Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Meri Jaan🤗🤗

How are you😃......

Even I looked the episode..n kuku are winning hearts more n more😆.... She was about to strangle kunals neck🤣

Ok first thing first

I'm liking that to much tamasha dint happen.... Abhir dint go begging for forgiveness coz that would have defeated the purpose for which he sacrificed his love

I'm liking the fact the mishti isn't giving up.. But isn't too Ignorant of the fact that Abhir wants to be back in her life......

I'm liking the fact the nannu is giving back to big Ben subtly......

But I hate the fact that she's not getting her due yet..NB she'll be back to screaming by tomorrows episode

meri cool 🤗

i'm real wala awesome yaara 😆🤗

haina kuku are becoming so mature and understanding and entertaining today loved kukubir scene first time all three talked like mature people without any hidden agenda ok still the actual reason for break up is hidden but abir doesnt want to bring it up its ok... 

yaar i like him not begging but then he would've talked the way he talked to nannu outside mah house to bp but there he was showing attitude, its not so like abir cool he handles things in mature way but here ok this is the first try so lets let it slide... 

haina i dont know if she is giving up or not but she know the basic character trait of abir n knew he is not here bcoz of jealous... the basic understanding is there atleast from her side now.. 😃

first time naanu is behaving like the family's head cool thats so heart warming... 👏

she will get anu like mish said a day will come when she will be left alone... even abir said that during their temple confrontation... she will be left alone if every truth is exposed... 

Originally posted by: Mii5

Haa Diyaa....

Actually my nephew who is nearly 4yrs old always keeps telling "kiyamifa" i was wondering what was dt then my SIL said about this show.... I haven't watched the show but they say it's entertaining karke.... My SIL family watch that show... Infact she is a fan of Sitar so she watches almost all Sitara serials yaar.... God save her !! 🤗🤗

what seriously but mansi its actually so hilarious i saw some episodes in start then scenes in insta it can be a big comic relief... 😆 

sitara fan omg thats very dangerous yaar 😆

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Happy uttarayan my dear friends , my online family  .... let your kite of dreams fly high 🤗🤗🤗🤗

Ok now coming to the episode 

1. " agar mishti ne sach mein move on kar liya hai toh mere yahan hone ya na hone se kisi ko koi farak padna chahie nahi " ..

I liked the way abir was confident in front of BP  ... he was bang on there  giving reality check to mahs ...but the tone that he used gave an image of an arrogant abir....this is definitely not going down well with BP 

2. "Nishant I am sorry " 

" kis liye "

"Jo mere bhai ne tumhare saath kiya aur jo Maine aaj roke pe kiya "

"Aur us ke liye jo tum aage karne vale ho ? " 

Wait one second how does nishant know that abir aage kya karne vala hai?  😲😲 ...even abir didnt react on this ....I don't know why I am getting confused on this dialogue,  something is definitely more than what meets the eye , now that's positive or negative that we will have to see 

#ConfusionOnNishantContinues

3. "Suno" 

Some soulmate parallels here 😆 So abir's "nannnkoooo" makes mishti realise that abir still loves her and and mishti's turning back makes abir realose that she still feels for him 

#DefinitelySoulmatesForAReason 👏

4. "Yeh sab tabse ho raha hai jab se mishti hamare life mein entry ki hai "

"Koi abir ke haath pair tod do " 

And uru says koi Jasmeet aur nidhi ke muh pe tape maaro 🤔🤔🤣🤣 pure episode mein yeh 2 bina matlab ke rant mode pe hai 😆 jas ka samajh aata hai phir bhi , lekin nidhi ko kya hoga 

#ShutUpUselessBrains

5. "Aaj mere saath koi nahi hai , mere bete nahi , mera parivaar nahi , Maine inke liye kitna kuchh kiya " 

#JokeOfTheDay 🤣🤣 Fale sympathy lene ki koshish by benba but naanu ne bhaav nahi diya 🤣🤣🤣 and naanu ne parul ko bhi apni galti ginva di ....🤣🤣 And what about your galti naanu ....everyone enjoys playing blame games in rv family 

6. "Vo mere ghar hai kunal "

"Yeh bhi tumhara ghar hai "

"Shut up"

" arey Maine aaj hi calendar check kiya , abhi kuch din baaki hai " 

🤣🤣 Kuku banters are the best,  I am damn sure they aren't going through divorce 😆😆 

7. "Aap is ghar ke damaad hone ka galat faayda nahi utha sakte "

Of course amul butter won't work here 🤣 Rv boys come up with a better plan ,  it's a refreshing change to see kunal standing with abir and supporting his love for mishti 😆 But the actions have gone terribly wrong 

8 " Ek tarfa shaadi kabhi successful ho nahi sakti " 

Pretty much sums up the future action course bu abir,  samajhdar ko ishaara kaafi , aur koi samjhe na samjhe I have understood it abir 😎😎 diya your theory is coming true !

9. "Bhai aap kuhu ko sach bata do "

Wish abir had told her the truth but benba ki detective giri dekh ke abir stepped back  Abir has to find a permanent solution for benba , till then all his efforts have no meat !

10.  How can wife get arrested for the frauds done by husband 🤣🤣 And if she can,  then that means parul is the legal wife , that abir is najayaz then 😆😆

11. " main jaanti hun abir aisa nahi hai ...vo mujhe kabhi apni property nahi samjega, vo kabhi nahi sochega ki main kisi aur ki hun yan uski nahi hun,  agar mujhe pata hota ki vo aisa kyun kar raha hai toh......."

"Toh" 

"Toh kuchh nahi "

"Really kuchh nahi ? "

Hmmmmm.....getting a different vibe today 😉

Anyways let's see kiski kite ko kaun katega😎😎😎

People keep making theories and analysis,  but now can say with 100% surety that what will happen 😆😆.....#TheCuriosityIsTheMainThing 

happy uttarayan uru i love this festive so much read n researched alot about it want to celebrate it once in my life 🤗🤗 in south today is boghi/lohri 😃

ok update... uru superb highlight re 👏  but i have some doubts too... 

1,2 - Whatever abir said to bp n nishant are facts and i loved how he said whats in his heart rather than going gol gol he was clear but the tone he used in both situation are different i was like man you should've talked to bp also like the same for the tone he talked with nannu... the attitude just made me want to danda maro him  

2 - i'm confused i thought nannu said that bcoz he though abir will try to create problem in shaadi but what are you trying to say uru why confusing nishant??? 🤔

3 - 🤣 i remembered your words while seeing this you said something similar yesterday for communication issue now for this too... 

4 - i didnt have problem with jas as its her fear speaking its ok but i didnt know what she expected mish to do leave it but nidhi uffoo seeing segment tomorrow too she is gonna take meenu side why yaar why such sudden love... zaalim aurat se mahaan benba.. 

5- now you see why abiNal have habit of blaming mishti/meenu respectively family gene uru.. 🤣 but so happy to see naanu atleast doing something as families head... hope to see more of him in action.. 

6- haye haye meri kuku chaa i never thought i'll love them one day not bcoz they are with mishbir now but bcoz of their character growth, maturity, indivual character development... and my favorite today was the calendar dialogue n also the hide n seek kaveri n ritvik would've enjoyed so much,.. mainly ritvik poor boy only got to roam around with frown, angry look always now it will be a relief to do such comic cute scenes.. 👏

7- kunal was looking like a bachcha who wouldnt make bahana after getting caught eating  chocolate yaar.. now only nanko is starting naa he will learn soon... 

8- haina... i guessed it yesterday itself but today its confirmed... and thank god finally one of my theory is coming true.. 🥳😆 but seriously this is best to show rather than cliche mandap drama... it goes well with the concept of our show too and abir said this to the best person kuhu is experienced in this she will surely help abir... 

9 - i think just like how mish doesnt wanted anyone to know about haldi reason even abir doesnt want anyone to know about break up reason... just meenu blackmailed him is what max he wants everyone to know but still he never gave that as bahana n said it was his mistake n he will take responsibility for it... Abir rajvansh for a reason dont give reason but own up to mistake... 👏👏👏

10 - same doubt uru, so this whole blackmail everything is useless naa... 🤣

11- i liked mish still understanding his basic character trait even after everything she defended abir... mishti is love for a reason... only she deserves abir for a reason she can make mistakes, tareeka galat ho sakta hai but her love for abir can never be doubted... 👏 but what vibes uru you mean nannu will start thinking about mishbir???? in a good way i mean him wanting to give mishbir a chance or something like that 🤔

#perfecthashtag nothing can be guessed now... things are beyond our thinking skill 🤣

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thank you Suta and Niana for the written updates. Looking forward to watch the episode.

Jayati321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Thank you so much for sharing dear .. we are saved the torture of watching the episode ...

The writers are hell bent on Meenu being the monster in MisBir love story .. and Abir falling into BB’s trap again ..

Will MisBir even happen ?? 

Suta, this time Abir will not compromise. Both the brothers will plan out something. 

My problem is with BB. She never gets caught.Kidnapping,Income tax raid,character assassination,spiking an addict's drink and what not.Police should arrest her first.😡

Jayati321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

First of all, it's Eno time. 

Acidity is at all time high!

Abir and his attitude with BP is beyond my understanding. The Abir we know will stand with zuki nazare in front of BP after what he has done. I mean on what grounds is he showing this attitude?! He is saying sorry to Nish, but why no sorry to BP and BM??? Why are the writers hellbent on making us lose the remaining connection with Abir and root for NishMish?!

Are the writers high on something? Giving Abir dialogues like "Mishti se door jaane ke baad mujhe realize huva ki Mishti duniya ki sabse acchi ladki hai! Mishti ki family duniya ki sabse achhi family hai" Arre! Did you not already know that gadheda?! WTH were you doing with Mishti all these months if you didn't think she was acchi ladki! Even Shaheer was not convinced to delivery those dialogues... bechara!

BB and her hidden genie! She gets to know of everything about everyone even before it happens every single time! She reminds me of this song from Shaan movie:

Aate jaate huve main sabpe nazar rakhta hoon

Naam Abdul hai mera sabki khabar rakhta hoon

I mean hadd hai! She overhears the brothers pleading with Kuhu to arrange a meeting with Mishti and arranges for Police to come home at the right time to prevent the brothers from leaving!

Writers, we know you want to stretch this shaadi like a chewing gum and show us every damn ritual, but can you please come up with something better? The excuses for Abir and Mishti to not communicate are too lame even for ITV standards...

Please please have mercy on us poor viewers!

Pali, looks like makers have no mercy for our poor souls. Check out the segments.😆

joypallavi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Well in this track all characters are involved but noone communicate properly with each other. Forget about mishbir .

1) BP and BM they are always shown as ideal couple but still BP hide about BB threat despite BM asked about it. There was a time due to Naman Bm rushed for kunal alliance but BP clearly objected that fate of mishti's happiness is not decided by anyone threat and now he is rushed for the marriage due to BB threat.

2) Mishti and kuhu firstly mishti hide about nishmish attack than about kunal's birth truth and later on never tried to know about what is happening in RV house after the truth revelation. She is running behind abir but didn't think about taking help from kuhu till the BP fixed nishmish alliance.

3) Nishant and kuhu . Nishant confess his feelings infront of BP but he didn't share anything from kuhu neither he tried to know more about abir as a person kuhu is the only person who actually very near to kunal, meenu and abir . Kuhu never told nishant that abir is a wonderful person she just tries to explain the consequences of loveless marriage.

Everyone in the show was hiding the truth from abir and expect that he understand them and help them and when whole things got messed up they run to abir only.

AreYaar thumbnail

I liked this episode. 

Abir is trying to balance between his guilt and his determination to make amends, so I don’t think he was being arrogant with BP. He was trying to be firm and find a way to stay long enough to be able to talk to Mishti and apologize. That is why he kept folding his hands and trying to silently apologize to BP every few minutes😆

I saw a conflicted Abir trying to manage many emotions. There was guilt, hurt and ultimately resolve. He could see how much of a mountain this would be to climb but he also didn’t have any opportunity in that public setting to be able to begin with apology and groveling first. That is why he alternated between guilty tears and firm rebuttals when he was asked to leave. 

I thought all his words and actions were very much Abir-like, including the bit with him telling Mishti he will bring her stars if she asks him. Essentially the whole epi was about him trying to communicate with Mishti but obviously the timing was difficult. 

I also loved how Mishti managed her reactions. She was clearly moved by him at many points but her hurt is too great and rightfully so, hardening her resolve in continuing with this course. Abir has to face this collateral damage of his actions....it would be just. And she still has the clarity of thought to wonder why Abir came back now and she knows him well enough to know he would never consider her an object to covet....she isn’t just hating him blindly for the sake of hurt. 

It was nice to see the “Suno....kuch nahin” bit back....one of my fav early tropes of AM. 

Baaki I’m not looking forward to another lame Meenu plan thwarting Abir and Mishti 🤦‍♀️....lol. But so far, I’m liking Abir and Mishti’s reactions in this build up to reunion track. 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jayati321

Suta, this time Abir will not compromise. Both the brothers will plan out something. 

My problem is with BB. She never gets caught.Kidnapping,Income tax raid,character assassination,spiking an addict's drink and what not.Police should arrest her first.😡

Yes she is the vamp who is leading this story .. giving it direction .. adding twists n turns ..she is the main lead .. 

if she gets arrested story will end 🤣

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago
Mii5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

what seriously but mansi its actually so hilarious i saw some episodes in start then scenes in insta it can be a big comic relief... 😆 

sitara fan omg thats very dangerous yaar 😆

Haa yaar ..... She is a home maker and she will be a MIL in future (after many many years) and God save her DIL.....😝