Katty gives cold shoulder to Vicky; rumors of affair with HR(Page 6)

[Content Removed]
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by Kara_R

OMG this!!! Do you see how they look at eachother with ๐Ÿ˜ literally ๐Ÿ’ž

https://youtu.be/pL1mnKt4J08

Thank you for sharing this. Just finished watching it and apart from the fact that it was these two together I was excited to watch...the tape cast itself was a pretty interesting one. I have always loved how Katrina is so articulate in expressing herself and she speaks so well too, makes so much sense.

Chemistry wise... I think I noticed Vicky sometimes staring at her in a besotted kind of way  smiley36 hope itโ€™s not just my imagination . And Kat seemed to blush at some interactions.smiley43

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by WhiteNights.

Thank you for sharing this. Just finished watching it and apart from the fact that it was these two together I was excited to watch...the tape cast itself was a pretty interesting one. I have always loved how Katrina is so articulate in expressing herself and she speaks so well too, makes so much sense.

Chemistry wise... I think I noticed Vicky sometimes staring at her in a besotted kind of way  smiley36 hope itโ€™s not just my imagination . And Kat seemed to blush at some interactions.smiley43

She has always been the quiet nerd girl ๐Ÿ˜ which is such a fascinating opposition to her post RK self! I'm glad she is sharing herself in this way now. Genuine and thoughtful!

But back to Vickat... Ooohh, those blushes are so telling ๐Ÿ˜‚ I love a good love story, let's see this one unfold smiley42

[Content Removed]

[Content Removed]

[Content Removed]

Katrina Kaif Vicky Kaushal