Bayhadh 2 LIVE UPDATES 14 Jan 2020 - Page 4

Posted: 4 years ago

The guy didn't even thought about taking Rish to hospital? What the hell 🤢Kaha gaya hai dimag iska 🤢

Originally posted by _._shibani_._

I love that dagger though😆

Such a scary looking piece I tell you !! 

Originally posted by Viswasruti

Floating fetus versus a grown-up lover's life! 

The repenting killer imagining that unrepentant murderer. 

I never expected Maya would actually kill Rishi .. 

this is very dark .. unacceptable .. hope it does not get murkier from here !! 

Guilt is a complex emotion that reveals much more than Maya's inward state. On a philosophical level, guilt can only exist within you, as a response to breaching the moral ground rules that function only one way.  But, on the other hand, guilt lives inside you—manifesting as a lead weight quietly eating away at your innards. Or, at its most extreme, a personal hell invisible to others that you cannot escape Maya, you cannot escape.

I'm feeling very sad.. Rishi dead😭😭.. It was painful to see that scene. Rajat did really a great job. Rajat was great as rishi roy, after 2-3 episodes I started liking his acting. Last 2 episodes he was awesome...Gonna miss him.. 

But I'm feeling very sad yar. It was quite depressing .... 

I am expecting ..by the way MayRa chemistry is surging ahead we might be heading for a MayRa baby soon 

Thank you, Suta for the WU. 

Very scary and depressive, now Maya's character scaled down from lead role to a murderer, a culprit.

Originally posted by Viswasruti

Guilt is a complex emotion that reveals much more than Maya's inward state. On a philosophical level, guilt can only exist within you, as a response to breaching the moral ground rules that function only one way.  But, on the other hand, guilt lives inside you—manifesting as a lead weight quietly eating away at your innards. Or, at its most extreme, a personal hell invisible to others that you cannot escape Maya, you cannot escape.

So true. 

The flashes she had of Rishi after killing him! They've made their mark in her mind forever. She has done nothing but added more agony on her plate! She can escape from everything but she cant escape from what she's becoming! 

Originally posted by swth1310

I'm feeling very sad.. Rishi dead😭😭.. It was painful to see that scene. Rajat did really a great job. Rajat was great as rishi roy, after 2-3 episodes I started liking his acting. Last 2 episodes he was awesome...Gonna miss him.. 

But I'm feeling very sad yar. It was quite depressing .... 

I hope there is a twist ,.. hope something happens . Hope he is revived back .. 🙏..even I had started liking the actor .. 

Why they killed rishi so soon not good