Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Deepika Is Not An Outsider - Page 4

harun98 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: .Lonewalker.

I didn't answer anything. I admitted I have no idea about that angle. 

As for Bharat Ratna... what did Big B, SRK, Sridevi etc did to deserve a Bharat Ratna? My point looks ridiculous to you because you didn't understand it. I replied in this post thinking it was a valid argument. My bad.

Chodho. Deepika is a starkid & landed in bollywood because Prakash Padukone asked Farah & SRK to launch her & since then is continuing influencing producers directors to cast her. Thank you for enlightening me😃

You mentioned Bharat Ratna to prove your point but your point doesn't really make sense because I gave example of many big national names haven't got that, which doesn't mean they are not influentital.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harun98 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Twinklingmoon

Exactly point most people miss. OSO was biggest bollywood film of that time she got the part just like that. Atleast Sonam was a.d on black She learned acting and had some experience. 

She had a great pr from early on, this nonsense comparison between them was rediculious because OSO was a big blockbuster which was a srk movie who was ruling at the time.

CriticusExpert thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

There’s only one thing of hers that I want and that I’m envious of - Ranveer 

Gimme one night with Ranveer and I’ll show you how quickly he’ll drop her. Because I’m better than her in every way. I can make a better Cocktail than her and make him say Happy New Year every night 

I can match his frequency because we’re both on the same wavelength 

So on top of envy and resentment you have other issues too, huh..?

Delusional disorder or the bizarre fixed false belief that Ranveer may prefer YOU after one night..those are also known as a "phantasy" in some circles and a prominent psycho made it popular after she spent 7 years in a heated relationship with an e-mail address... Oh well..to each ..

I guess poor Ranveer will have to settle for plain Deepika.

Who when she is not slaying it with her looks in photo shoots and magazine covers, she is slaying it with her charm onscreen. This woman is one of the most popular actors in the world and a goddamn dream! 

The Real QUEEN of Bollywood and no matter what you hear, she is the highest paid actress in India.

harun98 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

Minty and Looney can try but they will never reach your level. ðŸ˜†

lol so called queen who doesn't have a single highest grossing film last decade.

anushacrazy4GC thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

There’s only one thing of hers that I want and that I’m envious of - Ranveer 

Gimme one night with Ranveer and I’ll show you how quickly he’ll drop her. Because I’m better than her in every way. I can make a better Cocktail than her and make him say Happy New Year every night 

I can match his frequency because we’re both on the same wavelength 

I doubt you are as beautiful as her!!😛 For him to fall for you... you need to more than what Deepika already is!! I seriously doubt that though!!!🤣

CriticusExpert thumbnail

The entire insider/outsider thing is nothing but an excuse haters nitpick on, to relieve their frustrations.  

If it was true then as per The six degrees of separation theory, we should all be casted in our own movies since we are all related to somebody who is related to somebody.....

The world is a strange place. No wonder then why a certain movie director reminds me of this weirdo: 

Image result for Yolanda Shot Selena

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

This content was originally posted by: CriticusExpert

So on top of envy and resentment you have other issues too, huh..?

Delusional disorder or the bizarre fixed false belief that Ranveer may prefer YOU after one night..those are also known as a "phantasy" in some circles and a prominent psycho made it popular after she spent 7 years in a heated relationship with an e-mail address... Oh well..to each ..

I guess poor Ranveer will have to settle for plain Deepika.

Who when she is not slaying it with her looks in photo shoots and magazine covers, she is slaying it with her charm onscreen. This woman is one of the most popular actors in the world and a goddamn dream! 

The Real QUEEN of Bollywood and no matter what you hear, she is the highest paid actress in India.

haha you think her invisible push up bra is going to impress anyone? We all know this is nothing but a photoshop fantasy,

I never said Ranveer has to get with me I am just saying that he should give me one chance and I'll show him how its really done...Usko Gully Boy se Mard nahi bana diya, toh mera naam badal dena 

harun98 thumbnail

The entire insider/outsider thing is nothing but an excuse haters nitpick on, to relieve their frustrations.  

If it was true then as per The six degrees of separation theory, we should all be casted in our own movies since we are all related to somebody who is related to somebody.....

The world is a strange place. No wonder then why a certain movie director reminds me of this weirdo: 

Image result for Yolanda Shot Selena

stars who had no connection, sridevi, bigb, srk, akshay, Madhuri, govinda, mithun, katrina kaif, ash, pretty zinta, Jackie shroff, total outsiders.

CriticusExpert thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: harun98

stars who had no connection, sridevi, bigb, srk, akshay, Madhuri, govinda, mithun, katrina kaif, ash, pretty zinta, Jackie shroff, total outsiders.

Yes good list.  I need no convincing, I believe in destiny and how we are all pre-destined by a higher power to be who, what and where. A relationship may get you up on the stage, but when the bright lights shine and focus, you have to dance your little heart out and you are on your own, the audience only  cares about  who's kid you are in order to judge you even harsher and load up on the hate.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Yes good list.  I need no convincing, I believe in destiny and how we are all pre-destined by a higher power to be who, what and where. A relationship may get you up on the stage, but when the bright lights shine and focus, you have to dance your little heart out and you are on your own, the audience only  cares about  who's kid you are in order to judge you even harsher and load up on the hate.

Yeh kaisa Logic hai? So the fact that Kjo forced his people into  certain films, people got kicked outof projects, he makes calls and forces people to take his kids in movies etc is all ok because of destiny ?

That’s like saying it’s okay to cheat as long as you do a good job? 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 4 years ago