ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 14 Jan 2020 - Page 4

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by naina_raina

doubt it, will be a hit and miss if we go by the pattern so far. And then there will be round 2 of nautanki with the dressed up and fake mustache look. 😖

haan yaar i forgot about it so it will atleast stretch till mehndi as already we got bts of that too 

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

haha very true title should be of meenu n its not naira cousin mishti story but meenakshi rajvansh story.. 🤣 haina maybe there is a saas who wanted to do all this but trying it with meenu now.. 🤣

haan yaar i totally forgot about the dancewala with mustache so no mishbir meeting now😆 i hope by mehndi this drama ends as we got many bts pics for 2 days so shooting was going on until yesterday lets see

I am excited for that mehandi track .. those two mustache dudes (kuBir) looking awesome.. 😆 with that dance 🤣

I am still positive that they will bring the story on track soon .. * Keeping my fingers crossed *

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

no one is ready to listen to abir n abir is showing attitude on whether mishti moved on so why they care if he comes there or not... uffooo ghadedha.. 

bm varsha discuss whether abir came to say what he did was wrong what bm felt was right... 

naanu stops jugnu , parul from helping meenu, stating she gave pain to the family, she doesnt have right to make abir sacrifice... 

Thank you Diyuu.....

We have to get ready to watch/ read planning and plotting of BB from tomorrow.... I feel daayan bhi aise nahi honge 

Originally posted by SheThought

First of all, it's Eno time. 

Acidity is at all time high!

Abir and his attitude with BP is beyond my understanding. The Abir we know will stand with zuki nazare in front of BP after what he has done. I mean on what grounds is he showing this attitude?! He is saying sorry to Nish, but why no sorry to BP and BM??? Why are the writers hellbent on making us lose the remaining connection with Abir and root for NishMish?!

Are the writers high on something? Giving Abir dialogues like "Mishti se door jaane ke baad mujhe realize huva ki Mishti duniya ki sabse acchi ladki hai! Mishti ki family duniya ki sabse achhi family hai" Arre! Did you not already know that gadheda?! WTH were you doing with Mishti all these months if you didn't think she was acchi ladki! Even Shaheer was not convinced to delivery those dialogues... bechara!

BB and her hidden genie! She gets to know of everything about everyone even before it happens every single time! She reminds me of this song from Shaan movie:

Aate jaate huve main sabpe nazar rakhta hoon

Naam Abdul hai mera sabki khabar rakhta hoon

I mean hadd hai! She overhears the brothers pleading with Kuhu to arrange a meeting with Mishti and arranges for Police to come home at the right time to prevent the brothers from leaving!

Writers, we know you want to stretch this shaadi like a chewing gum and show us every damn ritual, but can you please come up with something better? The excuses for Abir and Mishti to not communicate are too lame even for ITV standards...

Please please have mercy on us poor viewers!

haha superb pali... exactly this boy needs eno i so hated his attitude with bp... he was talking so good with nannu outside why cant talk like that to bp and infront of family... 

and pali he saying to kuhu he understood the value of mish was just a bahana yaar,,, he doesnt wanna say the real reason about break up n all so only he said that, he was not good at convincing kuhu with lie and shaheer portrayed it well.. 

this song 🤣 perfect yaar... she truely knows everything before hand i think she is getting training from jaadu show lead 🤣

@bold - totally agreed never seen such thing in itv too its too dumb yaar... no sense at all... but why are they doing it even they are not getting trp so why try this,... 

Originally posted by CanadaMonsoon

I am excited for that mehandi track .. those two mustache dudes (kuBir) looking awesome.. 😆 with that dance 🤣

I am still positive that they will bring the story on track soon .. * Keeping my fingers crossed *

Are are varshu its for sangeet we havent got the mehndi look of abinal yet 🤣 lets dance with them on chez badi hai mast mast 🤣

same varshu same hoping for an improvement still holding onto hopes.. 😃

Originally posted by Mii5

Thank you Diyuu.....

We have to get ready to watch/ read planning and plotting of BB from tomorrow.... I feel daayan bhi aise nahi honge 

mansi 🤗

hahaha even jinn show is logical in that sense doing magic with that stick but here meenu is going beyond all magic n logic yaar 😆

Originally posted by naina_raina

Jas is on a rant. Wants Abhir beaten up. Wants Mishti to tell Abhir to never come back. 

Mishti tells BP that she didn’t tell him anything, since it makes no difference to her, Abhir is no one to her. Nannu supports her. BP too.

at RV home, kunal is confronted by Kuhu about the drama he pulled. Kunal admits he did all this for his bhai. But kuhu is not ready to be appeased, Abhir has broken Mishti’s heart. Kuhu is also worried about how her mom will react to the divorce in the future. She demands to know what Abhir wants. 

abhir comes there and admits he wants Mishti. That he now understand her value, the mah family’s worth.. kuhu is not convinced, and is worried about Nannu. Blurts out that Mish doesn’t love Nannu, but he loves her. Abhir is surprised.

Nannu and Mishti talk. Mishti admits that the nishmish attack plan was stupid #VoiceOfAudience

Nannu wonders why Abhir came to the Roka. Mishti is also surprised about it, Nannu thinks it’s a case of possessive behavior , but Mishti is clear that Abhir is not like that and has never considered her his property. Mishti says she is not able to understand. Nannu questions her if it will make a difference, but Mishti is now convinced that it’s too late now. 

Abhir begs kuhu to give him a chance, dialogues about one sided love. His dialogues are indirectly hurting kuhu and Kunal.

Abhir notices BB nearby and wonders if she was eavesdropping #OfCourse #ProfessionalEavesDropper

kunal wants Abhir to admit the full story, but Abhir wants to own up to his mistakes #KheechoKheecho

precap - Mishti and Kuhu waiting at tea stall. cops at RV house to arrest Parul #BBKhelGayi

@bold- For once I am glad for Mishbir not meeting, kudos to the great Meenakshi Rajvansh if she is able to stop his son from meeting his ex-gf who is now engaged to someone else.

Will we get new entry for abir

What is this drama why they are messing up further..very much disappointed with cvs💔

Edited by Agrata23 - 4 years ago

Okay I don't know about the rest but for once I liked the episode. Of course nothing compared to past glory but decent when compared to the absolute kachra we have been served in the past two months 😆 I liked how Abir took responsibility for his mistakes. He didn't want to use the blackmail as an excuse to justify it and he was also protecting Kunal in a way. I hope Abir gets to explain this to Mishti in private because there is no way he is exposing this in front of the entire family just to reunite with Mishti. I also liked how Mishti defended Abir. I mean the writers have destroyed their essence to a large extent but it's good to see that they still recognise each other. I frankly don't care for any other character at this point and am sick of this shaadi drama 😆

arghh this monster meenu back at it with the blackmailing😡😈

quoting Mish: "Mrs Meenakshi Rajavansh AGAIN!"☢️

https://twitter.com/Akhila_Shah/status/1216921813894103040

When will she ever learn?🤬

I believe in Abir and the other RV fam this time, Kunal, Abir and Naanu will (should) stand up against this Meena-rakshisi😈

Edited by yrhpk_aus - 4 years ago