Katty gives cold shoulder to Vicky; rumors of affair with HR - Page 4

Posted: 4 years ago

Gold digger katty kamini’s next 🎯 is poor Vicky.

Originally posted by zoinks

Kaka cuckolded hai? Kaka would rather like to drown himself in chullu bhar paani yeh sunne ke baad.

Kaka already knew Katty Kamini not only is a gold digger but a home wrecker as well..that’s why he dumped her gold digging arse after years of dating...she deserved it...

Katty looks too old with vicky...i feel no vibes, no chemistry whatsoever.

Ainwayee Jabardasti ka affair karwa rahe Hai log Inn dono Ke beech..πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Kara_R

OMG this!!! Do you see how they look at eachother with 😍 literally πŸ’ž

https://youtu.be/pL1mnKt4J08

Thank you for sharing this. Just finished watching it and apart from the fact that it was these two together I was excited to watch...the tape cast itself was a pretty interesting one. I have always loved how Katrina is so articulate in expressing herself and she speaks so well too, makes so much sense.

Chemistry wise... I think I noticed Vicky sometimes staring at her in a besotted kind of way  πŸ˜† hope it’s not just my imagination . And Kat seemed to blush at some interactions.☺️

Originally posted by WhiteNights.

Thank you for sharing this. Just finished watching it and apart from the fact that it was these two together I was excited to watch...the tape cast itself was a pretty interesting one. I have always loved how Katrina is so articulate in expressing herself and she speaks so well too, makes so much sense.

Chemistry wise... I think I noticed Vicky sometimes staring at her in a besotted kind of way  πŸ˜† hope it’s not just my imagination . And Kat seemed to blush at some interactions.☺️

She has always been the quiet nerd girl 😁 which is such a fascinating opposition to her post RK self! I'm glad she is sharing herself in this way now. Genuine and thoughtful!

But back to Vickat... Ooohh, those blushes are so telling πŸ˜‚ I love a good love story, let's see this one unfold