which otherwise would heal. Revenge re-opens and aggravates her emotional wounds. Even though she might be tempted to punish a wrong, she will end up punishing herself because she can’t heal herself in the near future, may be never. 

I don't mind if she kills that MJ who did harm to her but killing a person who trusted her so much , who was ready to die for her love, association. This sad demise is unwanted, depressing. 

Edited by Viswasruti - 4 years ago
Move_ON thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Heart breaking and depressing episode... When heard about baby, remembered Hate story plot where heroine s foetus and ovaries removed, she went hard core revenge...

Jen s acting is outstanding, felt her pain and innocent Rishi 😓😓..

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Agree with you. A person that seeks revenge, keeps his/ her own wounds green, which otherwise would heal. Revenge re-opens and aggravates her emotional wounds. Even though she might be tempted to punish a wrong, she will end up punishing herself because she can’t heal.

In order to hurt others she is ending up hurting herself even more .... all the more broken ..more regretful .. even more guilty .. she has to cover up her tracks even better now .. ..she is now the prime suspect as the death occurred on her terrace or was it some other high rise ..isn’t it ?? BUt then how did Rudra know where Rishi would be if that’s not Maya’s apartment building ?? 

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: swth1310

I'm feeling very sad.. Rishi dead😭😭.. It was painful to see that scene. Rajat did really a great job. Rajat was great as rishi roy, after 2-3 episodes I started liking his acting. Last 2 episodes he was awesome...Gonna miss him.. 

But I'm feeling very sad yar. It was quite depressing .... 

Meko sunke hi depressing ho gaya . 

vaishuarshi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Can anyone tell did maya have an affair with MJ or it just that he us reason to kill her unborn child, didn't understand from the written update

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaishuarshi123

Can anyone tell did maya have an affair with MJ or it just that he us reason to kill her unborn child, didn't understand from the written update

They have not revealed Maya MJ past fully yet ..

The way MJ touched n caressed Maya baby bump n her neck n cheek it appeared they were quite intimate .. 

..... May be ...or it seems to be an EMA gone sour 

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

In order to hurt others she is ending up hurting herself even more .... all the more broken ..more regretful .. even more guilty .. she has to cover up her tracks even better now .. ..she is now the prime suspect as the death occurred on her terrace or was it some other high rise ..isn’t it ?? BUt then how did Rudra know where Rishi would be if that’s not Maya’s apartment building ?? 

She planned and implemented her plan  with precision Suta, taken every care to project it as a suicide.  Rudra followed  through GPS tagging to locate his car and reached there I think.  We are not sure whether it is her building terrace or of some other terrace. 

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

They have not revealed Maya MJ past fully yet ..

But it seems to be an EMA gone sour 

If that is the case wouldn't it be like she is rishi and ru ke step mom? 

I have a feeling it's Mj ka bhai ya Phir Koi aur bada beta. 

Edited by VintageWine - 4 years ago