Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 14 Jan 2020 - Page 9

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Jayati321

Hmmmm you are right. Looks like RV brothers have solved Parul maasi's issues. Ishi liye toh NishMish sangeet mei tu cheez badi hei dance karne aaye hein woh bhi mooch laga kei.smiley37

This content was originally posted by: Jayati321

His over confident attitude is hell irritating.

Yeah for sure, this time Abir won't allow BB to blackmail him. Nanko is with Abir, so everything will be awesome and they will do cheez badi hai mast mast🤣

@Bold
Btw Jayu, you should read AreYaar's post on the page 9. She has given a great perspective on Abir's conflicting emotions and how it's not his arrogance. I loved her post and her take.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: SheThought

And I liked your post 😛

Thank you for throwing a positive light on the episode. Dubte ko tinke ka sahara bhi koffee hai 😆

No, but seriously... . I guess I looked at it only one dimensionally while watching the episode, but your explanation of Abir's conflicted emotions makes so much sense!! It  is an uphill battle for him and he has understood that now. If given a chance, he will definitely not hesitate to apologize to BP and BM. He never has. Let's hope he uses any opportunity he gets wisely...

And I agree about Mishti's reactions too. She was very clear that Abir never considered her an object to possess. It was really interesting to see how she was still curious to see why Abir had come and what were his intentions. And I liked that Nannu took notice of that...

Meenu has lost it... she is desperate now and it's the beginning of her downfall. Uff, the drama that lady creates!

@bold: A+ for the Coffee reference 👏😆. Woh coffee date wala epi yaad aa gaya and Abir ke endless Kaafi/Coffee jokes 😆

Yes, Mishti is still perceptive about every shift and reaction from Abir. That is one thing I’ve liked about the writing for AM. These overall character traits are more or less consistent despite this blah leap. 

Nannu is noting everything....but I don’t think anyone else is noting how he is inevitably moving towards a darker side. Where did the thought of even calling Mishti a “cheez” occur from? Why did he have to put that out there no matter what he thinks of Abir? There was no reason to perceive Abir like that. This was Nish ka own thought process coming out. I think he will inevitably start getting possessive about Mishti like a fav toy....the same thing he is accusing Abir of.....I feel he is projecting onto Abir. 

Meenu ka psycho drama is endless. I will forward and skip her scenes for my sanity 🙏😆

rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think the story has come to a point where Mishti has to decide does she choose security and reliability over love. She may love Abir but as long as his mother is alive she will never have peace or security as there will always be misunderstandings brought on by Meenu. With Nannu she will marry a friend and he will never make her suffer and feel pain as she did with Abir. By marrying Nannu she may eventually start feeling love for him and each day would be peaceful as she would have the support of the Maheshwari family.Edited by rose2015 - 4 years ago
SheThought thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: AreYaar

@bold: A+ for the Coffee reference 👏😆. Woh coffee date wala epi yaad aa gaya and Abir ke endless Kaafi/Coffee jokes 😆

Yes, Mishti is still perceptive about every shift and reaction from Abir. That is one thing I’ve liked about the writing for AM. These overall character traits are more or less consistent despite this blah leap. 

Nannu is noting everything....but I don’t think anyone else is noting how he is inevitably moving towards a darker side. Where did the thought of even calling Mishti a “cheez” occur from? Why did he have to put that out there no matter what he thinks of Abir? There was no reason to perceive Abir like that. This was Nish ka own thought process coming out. I think he will inevitably start getting possessive about Mishti like a fav toy....the same thing he is accusing Abir of.....I feel he is projecting onto Abir. 

Meenu ka psycho drama is endless. I will forward and skip her scenes for my sanity 🙏😆

Small mercies! Mishti doesn't hate Abir and is still very much aware of his reactions and intentions. However I do feel they have taken liberties with Abir's character post leap and have made him behave out of character quite a few times... sigh!

Yes, I can see Nannu becoming more possessive of Mishti as time goes by. Him calling her "cheez" and Mishti clarifying about how Abir never thought of her as a thing to possess was definitely there for a reason and it is going to come to surface in the near future. Nish is acting all cool and calm right now, but at some point his possessive side is going to come out... especially once Abir is able to clarify things with Mishti and she will no longer be able to remain indifferent to Abir. 

Also, I am wondering what will be Mishti's reaction when she finds out that Nannu has feelings for her... will she be guilty to still love Abir while being engaged to be married to Nannu. Or will she feel her trust is betrayed and that Nannu also has other motives in agreeing for this marriage besides simply protecting her as a friend...

Haina! Woh koffee kaafi yaad aati hai Nannu ki coffee with marshmallows kaafi phiki lagti hai 😆

Related image

AreYaar thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: SheThought

Yes, I can see Nannu becoming more possessive of Mishti as time goes by. Him calling her "cheez" and Mishti clarifying about how Abir never thought of her as a thing to possess was definitely there for a reason and it is going to come to surface in the near future. Nish is acting all cool and calm right now, but at some point his possessive side is going to come out... especially once Abir is able to clarify things with Mishti and she will no longer be able to remain indifferent to Abir. 

Also, I am wondering what will be Mishti's reaction when she finds out that Nannu has feelings for her... will she be guilty to still love Abir while being engaged to be married to Nannu. Or will she feel her trust is betrayed and that Nannu also has other motives in agreeing for this marriage besides simply protecting her as a friend...

Yep, Mishti will likely feel guilty and that is why this shaadi drama will drag on....she will feel obligated to see it through since she wouldn't want to hurt Nish. Mishti right now anyways is feeling disheartened and betrayed.....like she said yesterday when Nish came to take her hand for the engagement...."maine bahut intezaar kiya hai....tumhein intezaar nahin karvaungi". It is already an obligation for her to see this engagement/wedding through.....that is why she stumbled and Abir steadied her while saying that a person is bound to stumble when the path is wrong. Mishti is on a wrong path now because she is doing it out of obligation, not genuine happiness. 

I also feel that along with this "cheez" thing, the other thing that they foreshadowed yesterday was Mishti saying that she knows Nish very well and she is confident he will never hurt her. That statement is likely going to get tested, if not flipped if Nish ki possessiveness keeps growing. 

SheThought thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: AreYaar

Yep, Mishti will likely feel guilty and that is why this shaadi drama will drag on....she will feel obligated to see it through since she wouldn't want to hurt Nish. Mishti right now anyways is feeling disheartened and betrayed.....like she said yesterday when Nish came to take her hand for the engagement...."maine bahut intezaar kiya hai....tumhein intezaar nahin karvaungi". It is already an obligation for her to see this engagement/wedding through.....that is why she stumbled and Abir steadied her while saying that a person is bound to stumble when the path is wrong. Mishti is on a wrong path now because she is doing it out of obligation, not genuine happiness. 

I also feel that along with this "cheez" thing, the other thing that they foreshadowed yesterday was Mishti saying that she knows Nish very well and she is confident he will never hurt her. That statement is likely going to get tested, if not flipped if Nish ki possessiveness keeps growing. 

Yeah I feel that Abir will eventually succeed in communicating the truth behind the breakup and other things to Mish and apologize... that will draw Mish back to Abir. But right about then, she will come to know of Nannu's feelings and she will feel guilty and would want to continue with the shaadi... so again Abir will be back to square one. Mish appears to have made peace with the shaadi for now, but wonder if BP and BM will be able to see her inner struggle once she learns the truth from Abir...

Nish was already shown to be insecure about Abir yesterday... and that is going to continue increasing during other rituals. I was happy to finally see that side of Nish, was kind of bored with his uni-dimensional best friend jaap. That and his possessiveness for Mish will have to eventually come out in front of Mish and the family. Let's see how long Nannu will never hurt Mish stays true..

Btw, Abir is going to openly challenge Nish as per the upcoming segment  😆