Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

QueenRhaenys thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Gold digger katty kaminiโ€™s next ๐ŸŽฏ is poor Vicky.

QueenRhaenys thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: zoinks

Kaka cuckolded hai? Kaka would rather like to drown himself in chullu bhar paani yeh sunne ke baad.

Kaka already knew Katty Kamini not only is a gold digger but a home wrecker as well..thatโ€™s why he dumped her gold digging arse after years of dating...she deserved it...

Katty looks too old with vicky...i feel no vibes, no chemistry whatsoever.

Ainwayee Jabardasti ka affair karwa rahe Hai log Inn dono Ke beech..๐Ÿ˜†

GumGum thumbnail

smiley36

WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: Kara_R

OMG this!!! Do you see how they look at eachother with ๐Ÿ˜ literally ๐Ÿ’ž

https://youtu.be/pL1mnKt4J08

Thank you for sharing this. Just finished watching it and apart from the fact that it was these two together I was excited to watch...the tape cast itself was a pretty interesting one. I have always loved how Katrina is so articulate in expressing herself and she speaks so well too, makes so much sense.

Chemistry wise... I think I noticed Vicky sometimes staring at her in a besotted kind of way  ๐Ÿ˜† hope itโ€™s not just my imagination . And Kat seemed to blush at some interactions.โ˜บ๏ธ

Kara_R thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: WhiteNights.

Thank you for sharing this. Just finished watching it and apart from the fact that it was these two together I was excited to watch...the tape cast itself was a pretty interesting one. I have always loved how Katrina is so articulate in expressing herself and she speaks so well too, makes so much sense.

Chemistry wise... I think I noticed Vicky sometimes staring at her in a besotted kind of way  ๐Ÿ˜† hope itโ€™s not just my imagination . And Kat seemed to blush at some interactions.โ˜บ๏ธ

She has always been the quiet nerd girl ๐Ÿ˜ which is such a fascinating opposition to her post RK self! I'm glad she is sharing herself in this way now. Genuine and thoughtful!

But back to Vickat... Ooohh, those blushes are so telling ๐Ÿ˜‚ I love a good love story, let's see this one unfold