Finally the forum up for MC S6- Members Introduction

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello Guys,

After 3 eliminations and many tasks finally we have a forum. First let's celebrate that!!!

Members introduction, please introduce yourself 

I am Shwetha live and work in US. Watch MC S6 ritually on Hotstar USA every Friday Saturday. I love this season so far.. in support of Smruthisree and Natasha!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sparkling_gems thumbnail

Ahaa finally we got our forum. Better late than never. He he BTW you can call me  Sparkle, Sparky, Gems names given by IF friends on the basis of my username. But my name is Sonu and I am from India.

sparkling_gems thumbnail

Originally posted by: shwetha85

Hello Guys,

After 3 eliminations and many tasks finally we have a forum. First let's celebrate that!!!

Members introduction, please introduce yourself 

I am Shwetha live and work in US. Watch MC S6 ritually on Hotstar USA every Friday Saturday. I love this season so far.. in support of Smruthisree and Natasha!!

Not 3 but after 4 elimination

Harshita

Harsh

Jaspal Ji 

Mahendra

BTW that reminds me about last elimination. What's your view about it?

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sparkling_gems

Not 3 but after 4 elimination

Harshita

Harsh

Jaspal Ji 

Mahendra

BTW that reminds me about last elimination. What's your view about it?

Yes, I realized it was 4 but was lazy to edit my post😆

Last elimination Mahendra's I felt very bad.. Ondrella is very selfish. Even in the cricket people feeding task she was saying this is my desert I dont want you all to spoil etc.. I don't like her attitude.

sparkling_gems thumbnail

Originally posted by: shwetha85

Yes, I realized it was 4 but was lazy to edit my post😆

Last elimination Mahendra's I felt very bad.. Ondrella is very selfish. Even in the cricket people feeding task she was saying this is my desert I dont want you all to spoil etc.. I don't like her attitude.

Absolutely agree about your view on Oindrilla. Her attitude is like she is not a team player. Her and Akash, I don't like them. Rest all are okay but Abinas and Akanksha are my personal favorite. Smriti attitude and performance wise is good but I don't like her much because of Vikas Khanna angle. 

MJHTMonayaSajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Yeyy finally a forum!!

I go by the name Tina on this forum and I live in USA. 

Ondrilla is a good chef but is very self centered.. I am liking Natasha, Akanksha and Abinash so far.. I used to not like Akash but now I feel he is better than Ondrilla

Btw do you feel partiality being done towards Priyanka? The way Irfan Pathan said she is his favorite even when there had been hardly any episodes aired before that shoot and then even in Chandigarh 

Smritishri- again I dont know if she is really good or theu just praise her dishes because they want to keep her for Vikas Khanna angle

TMKOC_MY thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Hi this is Abhi, Tmkoc_my on IF. I just bashed the IF team due to their incapability of providing a forum for MC S6. Also, the elimination of Mahendra can be blamed on Oindrella I think that it's equally his fault too. Dude you are in elimination round then how can you even get convinced to make a completely new and technical thing? No one's gonna raise a voice for u if u can't do that for yourself. He was a sweet guy as we can infer from so many tear jerking contestants but he was weak for sure.

sparkling_gems thumbnail

Originally posted by: MJHTMonayaSajan

Yeyy finally a forum!!

I go by the name Tina on this forum and I live in USA. 

Ondrilla is a good chef but is very self centered.. I am liking Natasha, Akanksha and Abinash so far.. I used to not like Akash but now I feel he is better than Ondrilla

Btw do you feel partiality being done towards Priyanka? The way Irfan Pathan said she is his favorite even when there had been hardly any episodes aired before that shoot and then even in Chandigarh 

Smritishri- again I dont know if she is really good or theu just praise her dishes because they want to keep her for Vikas Khanna angle

Hi Tina

I agree Oindrilla was a good chef but only a pastry chef. I don't remember she making something else.

About Priyanka, I can't say much but the episode you mentioned, I feel it was totally scripted. Channel or PH would have made Irfan to say that to Priyanka because she said that people call her fat in audition round, so playing their inspiring women card they made Priyanka, Irfan's favorite and of course Jaspal Ji because of his army background

Agree about Smrutishree.

sparkling_gems thumbnail

Originally posted by: TMKOC_MY

Hi this is Abhi, Tmkoc_my on IF. I just bashed the IF team due to their incapability of providing a forum for MC S6. Also, the elimination of Mahendra can be blamed on Oindrella I think that it's equally his fault too. Dude you are in elimination round then how can you even get convinced to make a completely new and technical thing? No one's gonna raise a voice for u if u can't do that for yourself. He was a sweet guy as we can infer from so many tear jerking contestants but he was weak for sure.

Hello Abhi,

Yes in comparison to other contestants Mahender was weak and yes he made mistake that he didn't force to make dish in which he was comfortable but yes he told that he does not know how to make then she said it is basic and why won't it be basic for her. She had made it already 50-60 times. And for him it was his first time. Yes he made a mistake in trusting her that she will guide him properly but every time he asked something or put a doubt she got irritated that I have to complete my dish too, which none of the team leaders did, Akash, Prince, Natasha (actually out of Smriti and Natasha I don't know who was leading, such a synchronized team they were) about Oindrilla even Abinash and Akanksha said from balcony that it is not looking that she is playing in team, it is looking that she is playing individually.

Having said that all I would say judges should have made both compete in another round and weaker may go. Then if Rudy goes I had no issue but here his elimination was totally unfair and he deserves to be back as wild card

TMKOC_MY thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I completely agree with that. she intentionally chose such a tough dish but even if they would have competed with another I assume there was almost 90% chances that he would have gone.