Users

Frequent Posters

EtTuBrutus thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SheThought

First of all, it's Eno time. 

Acidity is at all time high!

Abir and his attitude with BP is beyond my understanding. The Abir we know will stand with zuki nazare in front of BP after what he has done. I mean on what grounds is he showing this attitude?! He is saying sorry to Nish, but why no sorry to BP and BM??? Why are the writers hellbent on making us lose the remaining connection with Abir and root for NishMish?!

Are the writers high on something? Giving Abir dialogues like "Mishti se door jaane ke baad mujhe realize huva ki Mishti duniya ki sabse acchi ladki hai! Mishti ki family duniya ki sabse achhi family hai" Arre! Did you not already know that gadheda?! WTH were you doing with Mishti all these months if you didn't think she was acchi ladki! Even Shaheer was not convinced to delivery those dialogues... bechara!

BB and her hidden genie! She gets to know of everything about everyone even before it happens every single time! She reminds me of this song from Shaan movie:

Aate jaate huve main sabpe nazar rakhta hoon

Naam Abdul hai mera sabki khabar rakhta hoon

I mean hadd hai! She overhears the brothers pleading with Kuhu to arrange a meeting with Mishti and arranges for Police to come home at the right time to prevent the brothers from leaving!

Writers, we know you want to stretch this shaadi like a chewing gum and show us every damn ritual, but can you please come up with something better? The excuses for Abir and Mishti to not communicate are too lame even for ITV standards...

Please please have mercy on us poor viewers!

Pali he said that to Kuhu on purpose. Cuz he has admitted multiple times that Mishti is sabse achi ladki. Even during the breakup, he said 'Chand diya tha sambhaal nahi paya'. Its too big for the writers to forget. He just made it up cuz he didn't want to reveal the truth.

The rest, I completely agree🤣

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I hate dragon.....that's it

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

meri cool 🤗

episode was good i liked it... not bcoz of story but the dialogues were good but timing was not good.. and mainly kunal was a big entertainment,.. love love him more n more everyday 😆

Meri Jaan🤗🤗

How are you😃......

Even I looked the episode..n kuku are winning hearts more n more😆.... She was about to strangle kunals neck🤣

Ok first thing first

I'm liking that to much tamasha dint happen.... Abhir dint go begging for forgiveness coz that would have defeated the purpose for which he sacrificed his love

I'm liking the fact the mishti isn't giving up.. But isn't too Ignorant of the fact that Abhir wants to be back in her life......

I'm liking the fact the nannu is giving back to big Ben subtly......

But I hate the fact that she's not getting her due yet..NB she'll be back to screaming by tomorrows episode

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

arghh this monster meenu back at it with the blackmailing😡😈

https://twitter.com/Akhila_Shah/status/1216921813894103040

When will she ever learn?🤬

I believe in Abir and the other RV fam this time, Kunal, Abir and Naanu will (should) stand up against this Meena-rakshisi😈

They will🤔 hopefully

I don't see Kunal..

This is there last straw for Meenu.........

Don't worry....... This is to just stretch the drama till marriage......... Coz that will be the day when actual drama will happen I guess

kin8 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

What’s with Abir’s new attitude towards Mahs, is he high on something? Shouldn’t he cry and seek apology for breaking their daughter’s heart? How insensitive is this guy? He shamelessly walks into his ex-fiancés engagement and almost creates a scene and have nerve to argue with BP afterwards. 😳 Misti arguing  with Meenu make sense because Meenu has caused problems in Mishti’s life. 

Did Abir forget that he was the one who broke up with Mishti for his own family? And his mom is still plotting against Misti. On top of that how ridiculous is it for Meenu to still hate Mishti for no logical reason? 

We know Mishti doesn’t love Nishant but she has agreed for this rishta and decided to move on. This could be one chance for Mishti to start her life again with her best friend and with stable family where she doesn’t have to always fear about people plotting against her.
Is Abir even thinking straight at this point? Will he be able to provide stable and peaceful life to Mishti. Is their love going to be enough to conquer all? Being Mishbir fan, I want to say yes, but they can’t even communicate to each other with phones, text messages, e-mails. At this point Nishant is right this Abir doesn’t deserve Mishti.

And what surprised me today was that he doesn't even want to tell Kuhu the real reason why he broke up with Mishti. I think this leap has changed both Mishti and Abir. But Abir is such key down and he is defiantly not the same guy anymore. Yes we saw glimpse of Abir 1.0 but its not very convincing. He is doing everything but apologizing. So much for redemption track. Only reason I am still tolerating Abir is cause of Shaheer.

EtTuBrutus thumbnail

Originally posted by: kin8

What’s with Abir’s new attitude towards Mahs, is he high on something? Shouldn’t he cry and seek apology for breaking their daughter’s heart? How insensitive is this guy? He shamelessly walks into his ex-fiancés engagement and almost creates a scene and have nerve to argue with BP afterwards. 😳 Misti arguing  with Meenu make sense because Meenu has caused problems in Mishti’s life. 

Did Abir forget that he was the one who broke up with Mishti for his own family? And his mom is still plotting against Misti. On top of that how ridiculous is it for Meenu to still hate Mishti for no logical reason? 

We know Mishti doesn’t love Nishant but she has agreed for this rishta and decided to move on. This could be one chance for Mishti to start her life again with her best friend and with stable family where she doesn’t have to always fear about people plotting against her.
Is Abir even thinking straight at this point? Will he be able to provide stable and peaceful life to Mishti. Is their love going to be enough to conquer all? Being Mishbir fan, I want to say yes, but they can’t even communicate to each other with phones, text messages, e-mails. At this point Nishant is right this Abir doesn’t deserve Mishti.

And what surprised me today was that he doesn't even want to tell Kuhu the real reason why he broke up with Mishti. I think this leap has changed both Mishti and Abir. But Abir is such key down and he is defiantly not the same guy anymore. Yes we saw glimpse of Abir 1.0 but its not very convincing. He is doing everything but apologizing. So much for redemption track. Only reason I am still tolerating Abir is cause of Shaheer.

Abir is willing to apologize but they are not letting him talk because they want to drag this shaadi track and show all the rituals. So they want him to talk about everything that is irrelevant because that's the only way to drag this annoying track. Abir may not deserve Mishti but it's for Mishti to decide this. Not Nannu. The problem with this shaadi track is that everyone is deciding what's best for Mishti though she is an adult who can think for herself. The only way to move on in life is not jump into a shaadi as rebound. You can get a job for example and focus on your career. But of course it's Indian TV so that's never happening. The writers are essentially messing with all the characters to drag this track which is the worst part about this. 

Mii5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

mansi 🤗

hahaha even jinn show is logical in that sense doing magic with that stick but here meenu is going beyond all magic n logic yaar 😆

Haa Diyaa....

Actually my nephew who is nearly 4yrs old always keeps telling "kiyamifa" i was wondering what was dt then my SIL said about this show.... I haven't watched the show but they say it's entertaining karke.... My SIL family watch that show... Infact she is a fan of Sitar so she watches almost all Sitara serials yaar.... God save her !! 🤗🤗

kin8 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: EtTuBrutus

Abir is willing to apologize but they are not letting him talk because they want to drag this shaadi track and show all the rituals. So they want him to talk about everything that is irrelevant because that's the only way to drag this annoying track. Abir may not deserve Mishti but it's for Mishti to decide this. Not Nannu. The problem with this shaadi track is that everyone is deciding what's best for Mishti though she is an adult who can think for herself. The only way to move on in life is not jump into a shaadi as rebound. You can get a job for example and focus on your career. But of course it's Indian TV so that's never happening. The writers are essentially messing with all the characters to drag this track which is the worst part about this. 

You are right. I feel if Mishti knew the real reason for their breakup and this new plotting Meenu is trying to do. It would be easier for Mishti to decide for herself if she wants to be in a relationship with Abir (where his mom will always be after her) or wants to move on with her life. I’m hoping that once Mishbir unites then we don’t have to deal with this blackmail and Saas-bahu type of stuff.  

CanadaMonsoon thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

arghh this monster meenu back at it with the blackmailing😡😈

quoting Mish: "Mrs Meenakshi Rajavansh AGAIN!"☢️

https://twitter.com/Akhila_Shah/status/1216921813894103040

When will she ever learn?🤬

I believe in Abir and the other RV fam this time, Kunal, Abir and Naanu will (should) stand up against this Meena-rakshisi😈

Nandu thanks for for sharing.. Meenu always use blackmailing as her weapon.. yeah .. mrs Meenakshi Rajvansh again (blackmailer ) 

I also hope Abir, Kunal and Naanu should stand up against her now.  Well said ..Meena-rakshisi😆 suits her 
Meenu Tu kab sudharegi 😡

EtTuBrutus thumbnail

Originally posted by: kin8

You are right. I feel if Mishti knew the real reason for their breakup and this new plotting Meenu is trying to do. It would be easier for Mishti to decide for herself if she wants to be in a relationship with Abir (where his mom will always be after her) or wants to move on with her life. I’m hoping that once Mishbir unites then we don’t have to deal with this blackmail and Saas-bahu type of stuff.  

Mishti will still want to live with Meenu even if Abir doesn't want to. You are underestimating an Indian TV FL. When Abir wanted to live apart, Mishti was against it despite being put through hell by Meenu from the first week of this show 😆

Edited by EtTuBrutus - 4 years ago