कसौटी ज़िन्दगी के ২ Live Update/Episode Discussions 14 Jan 2020 - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Epi 344

AnuPre romantic dance 

Shivi chases disguised Ron .. komo tries to instigate Viraj

Later all are surprised to see AnuPre sharing a romantic dance 

Episode begins with Anu in his bedroom at a loss as he wonders he was the one who arranged BirPre alliance but now he was feeling so jealous to see them together ..!! What was happening to him.,why ???  He failed to understand n decides to call Sona n discuss with her . He calls her .. Sona gets Anu’s phone in the party .. she makes a big show of it to Pre n Moh that her “baby” had called her to their bedroom .. she rushes away .

Moh is so pleased to see it .lPre wonders what Komo was  up to ?? Viraj leaves the party n comes to a room n wonders what was happening to him ?? N why ?? He just wanted to talk to Pre n clarify if there was something deeper than friendship between AnuPre !! He didn’t   want to begins new relationship based on any  suspicion 
But what happened ?? He could not speak to Pre !! He didn’t want to lose her !! How come ?? BirPre had just met few days back n hardly spoken few words .. he had agreed to marry her as both were broken ... she had lost her husband n he had lost his wife n child ,together they could complete their family n love together as a whole ...but now he felt he had developed feelings for Pre .. her goodness had made him fall in love . ...if she could do so much for her friend ..what all would she do for her own family !!

Unknown to him. Vee is at the door n hearing Viraj’s words ,, she is pleased n walks away 

at the party as KoMo is going towards Anu’s room she collided with a waiter .. she gets angry with the guy only to realise it was Ron in disguise .. she orders him to kidnap Pre ASAP ..he assures her n goes away .. ..he shows his goons Shiva et al ..a pic of Pre n shows the, the girl ..orders them to kidnap her carefully , cleverly ... no mistakes this time .

Anu is waiting in his room for Sona but she takes too long to reach he walks out getting annoyed 

Ron collides with Shivi ..she gets suspicious n gives him a chase .. she almost reaches him .. Ron gives a call to Komo to handle the situation for now as it was very important for him not to get caught .

Komo scolds Ron warning this was his last mistake .

Komo confronts Shivi l.but she taunts Komo .. that Shivi was very happy while a Komo was unhappy at others happiness .. she shows how Anu was staring at Preu Di .. not at Komo .. she taunts Komo for trying to reunite VirPre but was ending up getting AnuPre closer . Shivi  gives Ron a chase as she notices him go upstairs .. she follows him 

Rob tries to hide inside a room n he gets annoyed with Shivi who was following him n interfering with his activity . Pam meets Shivi n shivi shares she had spotted an intruder n feared Pre’s life was in danger .. Nivi comes looking for Pam  n glares at Shivi for talking to Pam ..she pulls him back to the party .. after throwing a dirty look at Shivi ... Shivi is left feeling scared for Pre ...

at the party venue Anu is standing before Pre as the dance is announced .. Viraj gets disappointed that Nau reached apre before him n he wanted to dance with her .. 
Komo notices Ron n his goons n also how Biraj n Anu both had their eyes on Pre .. Komo decides to distract Viraj she offers to dance with him instead of Pre as she might get tired .

The dancing begins ...the BG song plays ..”tujhko main rakh lu wahan ....” 

Anu wants to dance with apre n she agrees .. Moh, Pam,Niv ,Mol  Vee all area watching them n are taken aback .. Viraj gets jealous ..

Pam praises AnuPre dancing n Nivi gets annoyed .. PAN Niv join the dance floor .. while Mmol loves watching AnuPre dance 

Viraj wants to dance with Pre n suggests to Sonalika that she dance with Anu ..but Komo refuses .. she tells Vir that her husband Anu has a liking for Pre .. he was happy to dance with her ,, when Pre should be dancing with Vir .. she instigates Viraj against AnuPre 

While AnuPre are dancing Anu jokes about her high heels hurting his feet but she shows him she was not wearing any heels at all .. Anu then gets vivid FBs of their past close dances .. he asks her about their dances n she agrees .

As the dance comes to an end Pre feels pain in stomach n Anu holds her hand n takes her to a room ,, Komo notices Viraj getting jealous of AnuPre closeness .. she asks Viraj to have a man to man talk with Anu , and zviraj feels it was high time he did that .. 

Precap 

Angry Ron delivers  one blow on Shivi’s head n knocks her u conscious .. carries her away ...

Viraj comes to the room n gets troubled as he notices Anu massaging Pre’s feet ... 

Vee has a talk with Pre ....that zanu no longer belonged to her ....  but Pre insists Anu himself will break VirPre wedding .. 

Viraj confronts Anu n asks if he loved Pre .. Anu replies ..Yes He did love Pre . Viraj is shocked .

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Reminder by GM 

>> Final Reminder To Everyone:IMPORTANT

>> https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5113326

>> IMP : Please read regarding NAME CALLING[Updated 21st Sep 2019

>>  IMP -ATs & EDT Moderation

Originally posted by munnihyderabad

Hello guys,

Please keep the discussions confined  to the characters in the show without venturing into discussing age/facial features of actors or age shaming them. 

Thanks,
KZK 2 DT  

Originally posted by munnihyderabad

DT Note : 

This is a reminder for everyone to keep EDT strictly for discussion of episode and refrain from sharing any social media posts/twitter/Insta links in the EDT to make a point 

All social media stuff can be shared in their respective ATs and use  EDT to share your views and not for what someone says in social media 

Closing this,, Suta you can open new one for Monday before the episode. Thanks,

KZK 2 DT [\QUOTE]

''

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago

Thanks for the update Suta dear! 

Amazing how so many men fall for Prerna just like that! Quite an enviable position for any girl...No wonder komo is so J! 😆

I like how our ITV FLs remain oblivious of the effect they have on the men around them... 😉

The drama is reaching a climax... hopefully Pre is right... Anu will stop the wedding! 

LOL what a useless man Anu is pehle khud hi rishta laata hai...fir usse batata hai he loves Pre...what a joke Viraj has been made by the soulmates  using him for their own purpose so far ...and EDT is v thanda despite Anu ka declaration of lowe ...Parica >> AnuPre i suppose 😆

Originally posted by -RD-

LOL what a useless man Anu is pehle khud hi rishta laata hai...fir usse batata hai he loves Pre...what a joke Viraj has been made by the soulmates  using him for their own purpose so far ...and EDT is v thanda despite Anu ka declaration of lowe ...Parica >> AnuPre i suppose 😆

Khud rishta lake pyaar to theek hai.. but I could not understand his expressions in the Precap when Viraj asked him if he loved prerna. He looked at Viraj in a way jaise Viraj khud uske pyaar ko leke bhaga ho and now Anurag is fighting back for his love.. jabardasti ka contender create krke ab full on competition mode mein gaya hai Anurag. Prerna ka to rehne hi du to behtar hai mere lie.. she is next level aimless in life..

Originally posted by Sunn_shine

Khud rishta lake pyaar to theek hai.. but I could not understand his expressions in the Precap when Viraj asked him if he loved prerna. He looked at Viraj in a way jaise Viraj khud uske pyaar ko leke bhaga ho and now Anurag is fighting back for his love.. jabardasti ka contender create krke ab full on competition mode mein gaya hai Anurag. Prerna ka to rehne hi du to behtar hai mere lie.. she is next level aimless in life..

Wahi to its like ulta chor kotwal ko daate ...this is the problem with this show chars are brought in n then reduced to such poor levels to give the leads level playing field 

Originally posted by -RD-

Wahi to its like ulta chor kotwal ko daate ...this is the problem with this show chars are brought in n then reduced to such poor levels to give the leads level playing field 

I don't mean to offend anyone but to me it looks like Anurag-Prerna's love always need support of a crutch to stand on its feet. Without a third character it falls flat on the ground. Jab tak Viraj wasn't there koi khaas memories or feelings nahi the.. as soon as he came Love achanak se zinda ho gaya.. 

I am badly missing charu .. Cassi 

Originally posted by opsora2090

I am badly missing charu .. Cassi 

Me too Oppo.. those two always have such a different take on everything.. their posts are so much fun..

Originally posted by Sunn_shine

I don't mean to offend anyone but to me it looks like Anurag-Prerna's love always need support of a crutch to stand on its feet. Without a third character it falls flat on the ground. Jab tak Viraj wasn't there koi khaas memories or feelings nahi the.. as soon as he came Love achanak se zinda ho gaya.. 

True! Rail ki patri needs presence of a  third wheel ! Otherwise how will viewers understand it? 😛