कसौटी ज़िन्दगी के ২ Live Update/Episode Discussions 14 Jan 2020 - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Feel bad for Viraj because he is being lead on.  Also CVs rushed through his love realization so much 🙄 I can see they dont wanna show Prerna even 1% interested in Viraj... and that is compromising on his as well as her character🤦 Its so wierd he hasn't even talked to her a lot or seen any goodness of her. Rather she has been very indifferent to him. And still he fell for her. To justify Prerna's love for Anurag they made her cold and selfish and Viraj dumb. Its a task to watch kekta shows by god. But favorites show mein ho to kya karen 🤧

Originally posted by _symphony

Feel bad for Viraj because he is being lead on.  Also CVs rushed through his love realization so much 🙄 I can see they dont wanna show Prerna even 1% interested in Viraj... and that is compromising on his as well as her character🤦 Its so wierd he hasn't even talked to her a lot or seen any goodness of her. Rather she has been very indifferent to him. And still he fell for her. To justify Prerna's love for Anurag they made her cold and selfish and Viraj dumb. Its a task to watch kekta shows by god. But favorites show mein ho to kya karen 🤧

Now where have i seen the same exact stuff before ..🤔may be this very show with another past char 😆

So Viraj is going to be the New Scapegoat 👍🏼

Edited by opsora2090 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Sunn_shine

I don't mean to offend anyone but to me it looks like Anurag-Prerna's love always need support of a crutch to stand on its feet. Without a third character it falls flat on the ground. Jab tak Viraj wasn't there koi khaas memories or feelings nahi the.. as soon as he came Love achanak se zinda ho gaya.. 

ermmm it’s called build up and also basic human psychology....

build was there since start , memories were triggering and now climax with Viraj’s entry ...

and Human psychology because that’s how Human behave when they feel their precious thing is going away ...

Anurag has always been possessive about his position in Prerna’s life .... the moment he feels he is loosing it He gets trigger ... 

They are currently working exactly on this.... 
it’s only when you fear you are loosing your most precious thing only then you react ...

Originally posted by RollingStones

ermmm it’s called build up and also basic human psychology....

build was there since start , memories were triggering and now climax with Viraj’s entry ...

and Human psychology because that’s how Human behave when they feel their precious thing is going away ...

Anurag has always been possessive about his position in Prerna’s life .... the moment he feels he is loosing it He gets trigger ... 

They are currently working exactly on this.... 
it’s only when you fear you are loosing your most precious thing only then you react ...

Though I don't fully agree with everything in regards to how its been shown in the show but thanks for sharing your views on this RollingStones. 

Originally posted by -RD-

Parica >> AnuPre i suppose 😆

Waaaahhhhhh❤️❤️❤️

Arz kiya hain 

Itni jali hain .... itni jali hain ....ki har Jagah dhuaan chodte ho...

Gor  se suniyegaa ....

Itni jali hain ....ki har Jagah dhuaan chodte ho...

Bhai dekho toh Sahi ki Tum kitna baas maarte ho..

🤣

Originally posted by RollingStones

Arz kiya hain 

Itni jali hain .... itni jali hain ....ki har Jagah dhuaan chodte ho...

Gor  se suniyegaa ....

Itni jali hain ....ki har Jagah dhuaan chodte ho...

Bhai dekho toh Sahi ki Tum kitna baas maarte ho..

🤣

smiley37smiley37smiley37

Another way of looking at it is that 3rd characters are always built up around anupre.. They don't have a story of their own,wajood in the show, as you call it, without anurag or prerna. Take komolika, her character revolves around anurag(love) and prerna (enmity). And Viraj is brought in as a love interest for Prerna. Even Bajaj started off as though he has a back story and an equation with the Basus but was reduced to making googly eyes at a sleeping prerna. All the stories and all the characters in kzk revolve around anupre and the 3rd angles bring in the drama, naturally. Anupre are the dal and 3rd wheels are the tadka. You can still make dal tadka without the tadka. It may not be as tasty, but it will still be edible and a servable dish. but take out the dal and what do you have??!! 

So much so that people who have other favorites and claim not to watch the show anymore still stick around to find new ways of criticizing and nit picking anupre. A couple that they reportedly don't like or follow!! 

Thats anupre for you.. Hazam bhi nahi Hota, lekin swaad aisa hai ki khaana bandh nahi kar sakte. 

Yeh season1 nehi hai 😆iss season third wheel k liye koi jagah nehi anupre ki life mein.. Aur show mein bhi😉. .sabka same haal hoga 🤣 So koi bhi aira gera nattu khera oops komo, bajju, viraj kyu na aye jodi toh ek hi rahegi sirf  anurag aur prerna ki 😈

Edited by Ms.Tufani - 4 years ago