Beyhadh 2

MayRa/ShivJen DT#16"Kuch Kahani Khatam Ho Jayto Wahi Happy Ending Hai" - Page 120

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: _._shibani_._

@bold, as if CVs care

@red, woh vidoe call pe dekh lenge😎

@blue, wahin toh I can't understand! How could he get married?

Video call pe kanyadaan kar denge kya 🤣

MandyTheBlogger thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

It's the brideswap only, warna aur kya karenge? Becuase  the day Anaya and Rudra are married, Ananya will have a much stronger hold on Rudra, since he promised her he'll always listen to her as a good husband and Maya won't be able to control and manipulate him

Since rishi is gone..  now rudy is the only one left for maya... even saying this why do i hate it so much.. omg.. what's wrong with me.. 😲

pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

Exactly and I guess in every household there is a mourning period during which they don’t celebrate any event at home. 

forget about realism. yeh rudra ananya angle kahan se aayi it just feels so forced and fake

pura track hi faaltu waste of time

Imagine if Maya tells him her side of story, Rudra helps her and doesn't realise that Rishi died becuase of Maya until that's the last thing MJ tells him before dieing?

That would be intersting to watch.. but it will be kind of another suicidal effect for rudy. It will be too painful for him to handle.. and in sab mein  mj is not the one who is being punished but his kids.. toh assal mein maya mj ko punish kar rahi hai ya uski beton ko? 

2019_AnushkaM thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tiaraa

few years back i had a friend aniket and he was found hanging on fan the day after our last exam.. We all thought he died out of pressure..but he died because his gf broke up with him..he was very attached to her and he thought it was easier to die then to live without her. He was the only child..this whole thing triggered that 

Sorry to hear it ☹️

My friend also hanged herself . Just talked with her in WhatsApp before her dying. We also assumed that she had study pressure because that way everyone saying. But we never really got any suicide note or anything to know for sure. 

Originally posted by: pomegranate

forget about realism. yeh rudra ananya angle kahan se aayi it just feels so forced and fake

Voh donon is always in a friend zone,  ek couple waali feeling nahi ati hai un donon ko dek ke.. 

pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

okay I understand people are depressed and the episodes are depressing but let's try to keep the atmosphere bright and fun.

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

I caught up with the last few pages. I am sorry to hear that Tiara, Tanu, Anu, and everyone (sorry if I missed anyone), that your past memories got triggered because of today's episode. 😭 I cannot even imagine how it might feel to lose your best friend/sibling/family to death, we take life for granted so much..Please take care you all and remember God there for everyone in all situations. 🤗

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: pomegranate

Rudra Ananya still makes sense. Rudra knew Ananya had feelings for him for a long time and when he realised he was starting to fall in love with Maya he wanted to nip his feelings in the bud. So he thought committing to another woman would do the trick. Someone who knows he can never fall in love and will never expect him to. That’s y he proposed to Ananya right after that kiss.