Tanhaji Holds Strongly On Monday While Chhapaak Crashes

Posted: 4 years ago

Tanhaji - The Unsung Warrior Holds Strongly On Monday

Monday 13 January 2020 16.30 ISTBox Office India Trade Network

Google+ Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Addthis

Twitter logo link

Tanhji - The Unsung Warrior has emerged a HIT film and held very well on Monday with collections sure to cross the 10 crore nett mark. The fall is pretty minimal from Monday and by the evening it may just be a 15-20% fall on an all India basis.

There will be some places which may have a fall which is hardly 0-5% by the evening. Maharashtra is super strong and could do a repeat from Friday and Delhi and East Punjab have a holiday for Lohri tomorrow which means evenings could takes these areas towards there Friday number. This means the fall will come in Central, East and South India but it will be in the 25-30% region as Friday was weak in these parts.

The final numbers for Monday could even get in the 11-12 crore nett but that will depend how it collects in the evening. If it does get here it should remain around these levels or even more for the next two days which could mean a 100 crore nett apprx first week number but it  remains to be seen where the film finishes on Monday.

The other release Chhapaak is struggling with a far bigger drop than Tanhaji - The Unsung Warrior despite being a concept film with numbers likely to finish in the 2.5-3 crore nett range depending on the evenings. it can also hold around these marks till Thursday but even then the total will not be much.

I've such mixed feelings regarding Chhapaak. On one ✋ I'm happy that people are finally realizing that Deepika is no Superstar. On the other ✋, I'm sad to see a movie made on such an important issue Flopping badly.

Related image

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 4 years ago

Image result for ramleela crying gif

Edited by 9SakthLaunda4 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Looney86

I’m sad to see a movie made on such an important issue Flopping badly.

Maybe it was poorly made. Have to work harder next time