Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Anastasia69

One of the Asim fans told me about the engagement thing few days ago, But I thought they were very much dating. Never knew about marriage and all. 

Asim fans ko kaha se milta hai Saari news,Is there a GC something? wanna sign up😆 

Even I am curious to know where they get all these latest scoops from. 😆Twitter par toh yeh news nahi dekhi Maine🤔shayad koi secret khayali pulao scoops den hoga on all things 'Heeero' Asim. 🤣

spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: KunwaariDaayan

Even I am curious to know where they get all these latest scoops from. 😆Twitter par toh yeh news nahi dekhi Maine🤔shayad koi secret khayali pulao scoops den hoga on all things 'Heeero' Asim. 🤣

Hi KD, 

Happy New Year 🥳

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail

Originally posted by: spicysagar

Hi KD, 

Happy New Year 🥳

Hey Sagar!! Whassup! 

Happy new year to you too. 🥳

You got any faves this season? 😃

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Hey Sagar!! Whassup! 

ur fav mahira sharma 🤣

PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail

Probably same as the “NationWithAsim” wala nation Imagination  😆

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail

Originally posted by: MunnaBadnamHua

ur fav mahira sharma 🤣

Aaiyyooo🥺

🤣

spicysagar thumbnail

Hey Sagar!! Whassup! 

I started liking Shukla first till the saap seedhi task where he showed his aggression pushed Mahira twice. Then I supported Mahira till few weeks ago. Since last week I find her annoying. 

As per journey, Asim/Shehnaaz both seems to be doing great for now. Shehnaaz has got all episodes about her, She earned fame for her controversy with Himanshi. But Asim has earned it on this show.  He has shown growth from nobody to somebody on the show. 

Shukla has played good game, but he has lost more than gaining on the show. I blame makers for Shukla’s bad image, who for TRP covered him openly inviting criticism. I feel he has lost fans lately. I spoke to few who liked Shukla on TV serials as a hero but were disappointed to see him in real life personality.

There is still few weeks to change the game. I see top three Shukla/Shehnaaz/Asim. I predict Shehnaaz/Asim on top two. Anyone from the three can win. I would like to see Asim win.

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

Originally posted by: spicysagar

What flip ? 🤣
The history of shehnaaz targeting Himanshi using her for fame is reality. Supporting Shehnaaz does not wash away Shehnaaz dirty past. It is real and not biggboss show where everyone gets whitewashed. 

In the show Shehnaaz is getting good importance and is doing all kind of nautanki to get attention she is succeeding it. In real life also she did same nautanki to target Himanshi, she succeeded for few months  till the time Himanshi ignored it.
once Himanshi started replying back, Shehnaaz was ruined, Himanshi  got lot of support.

Shehnaaz is flipper and jealous not Himanshi. 😎

😆 ... Well she tried the same nautanki here but look at #Karma ... Now she has been reduced to an "obsessed psycho lover" of makers' Laaja beta! .. 😭 ..... Show is for few months but her reputation has been tainted for good, not to mention she has failed miserably in hiding the real "jalkukdi" mukhota of hers! ... Jealous-of-Mahira tag will stay for life! 😂😂😂😂

spicysagar thumbnail

wrong thread

Edited by spicysagar - 4 years ago
Rahm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sunshine333

Why can’t she just support asim for a more straight forward reason that he is her close friend. Why go into convoluted reasoning. Even I would have supported Asim from outside if in Himanshi’s place. She left the house with a deep bond with Asim. Why assign an ulterior motive to her support. 

If she supported him as a close friend I wouldn't have an issue but she's supportive of them as a couple. This is why I know her reasoning isn't support as a friend but rather she's trying to ship them both. 

Check this tweet that she retweeted

https://twitter.com/DadduMajnu/status/1215518706060726272?s=19