Sanjivani 2

Sanjivani is heading for a 3 Years Leap !!!

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

One of the most endearing and exciting things about Sanjivani 2 was the fact that original stars Mohnish Behl and Gurdeep Kohli were reprising their roles of Dr. Shashank Gupta and Dr. Juhi after having been popular for the same.

However, it does come across as a major shock that Bwhl aka Dr. Shashank has now quit the show.

Yes! That's right. In an interview with Bombay Times, Behl said, “I decided to opt out and it was an amicable decision. I felt that I was not able to justify my role as Dr Shashank Gupta in the current season, as compared to the previous ones. I did not want to let down my viewers, so it was best to move on.”

He added, “When this show started in August 2019, my track was going well, but things changed later. I discussed it with the makers and we tried exploring new angles, but they didn’t materialise. An actor can creatively enhance his character if there is clarity in the track or he is given the script much in advance, which unfortunately was not the case.”

The show is probably going in for a three year leap soon.

Source : https://www.indiaforums.com/article/mohnish-behl-opens-up-on-his-exit-from-sanjivani-2_159162

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail

hopefully it has a better story after the leap...the current story had too many loopholes

surabhi01 thumbnail

It is good that  cvs  co that cvs are moving towards leap after  clearing   utterly most illogical twist like Dr sid is son of  Dr shashank  . Now  at least we are saved from see seeing  Dr shashank and Dr sid together as father and son in  the serial   other wise serial will be totally  unbearable to watch. 

Though   Dr sid    still  will be  called  as dr shashank  son but still great relief at least both Dr shashank  and Dr sid  as father will be not  shown together

I agree with  mohnish that there is no  clarity, there is no proper  explanation of track  and there is no properly plan of track except  heart stealing track 

We are not able to make out  how and why Dr sid  become  son of Dr shashank

Even back ground story of rohini and Dr shashank  look so lame  and most dissapointing thing that they have turn Dr shashank   as  honest discipline j doctor   ,for whom  sanjavni was   always  above every thing   who always  work hard to save sanjavni  From  all types  of hurdle and his character just reduce to mere lover boy   ??? and most importantly very  strange things that they  were showing Dr shashank and Dr juhi   as romantic couple  in spite Dr shashank did kanyaadan of Dr juhi?? . This was really  and absurd twist 

It is nice of Dr shashank  that he understand very well  why  serial could not work  

He has really good knowledge  what viwers  like to watch   . It is good he tried to discuss with  cvs  for sake of viewers  but thing  did not work so good decision no point of  continue Dr shashank character   as just lover boy  in show 

Due to  Dr shashank  just changing him to lover. Show ki quality kaafi gir gays thi and because of  this I could not be much excited to any track  because Dr shashank character  keep revolving in mind  that  how he beome father of  sid. Why CVS show him father of sid

So  many questions come to my mind regarding Dr shashank character and I could not focus  properly on any other track  

Now with exit of Dr shashank character  now I can focus on  track 

Hopefully  this time CVS will be more cautious  while planning any story and hope they don't insert any random  and  totally illogical twists   and should  show story with proper flow

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago
surabhi01 thumbnail

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Good that Mohnish Behl opted out of this show 

Want Gurdeep and Sayantani G to quit this show too.. Then CVs can run this show solely on Sid & Ishani romance.. 🤢