Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Deepika Is Not An Outsider - Page 3

Twinklingmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: harun98

poor Sonam got slated for being a nepokid, and how Deepika manged to avoid being slated for the same is beyond me. Not only she is daughter of worlds famous sports personality but she even got launched in big megastar film srk.

Exactly point most people miss. OSO was biggest bollywood film of that time she got the part just like that. Atleast Sonam was a.d on black She learned acting and had some experience. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail

If someone invests in someone and they return the investment ten fold whats wrong in it ??  There are alot of self made people but self made into what ?? Self made into poor box office ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ 

.Lonewalker. thumbnail

He is very influential, he was ranked world no.1  and had achieved major honours for the sport, he was well known sports figure around the world, that was before cricket became a big sport in India. He has also achieved national honours including Padmshri. The perception created by her pr that she is an outsider is fake, her family have major connections politically as well as professionally. 

The political angle might be correct & that might have got DP into Bollywood....no idea. But being a recognised badminton player isn't enough to influence other fields. Especially something as big as Bollywood🤔

If Prakash Padukone was so influential, he would have got himself a Bharat Ratna award which Sachin Tendulkar got. Even Lata Mangeshkar was awarded a Bharat Ratna. Being ranked world's no.1 player is quite an achievement, but he got only Padma Shree which most of the recognised cricketers earn. Certainly not influential enough.

But well....DP belonged to a well off & recognised family for sure. And before entering bollywood she had a successful modeling career. If forumnews is to be believed, she never cried sob stories about outsider's struggles either. So..... it's ok I guess.

If you dig deeper almost everyone will become an insider😆

.Lonewalker. thumbnail

Whoops. My bad ðŸ˜† Now I am getting the actual intention of the post ðŸ˜† Carry on🥳

CriticusExpert thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

It must be hard to live with so much resentment and envy over any celebrity and their life and success.  

Everyone is born and has the life GOD decided for them.  Deepika is no more responsible for her destiny than anyone with a miserable one.

Image result for Envy Clip Art

harun98 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: .Lonewalker.

The political angle might be correct & that might have got DP into Bollywood....no idea. But being a recognised badminton player isn't enough to influence other fields. Especially something as big as Bollywood🤔

If Prakash Padukone was so influential, he would have got himself a Bharat Ratna award which Sachin Tendulkar got. Even Lata Mangeshkar was awarded a Bharat Ratna. Being ranked world's no.1 player is quite an achievement, but he got only Padma Shree which most of the recognised cricketers earn. Certainly not influential enough.

But well....DP belonged to a well off & recognised family for sure. And before entering bollywood she had a successful modeling career. If forumnews is to be believed, she never cried sob stories about outsider's struggles either. So..... it's ok I guess.

If you dig deeper almost everyone will become an insider😆

"The political angle might be correct & that might have got DP into Bollywood"

You already answered the topic question.

Outsider means who's family are not known as a public figure, so the myth she is an outsider is exposed. Also you stated Bharat Ratna to prove your point is ridiculous, srk, sridevi, BigB, and many other big personalities haven't received that.

.Lonewalker. thumbnail

"The political angle might be correct & that might have got DP into Bollywood"

You already answered the topic question.

Outsider means who's family are not known as a public figure, so the myth she is an outsider is exposed. Also you stated Bharat Ratna to prove your point is ridiculous, srk, sridevi, BigB, and many other big personalities haven't received that.

I didn't answer anything. I admitted I have no idea about that angle. 

As for Bharat Ratna... what did Big B, SRK, Sridevi etc did to deserve a Bharat Ratna? My point looks ridiculous to you because you didn't understand it. I replied in this post thinking it was a valid argument. My bad.

Chodho. Deepika is a starkid & landed in bollywood because Prakash Padukone asked Farah & SRK to launch her & since then is continuing influencing producers directors to cast her. Thank you for enlightening me😃

Sooli chadhaa do Deepika ko sub forum-vasees mil kar, tabb shaayad chaen milay subko

🤣

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

This content was originally posted by: CriticusExpert

It must be hard to live with so much resentment and envy over any celebrity and their life and success.  

Everyone is born and has the life GOD decided for them.  Deepika is no more responsible for her destiny than anyone with a miserable one.

There’s only one thing of hers that I want and that I’m envious of - Ranveer 

Gimme one night with Ranveer and I’ll show you how quickly he’ll drop her. Because I’m better than her in every way. I can make a better Cocktail than her and make him say Happy New Year every night 

I can match his frequency because we’re both on the same wavelength 

This content was originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

Minty and Looney can try but they will never reach your level. ðŸ˜†

Minty NEVER made trolling posts