Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Deepika Is Not An Outsider - Page 5

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

I don't know what is more hilarious, SH's OP or some people thinking he is actually Kangoli fan and posting against him in the same vein.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anushacrazy4GC thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: harun98

stars who had no connection, sridevi, bigb, srk, akshay, Madhuri, govinda, mithun, katrina kaif, ash, pretty zinta, Jackie shroff, total outsiders.

sridevi’s mother belong to film fraternity! But she ain’t an actress though! Tamil/Telugu fraternity!! Remaining are outsiders though! 

Edited by anushacrazy4GC - 4 years ago
Ennuyi thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

haha you think her invisible push up bra is going to impress anyone? We all know this is nothing but a photoshop fantasy,

I never said Ranveer has to get with me I am just saying that he should give me one chance and I'll show him how its really done...Usko Gully Boy se Mard nahi bana diya, toh mera naam badal dena 

🤣

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Noone ever notices my work. I hate you all.😭

This content was originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

Minty and Looney can try but they will never reach your level. 😆

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Very good post but people here will not understand because they are not woke.

This content was originally posted by: CriticusExpert

Yes good list.  I need no convincing, I believe in destiny and how we are all pre-destined by a higher power to be who, what and where. A relationship may get you up on the stage, but when the bright lights shine and focus, you have to dance your little heart out and you are on your own, the audience only  cares about  who's kid you are in order to judge you even harsher and load up on the hate.

harun98 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: anushacrazy4GC

sridevi’s mother belong to film fraternity! But she ain’t an actress though! Tamil/Telugu fraternity!! Remaining are outsiders though! 

there is a difference between getting a child into movie with approval of an adult than between recommended by big figure. Her mother wasn’t from the film fraternity she’s more like her agent. Total outsider means no blood connection to famous public figure.

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Kal ko kahoge Anushka and Priyanka bhi outsider nahi hai.

anushacrazy4GC thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: harun98

there is a difference between getting a child into movie with approval of an adult than between recommended by big figure. Her mother wasn’t from the film fraternity she’s more like her agent. Total outsider means no blood connection to famous public figure.

Oh okay! I heard once she belongs to producer’s family! sridevi’s mom I mean... anyway nice to know!

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

This content was originally posted by: KhushbooLvNK

Kal ko kahoge Anushka and Priyanka bhi outsider nahi hai.

But they married into influential nepotism families, toh wohi ho gaya na

harun98 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: anushacrazy4GC

Oh okay! I heard once she belongs to producer’s family! sridevi’s mom I mean... anyway nice to know!

Show proof before bringing rubbish from the thin air lol